R-Class (W251) Produced 2006-2013: R320CDI, R350, R420CDI, R500

Where do these pieces belong?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-20-2013 | 07:32 PM

2015 GL 350, 2008 R 350
Where do these pieces belong?

Hi everyone, need some help. I happen to just open my side storage areas in the cargo area of my R class and found these foam peices just sitting there. I rarely if ever have opened these panels up. The left foam piece was behind the left door and the foam peice on the right side was behind the small door located on the right side of the trunk/ cargo area. I just happened to check to see if the panel doors were snug and locked so was suprised when I opened and found them. Does anyone know where they may belong? Thinking they are foam insulation pieces that fit someplace up in the inside, side wall panels above the rear well arches, on either side of the third row seats. Would be great if any of you could take a look and see if you see the same pieces someplace with in this area. Would love to be able to slide them back into place in the correct manner so that they can do there job. Please see attached pictures.
Thanks everyone!!!
Attached Thumbnails Where do these pieces belong?-photo.jpg   Where do these pieces belong?-photo-1.jpg   Where do these pieces belong?-photo-2.jpg  

Last edited by 08Rclass; 01-20-2013 at 07:49 PM.