Trunk accessories

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-30-2020, 12:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CL550
Trunk accessories

I just bought a used 2017 S550 Cabriolet and wanted to know what equipment is supposed to come in the trunk. All I have is a tow bar. Is there anything else that is supposed to come with the car.
Old 08-12-2020, 02:26 PM

Received 25 Likes on 19 Posts
S63 AMG
Well, since no one responded...I'll keep you company. It appears depending on the final destination, Canada, Europe, US etc.. trunk/tool options will be different. I "think" you can order a real spare which then comes with a full complement of jack, wrench and other needed tools. If you option without a spare, you'll get the optional inflation kit with pump, goo tire sealant,tow hook, but no jack... and no wrench. You will have with both options, the socket to take the center cap off if it has the AMG option. Even though I have the pump and tire "fix a flat" goo, I have added a jack and the associated socket with break-over bar. Plus I added a reflective vest, a really nice fire extinguisher, gloves etc... so if you have the tire inflation option, you won't have many if any tools, just the inflation kit. The styrofoam cutout has the impression for the jack and other tools, they just don't include these. You can pick up jack and other tools on ebay, as I did, if you wan them. Not sure if that helps.
The following users liked this post:
Hyuck Jeon (02-16-2023)