Where to buy MB parts in Vancouver Canada

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-29-2017, 12:08 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
R280 L
Where to buy MB parts in Vancouver Canada

HI all,
besides canadian tire or NAPA, where else can i go to buy mercedes benz parts in vancouver canada?

thanks all...
Old 07-04-2017, 08:56 AM

Received 50 Likes on 49 Posts
2005 C240 2011 R350
Depends what you are looking for. Often regular maintenance parts are available from your local auto parts store. Suspension as well. but for the R they may not be in local stock. Sadly even online prices in canada are almost 2x what they are in the USA. You have to figure out which one you like online.. in canada.. German Parts.ca.. Autoparts way. in the US there are more, RM european is good. but shipping is espensive. If you live near the US boarder you can ship to a freight forwarder. UPS stores near the border can give you a shipping address. Its easy to import. no duties, just 5% GST.

for planned maintenance I buy online in the USA, will stock up on filters, wipers etc. Even disks and pads you usually have a few months warning if you check condition a few times a year. Sadly I am battling with a stall problem on my C240 and have had to buy local expensive. But I get it same day.

One thing do like is OEM brake disks! Dont know why but they seem to last a long time and wear very evenly...