S-Class (W126) 1979-1991: 300 SE, 300 SEL, 380 SE, 380 SEL, 420 SEL, 500 SEL, 560 SEL, 360 SEC, 500 SEC, 580 SEC, 300 SD TURBODIESEL, 300 SDL TURBO, 350 SD TURBO, 350 SDL TURBO

MB of Manchester, NH (Prime Motor Group)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-24-2020, 02:16 PM

Received 69 Likes on 48 Posts
W221/W222/W213/X290
MB of Manchester, NH (Prime Motor Group)

Mercedes Benz of Manchester NH are the BIGGEST crooks i've ever dealt with in my life. They broke my $5000 COMAND Head unit (radio) after they tried to do a software update to it. I initially brought the car in for them to look into some audio issues, they tried doing a software update and it ended up breaking the entire unit. They then said I have to pay another $500 to "Maybe" fix the issue? After trying to fight it to make them fix what THEY broke, Stephanie King the service manager forced me out of the dealership and said don't come back. I've NEVER dealt with such unprofessionalism in my entire life. On top of that, the first time I was waiting in the waiting room, i over heard the service advisor quote a couple that barely knew english $700 to replace their rear brake pads. That is roughly $600 MORE than what the job entails. PLEASE do your self a favor and go to MB of Portsmouth or an Indy shop where they will value you and FIX your issues instead of breaking them and having you pay for them. I will also be calling my lawyers and MB National to have them replace my unit or fix whatever MB of Manchester broke.