2016 S Coupe Questions

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-04-2016, 04:42 PM
jlr

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
2016 S Coupe Questions

I have a new 2016 S Coupe 550. I am coming from a 2010 S Class. I have several questions and could use some help.

First, is there an easy way to simply press one button and have the driver's seat massage come on? I could do this on the S Class by having the massage as the star button but cannot figure out how to do it here.

Second, since the middle keypad has been eliminated and has turned into a mouse, how do I press one button and have my radio tune to my favorite channel(s)? Pressing radio and then scanning just isn't cutting it.

Third, and its not a big deal but when I use the easy exit/entrance feature, my driver's seat actually moves forward not back. Perhaps this is because I usually drive with the seat pretty far back. Any ideas how to get it to work properly?

Fourth, I find the under rear bumper kick open the trunk feature to work on an intermittent basis. Is there some fool proof way of opening the trunk consistently when I put my foot under the bumper?

I have read the manual over and over again and even watched the videos. any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 02-05-2016, 05:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 32 Likes on 29 Posts
CLS55 AMG
whoever sold you the car should be able to help you with all your questions. If your salesman doesn't know the answers, you should speak to the sales manager.
Old 02-06-2016, 11:40 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2024 GLE450 Manuf Alpine Grey
Originally Posted by jlr
I have a new 2016 S Coupe 550. I am coming from a 2010 S Class. I have several questions and could use some help.

First, is there an easy way to simply press one button and have the driver's seat massage come on? I could do this on the S Class by having the massage as the star button but cannot figure out how to do it here.

Second, since the middle keypad has been eliminated and has turned into a mouse, how do I press one button and have my radio tune to my favorite channel(s)? Pressing radio and then scanning just isn't cutting it.

Third, and its not a big deal but when I use the easy exit/entrance feature, my driver's seat actually moves forward not back. Perhaps this is because I usually drive with the seat pretty far back. Any ideas how to get it to work properly?

Fourth, I find the under rear bumper kick open the trunk feature to work on an intermittent basis. Is there some fool proof way of opening the trunk consistently when I put my foot under the bumper?

I have read the manual over and over again and even watched the videos. any help would be greatly appreciated.
I had the same question of the Service Manager regarding the "easy exit and enter" issues. The reason it won't go back very far is that the program assumes there is a back seat passenger directly behind the driver. So when you exit, if your seat is too far back, it will move forward. If you are positioned in the sort of middle, it will not move, again to protect a rear seated passenger from leg crushing.