The Best Exhaust Period!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-19-2008, 08:23 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 Mercedes S500 Lorinser
The Best Exhaust Period!!!!

I called out to Corsa today who specialize in aftermarket exhausts. I can tell you right off the bat that these guys have the BEST sounding exhaust systems made for cars PERIOD!!!!

I talked to Paul Santiago one of there Main guys out in there Ohio headquarters who i asked a bunch of questions regarding when they will have exhaust systems coming out for our Mercedes vechiles.

They are planning to be out in the next couple months but it is up to us to push them with more requests so we can get the ball rolling alot faster here.

Corsa uses the best possible materials in there designs and have spent countless amounts of time getting that exhaust note right for all there cars.

NOW here is the most important part about Corsa i think especially when it comes to our Luxury cars,,Now this is directly from there Website.

Patented* RSC Technology ELIMINATES interior resonance…image…no head pounding drone. You can actually listen to and enjoy your car’s stereo or carry on a conversation with passengers without the interference of exhaust noise.

And to top it off there exhaust sound on WOT is simply the best rumble and sound i have heard from any exhaust PERIOD!!!

Which mean you get the best of both worlds...amazing exhaust sound without that annoying resonace like on Magnaflow,dynaflow or any other MB tuners out there.

Here is a link to the cat back system on a 2000 cadillac deville....just imagine how it will sound on our N/A V8's or the supercharged V8's Crazzzy

http://www.corsaperf.com/flashcadillac.htm

Please contact Paul Santiago at 1440-891-0999.. the more people we get to call and get interested in this the faster they will make the products availbe to us.
Old 03-19-2008, 09:15 PM
Banned

S
fire
Old 03-19-2008, 11:40 PM
Banned

2003 Mercedes S500 Lorinser
Seriously nothing out there can beat it....i cant wait for it to go full production for mercedes in the next couple months.

You get power and that Rumble sound which is so sweet... but the best part is that there is NO RESONANCE in the cabin.