S-Class (W220) 1999-2006: S 320 CDI, S 320, S430, S 500, S 600

Help with new mods for my wheels.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-19-2007, 07:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Help with new mods for my wheels.

Hey guys...long time no see.

I am finally getting around to the repairs I began last winter and have a million questions for you all. I have a 2002 s500 and I intend on getting a new paint job (same black), replacing the wheel to match the woodgrain. I would like to change the interior to a more 'dramatic color (I think the ash gray leather is a little boring) - a dark cognac color that also matches the leather... Has anyone modified thier interior???

I would like to change the rims, but I am hesitant to go over 18" - partially because I am in my 30's and dont want any extra attention (when I riding thru the hood) and mostly because I do not want to alter the ride or have any rubbing in the wheel well. I am looking at a black set - any suggestions on size and style...???

I am changing the grill to a black one similar to the CL style, but was wondering if I should just get a plain black one - w out the emblem in the center...???

Finally cosmetic modification is going to be the lights. I was considering the 07 tail lights and maybe an upgrade to the front lights. Is this a good (or bad) idea???

Thanks for you input.