Selling my vehicle!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-16-2006, 07:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
2017 W205 C43 AMG
Umm.....yeah.....

My original question still stands: What kind of suspension set-up are you running on your S430? Springs, shocks, etc... and how many miles on that set-up?
Old 02-16-2006, 07:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
99' SL500, 16' i3, 14' Passat TDI SEL
DUDE, what is wrong with all yo upeople...I agree hes askign too much..just let him know without saying...OMG< DUDE THATS WAAAY TOO MUCH< ARE YOU ****ING NUTS?'
take it down about 10 notches and be polite. to be honest it hink you can get 35k for it, but not 45. and like 30-33k for a quick sale.
i see where you are coming from, wanting 45k. but no matter what you're going to do, you will lose money ona car..thats what they do, they make you lose money in the end. either you cut your losses with em now..or hold on to them, enjoy them more and sell it later for less money.
personally, i will never seel any of my MBs because in my mind i still see my 2001 clk55 as a $70k car, not $35k. same with my 1999 s500..i see it as a $90k still, not $16k. lol
at one point you will think to yourself..oh man..its not worth sellign it for that low. ill keep it for myself and enjoy it on the weekends or something.

just my thought..hope it helps you out. afterall, what are you going to buy if/after you sell your current S-class? there arent many other cars as nice as an S-class car, unless you want to get a sportscar or an s55.
Old 02-16-2006, 07:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by dtxmob
Did you get any offers yet? I might hold onto it till end of the year then part it out!
I actually never ran it in Autotrader just listed it here...My sis hasn't been around to take some quality pic's for me I plan on keeping her unless I get at least 30k for her...I will not part out wish I could but not worth the hassle to much work
Old 02-16-2006, 07:41 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
16 GLE400, 16 eGolf, 15 M3, 13 328i, 06 S430, 98 E320
Obviously you are the one on crack since you sent me the PM to see how much I would sell for! Then you go and post what was discussed and start bashing me on price It's true " You are "All show and No Go!" and end it at that!
You dumb azz, you really should learn the definition of bashing. My first post has no intention of bashing but simply put the price that you told me, in which majority of ppl here think it is way overpriced.

And yes, now i am str8 up bashing you cuz I think you are acting like some whining old grandma that can't take ppl's comments and facts. You should really really get off the board be4 you have a stroke or a freakin heart attack over ppl commenting the astronomical asking price of your car.

And just so u know, I rather be a humble guy and put "all show and no go", than being someone like you who is acting like a mr. know it all on PMS...
Old 02-16-2006, 08:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by davezaristo
You dumb azz, you really should learn the definition of bashing. My first post has no intention of bashing but simply put the price that you told me, in which majority of ppl here think it is way overpriced.

And yes, now i am str8 up bashing you cuz I think you are acting like some whining old grandma that can't take ppl's comments and facts. You should really really get off the board be4 you have a stroke or a freakin heart attack over ppl commenting the astronomical asking price of your car.

And just so u know, I rather be a humble guy and put "all show and no go", than being someone like you who is acting like a mr. know it all on PMS...
Dtxmob I allways liked you but this guy has a point: Your price is flat out price gouging, and to come across like they are to harsh in reaction to your listed price??
It could go either way what do you expect people to say when listing a price like that?

Also to come off a lil sarcastic w/me because of my higher mileage please.....My car is in a TOTALLY different league than yours and I'm not trying to price gouge like you are..
Take a breath and calm down your never going to fetch that much $$ for your car period... You asked everybodys opinion and your getting it enjoy
Old 02-16-2006, 08:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2000 S-Class

First off you asked me and I told you plain and straight up. Then you come off sarcastically by posting it here and complain about the price! So get your facts straight F$%KER! Way overpriced or not I never set a price you DUMBA$$ it was just a figure I threw @ you!!
Old 02-16-2006, 08:34 PM

2000 S-Class
Originally Posted by thericker55
Dtxmob I allways liked you but this guy has a point: Your price is flat out price gouging, and to come across like they are to harsh in reaction to your listed price??
It could go either way what do you expect people to say when listing a price like that?

Also to come off a lil sarcastic w/me because of my higher mileage please.....My car is in a TOTALLY different league than yours and I'm not trying to price gouge like you are..
Take a breath and calm down your never going to fetch that much $$ for your car period... You asked everybodys opinion and your getting it enjoy
Like wise thericker55! More or less I wasn't trying to sell it just yet until I found out the value! And right I did ask everyone's opinion on how much I would expect, but not tryin to name a price unless you asked! So let's set the record straight,that's why it was open to $$$$$ suggestions and not complaints by members who wasn't happy with the price I gave them when they asked!
Old 02-16-2006, 08:36 PM

First off you asked me and I told you plain and straight up. Then you come off sarcastically by posting it here and complain about the price! So get your facts straight F$%KER! Way overpriced or not I never set a price you DUMBA$$ it was just a figure I threw @ you!!
woohoo..now you are saying u just threw a figure at me when i asked you nicely?...are you trying to cover your own azz now after everyone made their comments about your price? cmon man, take it like a man and just admit your car is overpriced and tell the world thats what you want for it....i honestly don't think it is a big deal, but all i know is that it will never sell thats all...just my 2 cents..
Old 02-16-2006, 08:38 PM

