S-Class (W220) 1999-2006: S 320 CDI, S 320, S430, S 500, S 600

Bi Xenon help

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-15-2005, 09:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bi Xenon help

I just bought bi xenon for my 00 S500. Had somebody from a shop installed these lights because I bought the lights from this shop. The probelm is that everything doesn't work except for the low beams, so I went to MB dealership and had them to reset the system, but they couldn't do it .They said they couldn't find the code or something like that and they blamed the shop that installed this lights. Went back to the shop and they send me to another MB shop because the guy from the shop keep telling me that all i need to do is swicth the program from xenon to bi xenon. Same thing happened at the 2nd MB shop. I'm feeling a lilttle bit frustrated . Please anybody know how to install bi xenon the right way?
Old 03-16-2005, 03:18 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
GL320CDI / C63 Edition 507 Coupe (EDP) / E63 S (on order) / G500 / Smart Brabus
If only your low beams work, that means you installed bixenon lights on a car meant for regular halogen lights or the original xenon lights. No amount of setting the computer is going to change that you need an adapter wiring harness to make this work.

We can provide you with the correct wiring if you would like, depending on where in the world you are.

-s-