Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-14-2002, 02:02 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SC400
Re: HO lexus ls500

S55inPA, you asked me a question so let me respond:

i have a question for lexsc400.
what is your main purpose for posting at mbworld?

it is pretty clear that you love your lexus auto and lexus in general. i think that's great. it's good to be excited with the car you drive.....but....what do you think you are going to accomplish by posting negative comments about mercedes benz at a mercedes benz bb? i think that most of the posters at this site are pretty intelligent ,so what is it that you think you can enlighten them about? about lexus??? i think if the people at this particular site were to like lexus more than mercedes benz they would be at club lexus...right???..makes sense to me. i think that something has completely escaped you since you have been posting. mercedes benz is top dog in the luxury auto market. maybe they deserve it...maybe they don't...maybe you agree with that..maybe you don't. but...they are the car complany that every other car company aims at when trying to manufacture a high end vehicle. mercedes benz is the standard to which every other luxury car is judged against. so....having said this why don't you stop fighting the system and join it....trade that sc400 and grap yourself a new clk500 or cl500 you will be all smiles and lexus will just be another 5 letter word!!!
You are so dense. You are convinced that I'm here to attack Mercedes but for the ninetieth time, I'm only here defending Lexus against Lexus-bashing by Mercedes fanatics. Notice how I haven't started any of these lame *** Lexus threads: YOU guys have. So maybe it's YOU who are so obsessed Lexuses that you have to continually bash them here :p. Inferiority complex maybe? Notice how I was only reacting and responding to anti-Lexus threads instigated by you guys? If anyone is guilty of perpetuating all this flaming, it is you who keep baiting us Lexus enthusiests with asinine comments. While you guys all flat-out hate Lexuses across the board, I have never once said or shown that I hate Mercedes. I am an enthusiest of fine cars, while you guys are just enthusiests of everything German . The few times that I directly attacked Mercedes cars was in order to put some of you lunatics back in line when you start boasting about Mercede's being God's gift to man. That kind of self-importance makes me gag.

Why ask me why I post here? Why does anyone post on any discussion board? For the sake of discussing things of course! Am I required to own and drive a Mercedes and be blindly allegiant to the Mercedes marque in order to post here? Do we all have to be on the same page as eachother continually stroking eachother's egos with the same suck-up posts about how perfect and untouchable our cars are in order for you guys to be content? I'm sorry I'm not into that, personally I think it's pretty lame how uneasy you get when you hear something bad about your beloved cars.

Accord, my response to your post:

There is only one word needed to reply to your entire post: Jealousy.

As for your car sounding like a Ferrari, I guess I shouldn't tell you that we had a 360 Modena because that will just enrage you even more. Your car does not sound like a Ferrari and it never will.
Hah! Me jealous of you? I'm not the jealous type, sorry. I hate to break your heart too, but you have nothing to be jealous of. You have no outstanding accomplishments, nothing to show for, and nothing to be proud of. You were handed everything you are on a silver platter and there's nothing there to be coccky about. One thing I find particularly disgusting is how you are still here boasting your father's income by waving his Ferrari around in my face as if I cared.

Speaking of Ferrari, right now I switched my FTP server to a new location and my ISP is using an old cached routing table so I can't talk to my FTP until my ISP refreshes it's tables. When it does I'll be happy to show you some other exhaust videos and you can be the judge for yourself. It's also worthy to note that I made these cheesy, choppy videos with a digital still camera, and digicams aren't known to have the best or most accurate audio microphones built into them. Nevertheless, I think it sounds pretty close to real life. I do find it funny how selective you are about which parts of my posts you choose to respond to. You didn't address that gross miscalculation you made of my car sounding like a Ford diesel. Or any of the other poor claims you made in the past. Interesting...

As for you coming here and not having to act mature like you do at CL, that shows your true colors. Your pompous, conceited attitute here shows that everything you do at ClubLexus is just one big act. With this kind of attitude, you will get nowhere in life.
Right, like I really need unsolicited advice on how to live my life from a 19-year-old brat still living off his daddy's gravy train

I also find it hilarious that you are calling everybody a moron, idiot, etc. because you have a different opinion as them. Many people here are Doctors, Lawyers, Engineers, Executives, etc. which makes it all the more funny how you are calling everybody morons. You can call anyone here a moron, but you are not the one laughing all the way to the bank.
I call some people here morons and idiots because they misinterpret, misquote, or completely miss out on my rather articulate posts and respond to them with very loose, weak, and often ignorant comments. Doctors? Lawyers? Engineers? Executives? Hah! This is a Mercedes web forum, not a Mercedes national demographic. Most of you are kids between the ages of 14 and 19. Quit kidding yourselves, you are the children of doctors, executives, and engineers Only a small handful of you are actually gainfully employeed, grown adults that bought your own cars. The rest of you are just kids acting the part because you like Mercedes or know someone that owns one. Maybe that's why I feel I'm talking to a bunch of morons?

