iTronic and my R350

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-20-2009, 05:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2006 R350
iTronic and my R350

Hello,

I recently had an iTronic bluetooth and iPod module installed in my 2006 R350.

I also installed a KUDA iPhone cradle with Pass-Through capability so the iTronic iPod cable would also charge the iPhone.

Everything is working great had the dealership turn on the gateways for steering wheel control of the phone.

What I have learned is I can also play XM radio through the iTronic iPod connection as well as the navigation program on my iPhone.

I simply went to the "6" option while listening to the iPod and selected "Exit Lock Mode". You can always re-enter "Lock Mode" later.

After exiting the lock mode the iPhone iPod controls became available. I can still control the track selection with the steering wheel and by flipping through the iPOD controls on the iPhone.

The song does not show up on the COMND screen though when not in the iTronic Lock Mode.

I first used the Navigation program and the voice turn by turn came through the car sound system. The AT&T nav program allows you to listen and control your music on the iPhone. When the NAV program had something to say it muted the music and then the music cam e back.

I can also use the Sirius/XM radio app on my iPhone for Sat Radio.

I sue the iPhone to select the station and the sound plays through the car system.

Pictures attached.

http://gallery.me.com/larsonfamily#1...or=black&sel=0
Old 10-25-2009, 08:39 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
R500
Wow that is awesome!! It looks great. I wonder if I can have that and use my blackberry?
How much did the dealer charge you? I have an 06 R500 and want to be able to use my cell phone thru my steering wheel! Does the iTronic allow that?