S-Class (W220) 1999-2006: S 320 CDI, S 320, S430, S 500, S 600

Bad A$$ S-Class Limo Pics

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-19-2006, 03:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OLD: 2004 C230 Sport Sedan, NEW: 2007 SLK350
Originally Posted by fusion2007
haha really? that kids hilarious!! wat were they talking about?
the kid posted some conflicting remarks about being 15 years old, then he said he owns an SLR, and there was talk about going to school, and driving a Ford truck...

it turned out that the dad owns an SLR, and the kid is, in fact, just a kid, and the Ford truck was really his.. finally there were pics of the Ford truck next to the SLR, and pics of the kid in the SLR
Old 12-19-2006, 05:23 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
CLS 63 S AMG , s500,clk550
Originally Posted by shahedC
the kid posted some conflicting remarks about being 15 years old, then he said he owns an SLR, and there was talk about going to school, and driving a Ford truck...

it turned out that the dad owns an SLR, and the kid is, in fact, just a kid, and the Ford truck was really his.. finally there were pics of the Ford truck next to the SLR, and pics of the kid in the SLR
haha.well its kinda of expected that "some" not all of the kids of wealthy parents show off there daddys wealth as their own. its not a good habbit to get into especially at such a young age.(in fact its showing off is not a good habbit at all). the kid probably wanted people to think the slr is his so 1 he can get all the women and 2 to make others jelous. if my kid did that i would spank him. and take away every privelidge he had. and make him take the bus to school. i believe people should keep their financial status private. and not prounce around with it.
talk to u later
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!!