R-Class (W251) Produced 2006-2013: R320CDI, R350, R420CDI, R500

no start problem yet again.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-18-2015 | 11:44 AM

c300
no start problem yet again.

My r500 has 120k miles on it. One day at the gas station, I filled up the car with a bit of gas and it started and and drove about 50 yards and it stalled. And I havent gotten it to start for 4 months now. Im not getting any fuel pressure. My fuel pump isnt kicking on, so I just replace the fuel pump and filter yesturday and still, it wouldnt kick on. I check all the fuses and swap out relays and nothing. Im at a complete lost. I read about the immobilizer could be the problem??? Anyone heard of that issue for the R class?? I need some help, im on the vurge of trading it in as is, the dealership was going to give me $500 for the car, like are you ****in kidding me, I spent $500 on fuel pump and filter alone. But I might have to cut my lost.
Old 12-16-2015 | 01:05 PM

2004 Mercedes E320 Wagon
hey, did you ever figure this one out? I'm getting erratic starting on my 08 R350. Basically, it doesn't start. I try to start it three or four times, then it starts, but runs rough, then idle smooths out. I do have the dreaded tumble flap actuator issue, but I fear that even after I resolve that issue, I'll still have the starting troubles.