My day at HPS.......

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-02-2005, 02:05 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
My day at HPS.......

Finally met w/Adam from HPS, got to there place in Santa Ana, Ca. today at about 10:30 this morning, I got the full tour of their facility (Very impressive) Adam is very knowledgeable and helpfull w/their products.
Then we went for a test drive in there 04' CLK 500 w/HPS Gen II Supercharger w/Intercooler. You gotta see this thing in person, All I can say is WOW! I was extremely impressed! fit and finish looks factory installed !! Low end torque is immediately noticed right off idle, It effortlessly lights up the rear wheels from a dead stop! absolutely 0-lag time!!, hardly any Supercharger whine, what you do hear is impressive! I think they just have the stock exhaust on the car but when you punch it, the sound that the supercharger emits is intimaditng !! the car preformed flawlessly, torque is noticed just gently rolling the accelerator, freeway speeds were excellent as well, overtaking other cars was rediculousley easy! I was deffinitely sold!! I don't want to use any credit cards for this purchase and don't have the full $7,500.00 + $1,500 install, so I worked out a payment plan w/Adam and made my 1st of 4 total monthly payments, and will be getting my Gen II installed in early July!!Thanks again Adam, it was nice meeting all the guys as well!! And don't forget were going to party down in Newport There are some damn fine ladies down there.... The Diesel is comming!!!!!!

Last edited by Thericker; 04-02-2005 at 02:11 AM.
Old 04-02-2005, 01:48 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VIPER
Nice man, cant wait to see this project underway!
Old 04-02-2005, 08:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by D2
Nice man, cant wait to see this project underway!
Me either !! this is the hard part waiting........