This thread has drifted into flame war territory. Thus, this thread is closed.
Finally decided to do some moderating after I called you on it I see Good for you!

---------------------------------------------------
Thank you for letting me speak my mind. Now if you just stop creating Lexus bashing threads, maybe I'll stop responding to them.
Old 09-14-2002, 03:18 AM
Almost a Member!

lex400sc,

Let's move away from personal attacks and get back to the root issue: the LS500.

I just reviewed the last thread and carefully noted what points different individuals made. Getting back to the root issue, Lexus is expected to release an LS 500 to compete with the larger engines available in the MB and the BMW. We all know that horsepower sells, so it's obviously a smart move on Lexus' part to start offering higher end machines. However, you expect the LS500 to "easily blow away" the S55 and the S600. Can you expound on this issue a bit and describe why you feel this way? AJT123 called you out on that point, but you just shot back that he couldn't possibly now since the car doesn't even really exist. A true point, but how can you support your own claim if the car doesn't exist?

Accord made some excellent points regarding expectations of what the LS500's weight and performance figures should be. With all reasonable estimates, I think he's right. It could have some very good numbers, but I think it's going to require some pretty serious development to reach S55 or an S600. Are you suggesting that they're going supercharger or turbo? If you have any factual evidence, I'd love for you to share it.

Also, I noticed you were the first one to resort to personal insults. I encourage you to offer constructive information and dispel misinformation instead of insulting people. It only gets threads locked and members banned. There will be some people that you can never convince that Lexus can offer a better car than Mercedes-Benz (period, as opposed to "for the money"). They make a fine car, but based on their track record, I don't see them leapfrogging past some of the other marques out there for raw performance. Once again, none of us are really Lexus experts, so if you can provide some information, even published rumors at best, it would be helpful.
Old 09-14-2002, 03:24 AM

lex400sc,

Please. Stop this man. No ones cares about your comments about Mercedes-Benz anymore. You hate then, and most of us don't care. I don't like Lexus, but that doesn't mean I don't respect them. I just don't like any Japanese car company.

PS. If a mod locks a thread and you make another thread related to the locked on, you are on the road to termination. I hope an admin doesn't give you a chance and just bans you because you are no use for this forum and never will be. Good bye.
Old 09-14-2002, 04:00 AM

Porsche 997 C2S
With regard to the original thread, I had the privilege of reading the original Automobile magazine article. It stated that Lexus expects to release the LS500 next summer, for 360bhp, and that Lexus expects it to out-do the S500. No mention, if memory serves, of the S55 or the S600.

As for Lex, I say we report him to the admins at clublexus.com, and disclose his poor behavior combined with his announcements that he is a moderator on that forum. I'm sure they love the bad publicity that Lex is providing.

Last edited by KrispyK; 09-14-2002 at 04:47 AM.
Old 09-14-2002, 04:54 AM

r
so report him to the clublex admin...ethan seems to be very loyal to his mods, i dont think your opinion is gonna change that

dont talk, just act
Old 09-14-2002, 05:20 AM

Porsche 997 C2S
Originally posted by fvellani
so report him to the clublex admin...ethan seems to be very loyal to his mods, i dont think your opinion is gonna change that

dont talk, just act
Already done. If any of my employees went around calling people "idiots, morons, and 'bright lights'" and discussed his employment with my firm, I'd terminate him. Maybe you should do a search on "Peter Chung" and "The Carlysle Group" if you don't believe me. I don't think you appreciate that as a high school student, but I guarantee you, in the real world you don't need an employee bringing you bad publicity. I'd imagine ClubLexus.com doesn't want it either. Perhaps they'll choose to ignore me (and others), but I think that would be a mistake in judgment.

I think ClubLexus.com is the friendliest, nicest forum I've ever visited. I think most of the MBworld folks would conclude, never having seen the forum, that CL is full of jerks based on Lex's behavior, and I'd like to say that such a conclusion is incorrect.
Old 09-14-2002, 05:43 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
2008 BMW M6, 2008 Ducati 1098, 2008 Ducati Monster S2R1000, 1971 Ducati Scrambler
I am not deleting this thread (Or any other thread involving lex400sc) because I am reporting to Ethan Kay and Deepak Kaushik. I want them to see what type of moderator they hired. Hopefully they will take the necessary action against lex400sc.

This thread is locked.