2015 command internet

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-23-2020, 06:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 197 Likes on 165 Posts
Porsche guy who drives SL63 w/ perf pkg AND perf suspension
2015 command internet

I have a 15, and the internet wont work on any of its functions. I went to dealer and they worked it for hours. they say mb told them it works on 2g and none of them work anymore. There isnt any fix. Does anybody with 15, 16 have this trouble
Old 01-31-2020, 05:30 PM

Received 25 Likes on 19 Posts
S63 AMG
If you haven't tried, try getting access when it's parked and not in gear. I only connect about 50% of the time and I have a newer car. Called MBrace while in the car and they said everything looked good on their end...so I'm betting it's just a sketchy connection. Unfortunately.
Old 01-31-2020, 11:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

mbrace and dealer said it is 2g , worked on it for 6 hrs. and not supported by any internet service anymore. It has never come on.
seems to me they would have some updated equipment to replace it, but they say no
Old 02-25-2020, 07:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

after 2 months it starts working. slow sometimes.
2 yellow arrows come on in the upper right side of screen and it works. some of the iheart stations come in, some of the traffic cameras work pretty good , most wont work when youre moving.
Old 02-26-2020, 08:02 PM

Received 25 Likes on 19 Posts
S63 AMG
I've noticed on mine that it won't hook up after initial start. It takes a bit of driving.. maybe 5-10 minutes or so. When I go to the apps, if I get the big "warning screen" or the pop up box that tells me it's connecting,,, (can't remember what it really says) then I get no internet. If it goes straight to a blank screen with a little yellow progress bar at the top,,,,then I have a 50-50% chance it will connect. One thing I am getting into the habit of, I use an app called Radio Garden which I stream via Bluetooth to the car. Check it out, basically, the app looks like Google Earth, but it has little dots for radio stations. Hoover over the dot and a description or call letters of a local radio station pops up. I use it to stream my local talk radio...fidelity is better than HD radio! Lastly, I use my Radar detector app, to give me heads up on cameras etc... waze will work, but heck...I've got the detector up and the cameras pop up on the detectors screen. It is frustrating though not to have a decent connection, especially after I've paid for a subscription. Let me know if you find any other answers. Thanks for the update
Old 02-27-2020, 11:39 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

ok thanks