S-Class (W126) 1979-1991: 300 SE, 300 SEL, 380 SE, 380 SEL, 420 SEL, 500 SEL, 560 SEL, 360 SEC, 500 SEC, 580 SEC, 300 SD TURBODIESEL, 300 SDL TURBO, 350 SD TURBO, 350 SDL TURBO

Alloys to fit W126

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-22-2011, 06:09 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
420 SE
Unhappy Alloys to fit W126

Hi

Am new on here guys so bare with me i might sound a bit un knowledgable about the car, but its because its my first ever Mercedes 420 SE i have ever owned.
Ok Couple of things really bugging me until i desided to register here and get some answers from people that own this longer than me or have a fair or good knowledge about this car.
1* Am looking for non-mercedes benz 5 spoke alloys that will fit this car preferably Black Polished Face (BK Alloys) or similer, Please am also not so clued up when it come to technical words that Wheel sellers have used in our conversation before (Offsets,PCD's & Spacers) I have mercedes benz Alloys on the car that when i was fitting the brakes the other day did not see any additional equipment or item that came out when i removed the wheels
2* My cetral looking is not working but i can use the key on both drivers and passengers doors to lock and un-lock just these doors only. But everytime i lock or un-lock either of these doors the rear locking thingy on both rear doors, sort of moves like there's something there but it just want be pushed up, any ideas what it could be will be much appreciated.
Please help as these are the only main couple of things that are making my head bunging.