R-Class (W251) Produced 2006-2013: R320CDI, R350, R420CDI, R500

before cuttin the carpet ! could anyone point me the X4/10 fuse box location ?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-15-2018, 08:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1998 ml320 with lift, dirt tires and rust !!!
before cuttin the carpet ! could anyone point me the X4/10 fuse box location ?

hi there

wifes r350 bluetec 2011 has no juice anymore, she called my this morning, car dead in the middle of parking lot, no battery, red battery allert.....

went there, jump started the car with my own car, and then, after a few minutes, car dead again, engin stops to work, transmission does not shift anymore.....

got her a new battery, half charged from the shop, put it in place and car starts, BUT, run something like limp mode and red battery light still on, after 15 km, car stalls.....

i'm thinking, alternator still ok ( batery is to dead to start car or power up windows but once started with a booster pack car runs for a while so, alternator must be ok.....new battery is new so, should be ok, thinking the thing between alternator and battery, from other forums and in other MBs the y call that a X4/10 fuse box can be located under the cartpet, under the seats....somewhere..

also, if someone knows where to get the part ( other then from dealer ) in canada, would be so cool !

thanks
Old 02-15-2018, 08:33 PM

Received 51 Likes on 50 Posts
2005 C240 2011 R350
LOL I have same problem. tonight. just opened door and all hell breaks loose.

see my post.. take care to dealer without shifting.. abs. srs etc locks not working Put charger on and things settling down but 15 amp rate... short somewhere maybe.. will wait a bit.
Cant find something that says X4/10 fuse box location
so there is a fuse box under the right middle seat footwell... so if you are removing front seat to get to battery... you can peel away carpet to get to it.. I think

what part are you looking for? The alternator? I got a rebuilt alternator for my 2005 C240 2 weeks ago locally had it in stock.
R should be same as ML should be able to get it locally.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Fuse box locations.pdf (187.6 KB, 337 views)
File Type: pdf

Last edited by efzauner; 02-15-2018 at 08:56 PM.