2000 S-Class
Originally Posted by Vasir
DUDE, what is wrong with all yo upeople...I agree hes askign too much..just let him know without saying...OMG< DUDE THATS WAAAY TOO MUCH< ARE YOU ****ING NUTS?'
take it down about 10 notches and be polite. to be honest it hink you can get 35k for it, but not 45. and like 30-33k for a quick sale.
i see where you are coming from, wanting 45k. but no matter what you're going to do, you will lose money ona car..thats what they do, they make you lose money in the end. either you cut your losses with em now..or hold on to them, enjoy them more and sell it later for less money.
personally, i will never seel any of my MBs because in my mind i still see my 2001 clk55 as a $70k car, not $35k. same with my 1999 s500..i see it as a $90k still, not $16k. lol
at one point you will think to yourself..oh man..its not worth sellign it for that low. ill keep it for myself and enjoy it on the weekends or something.

just my thought..hope it helps you out. afterall, what are you going to buy if/after you sell your current S-class? there arent many other cars as nice as an S-class car, unless you want to get a sportscar or an s55.
Very well put Vasir. I wish more positive opinions like these were said then by members complaining after requesting a quote!
Old 02-16-2006, 08:41 PM

2000 S-Class
Originally Posted by SoCalCLK
Umm.....yeah.....

My original question still stands: What kind of suspension set-up are you running on your S430? Springs, shocks, etc... and how many miles on that set-up?
Airmatic lowering module installed by ToplineAutomobile about 10k on it!
Old 02-16-2006, 08:47 PM

Listen here you lil' young A$$ MotherF@$#% don't make unecessary comments. Oh yeah and when I did "WAKE UP"your mom was layin right beside me! So you can call me "DADDY"!
haha did i strike a nerve
Old 02-16-2006, 08:49 PM

2000 S-Class
woohoo..now you are saying u just threw a figure at me when i asked you nicely?...are you trying to cover your own azz now after everyone made their comments about your price? cmon man, take it like a man and just admit your car is overpriced and tell the world thats what you want for it....i honestly don't think it is a big deal, but all i know is that it will never sell thats all...just my 2 cents..
In repsonse to comments by davezaristo "are you trying to cover your own azz now"And..."cmon man, take it like a man"! Well to answer your question "NO" and my car isn't overpriced since I never posted a price you ******!
I gave you my car price, but unfortunately you only got "thats all...just my 2 cents" to your name.

Last edited by dtxmob; 02-16-2006 at 08:53 PM.
Old 02-16-2006, 10:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 239 Likes on 185 Posts
R230 SL63 | W220 S55
What the hell's the matter with some of you guys. Dtxmob just asked the forum for our feedback. Yes, the price is high, but thats nowhere near a good reason to give the guy a hard time.

HLG

(I still say hold on to it, depreciation is a motherf@ucker. But...if you have to get rid of it, then remove the aftermarket modifications...easier to sell.)
Old 02-16-2006, 10:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
BMW E39
This is what my fellow W220 owners behave like? I'm disappointed.

And yes, the 2000s depreciated so much due to horrible reliability.
Old 02-16-2006, 10:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
AMG E55, Stage 1, Strait Pipe from Primary Cats
Originally Posted by HLG600
What the hell's the matter with some of you guys. Dtxmob just asked the forum for our feedback. Yes, the price is high, but thats nowhere near a good reason to give the guy a hard time.
Old 02-16-2006, 11:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

S500/W220/2000
Originally Posted by benznodubz
DITTO!
Old 02-17-2006, 02:22 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by benznodubz
Old 02-17-2006, 03:46 AM

yo dtxmob, let me know when you part out your car, interested in yoru exhaust if the price is reasonable, maybe we can do cash plus swap for my stockies so your not left without an exhaust. i'm in the bay area so let me know. later bro.
Old 02-17-2006, 12:35 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
http://www.cars.com/go/search/detai...54&aff=national
Old 02-17-2006, 12:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

S500/W220/2000
404: The page cannot be found
Old 02-17-2006, 12:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

link: no work
Old 02-17-2006, 05:04 PM

In repsonse to comments by davezaristo "are you trying to cover your own azz now"And..."cmon man, take it like a man"! Well to answer your question "NO" and my car isn't overpriced since I never posted a price you ******!
I gave you my car price, but unfortunately you only got "thats all...just my 2 cents" to your name.

hahahah..now you say you never set a price and it isn't overpriced...you really should go back to your previous post and read what you said..you are obviously suffering from memory loss and calling me a ****** won't make you look any brighter...i suggest you go suck that bloody tampon you had up your azz so that you can stop your PMS talk...
Old 02-17-2006, 05:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

this is getting really stupid...stop hijacking the thread and calling people names.

One of you guys be the bigger man and just stop responding back to the negative posts.

Hope your car thing goes well whether you sell it or not (i think you shouldnt sell it just because its a pretty good car, andu wont get enough money to satisfy you, im the same.)

If you're selling the car to get a faster one..why dont you save your pennies and get a supercharger or something?
Old 02-18-2006, 05:21 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
This is easy.
Next person to throw an insult in this thread gets a seven day suspension.

Chill out guys, it's a forum. We're here to help, not hinder.
Old 02-20-2006, 07:36 PM

Toyota Camry SE
I've also noticed that the price is falling very quickly.....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Selling my vehicle!