S560 coupe exhaust and tuning

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-24-2020, 06:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2019 e220 coupe
Question S560 coupe exhaust and tuning

Hey guys,

I wanted to know if there is an tuned version out there?
Out of curiosity i called Brabus and asked if they tune the s560 model and they said that they only offer "experience package" in other words they only change the full interior to my taste and add Brabus badges... no exhaust system no ecu, (no exterior changes as i understood) just nothing... when I asked if they would offer it in the future, Manuel Schmitz who is head of sales told me that they already started with test tuning the new s class model so no way they would do the s560 model... the pre facelift model s500 they can tune almost anything from engine to exhaust no problem..
I am planning to buy one and just wanted to know if anyone has one and tuned it or knows someone who did. I love the pops and bangs in the sport mode but i wonder if there is a tune out there that can come close to the s63 sound? the 560 is still an 4.0 v8 at the end of the day... maybe it would be a better deal to buy that instead of the 63 model.. I wonder how the s560 would sound straight piped..
I apologize for the long post
Thanks in advance guys
Old 07-26-2020, 05:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 197 Likes on 165 Posts
Porsche guy who drives SL63 w/ perf pkg AND perf suspension
look at renntech and see what their tune gets. they are the authority the 4 L should be the same as the amg 4L except maybe smaller turbos. Probabaly wont come up to the amg hp.
The following users liked this post:
Bunariee (07-27-2020)