S-Class (W140) 1991-1999: 300 SD, S 350TD, 300 SE 2.8, S280, 300 SE 3.2, 300 SEL 3.2, S320, S320L, 400 SE, S420, 400 SEL, S420L, 500 SE, S500, 500 SEL, S500L, 600 SE, S600, 600 SEL, S600L, 500 SEC, 600 SEC

starting project s42 and s50 ///amg!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-24-2005, 06:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
starting project s42 and s50 ///amg!!!!

i was so impressed with homey and his mods i decided to follow my hero and do the same things.

i have spent 1000's and 1000's of dollars recreating the mods homey did to his s32 to my s42 and s50.

i bought a universal muffler for both cars and took it to a local exhaust shop. the first shop i went to couldn't do the work. they said it was too hard and complex fitting on an exhaust and welding some piping. they said if they wanted to even try they would have to charge me well over $1000!!!

i'm not about to bend over and take it in the you know what. so i pm'd homey and asked him for some help. he told me midas, or meinkie. and they would be a lot cheaper! so i took his advice and went to midas. asked the workers if putting on a custom exhaust on a mercedes s-class was complex.

the workers busted out laughing. all i heard for the next few mins were... hahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah, bwahahhahahahahhaaa!!! i gave them $100 and they installed the exhaust with new piping in less than 30 mins.

i guess it got less complex after homey was the first to put on an exhaust. and i'm guessing the people at midas contacted him before since it was sooo complex.

for the next mod i did the famous taking off the zero badge. man complex is right! i tried using dental floss but the double sided glue wouldn't move. then i realized i had to use a hair dryer to heat it up. i got it off and now i'm able to sport the awesome badges of s42 and s50. i went one step further and i hope homey is proud. i got a pair of those integra type r badges and slapped them on too. so now my trunk looks like this... s43 ///amg type r. i also put stickers all over the car espeically the top windshield. it has a sticker saying .. "powered by ///amg mercedes"

i get all sorts of questions about it. like hey buddy... i have some of those badges at home, would you like them so you can reattach the zero? i tried to explain that i was starting a homey project and this was creative and just awesome. but he didn't understand. no one did. no one but homey!

as for the intake i got a great deal for a pair of cone intakes. $50 shipped for both. i'm paying homey to fly out soon to install these since they are extremely complex to install.

soon i'll be in good company with homey who as he said... has one the world's fastest s32! i'll have the fastest s42 and s50!

you guys better watch out! these 5000 lb tanks can haul butt

stay tuned for my updates. i have another important mod coming up. tint!
Old 05-24-2005, 08:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TommyB you have beeen warned and you continued, I have contacted the moderators and I doubt you will be a member of this forum much longer. I hope you learned your lesson. Both you and SPDracer53. If you two do not stop your personal attacks your memberships will be revoked. grow up and start acting like an adult.
Old 05-25-2005, 12:30 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
a Few Nice cars.
Hear hear,I think TOMMYB should mind he own bizz and let Omey do wutever he wants to his Mercedes..ITS HIS! He owns it and its a Good looking Benz. Omey keep up the good work buddy,as soon as i get my s500 done i will send pics.BTW thanks for the advice on the springs,But sadly my Mods are gonna have to wait a few weeks or more my Alt went out and my Camshaft Slanoid so i gotta replace thoses,im picking up my car tomorrow on the Alt,Im trying to save money cuz my Atl Braves are comming to town to play the Rangers and i want 2 go it it!! haha Benz will have to wait after the 3 games series is over,lol and to TommyB stop making fun of some1 cuz they take pride in wut they own or do wut they want to wut is theres.