Is this an unusual amount of maintenance?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-02-2019, 03:22 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Cl550
Is this an unusual amount of maintenance?

Looking over this CPO C217 has a long list of work done by the dealer.
Is this a red flag?
Old 10-02-2019, 06:35 PM

Received 25 Likes on 19 Posts
S63 AMG
It's hard to tell without context. example: Rear window replaced... was that MB fault or did someone break a window? Dead battery, was that MB fault. Left door lock replaced? That does sound like MBs problem. Really hard to tell. I've seen some owners be so picky that the car has tons of maint history and on paper it looks bad, but the car was perfect. This one would warrant a raised eyebrow and close inspection. Best of luck. But it is a CPO..?
Old 10-02-2019, 06:41 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Cl550
Originally Posted by SpiderAce
It's hard to tell without context. example: Rear window replaced... was that MB fault or did someone break a window? Dead battery, was that MB fault. Left door lock replaced? That does sound like MBs problem. Really hard to tell. I've seen some owners be so picky that the car has tons of maint history and on paper it looks bad, but the car was perfect. This one would warrant a raised eyebrow and close inspection. Best of luck. But it is a CPO..?
It is a CPO at that same dealer its been serviced at.
I called its as you said. Owner was very picky so they are all minor things like the rear window is was the surrounding molding. All minor things