r320 air filter

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-14-2009, 07:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2007 r320 cdi
r320 air filter

Hi,

I recently purchase 2007 r320 and wanted to change the air filter on my own. Has any one done this? (instruction) and the instrument is showing schedule E maintainence is needed. What is schedule E consisted of and how much should I expected to pay if I take it to the dealer?

Thanks in advance.

Thein
Old 11-20-2009, 04:51 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
R500 -06 & Corvette -98 Indy PC
Originally Posted by burma
Hi,

I recently purchase 2007 r320 and wanted to change the air filter on my own. Has any one done this? (instruction) and the instrument is showing schedule E maintainence is needed. What is schedule E consisted of and how much should I expected to pay if I take it to the dealer?

Thanks in advance.

Thein
I have seen the instructions with some illustration in this forum. Try to search

Service indicator generally means time to be spent in service, it doesn't tell exactly what's needed to do. A=shortest time, B=second shortest etc. I don't remember if it was exactly like A=1 hour etc. Maybe owner's manual tells this You can check in the maintenance schedule booklet the services your car needs in different mileages.

Just a guess but prepare something around $700 for Service E (and tell here if my guess was even close ) As it tells the time spent in service, it of course depends also on what parts are needed to replace.