S-Class (W220) 1999-2006: S 320 CDI, S 320, S430, S 500, S 600

S5LorinserF1 and Gondon PhotoShoot/Videos

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 10-09-2008, 07:31 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 Mercedes S500 Lorinser
i like the chrome.. the only thing your rigth about is the taillights in which im changing back to the original ones.

and a light tint job will be in order soon as well

Last edited by S5LorinserF1; 10-09-2008 at 07:34 PM.
Old 10-09-2008, 08:47 PM
Banned

02 S500 Sport
Originally Posted by jdpfresh
s5 IMO:

LOSE...
- the chrome door handles
- the roof spoiler
- LED strips
- fog lights? maybe, maybe not..
- "w221 style" tailights
- rims...a lot of chrome rims to me look cheesy, and yours are leaning towards it...
- superman sticker, i think shaq already established that

and PLEASE tint your windows

then your car would look great...

gondon, very nice! ps. in your video, do you really listen to that music lol
IDK I think S5's car looks amazing.

Hell yea, I blast that Weezyy !
Old 10-09-2008, 08:50 PM
Banned

02 S500 Sport
Originally Posted by S5LorinserF1
i like the chrome.. the only thing your rigth about is the taillights in which im changing back to the original ones.

I think you should stick with what you like, dont change it for anybody else.

But we can take pics of the b4 and after and decide which you like better. Im starting to think these ones are better than the old ones.
Old 10-09-2008, 08:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
V12TT
Originally Posted by trustz
What kind of body kit is that ?? the front bumper looks like this one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/LRS-F...mZ230237824279

thanks I was looking for those

Last edited by benz_addict; 10-09-2008 at 08:55 PM.
Old 10-09-2008, 08:55 PM
Banned

its does look sick... these guys are bugging out... but not everyone has the same taste.

install them in the left and right bumper sides.... it'll look good
Old 10-09-2008, 08:58 PM
Banned

Im not changing it for anyone.. my car looks sick pics dont do it justice.

Anyways Gondon lets go to sakura for sake bombs lol.. and i think im gonna stick with the w221 lights they look sweet.
Old 10-09-2008, 10:02 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E55
The internet is a very interesting place. People are free to express their opinions without having to look somebody in the eye...tends to make most people taller, bigger and stronger Even if your opinion is that his car looks terrible, what ever happened to expressing yourself POLITELY?

With that said, I think the exhaust is interesting, as I have been looking for a reasonable alternative to AMG mufflers. There are some other things he has done that do not suit me, but it is his car and if he likes it, more power to him.
Old 10-09-2008, 10:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Whatever there's gas in...
Originally Posted by Gondon

Hell yea, I blast that Weezyy !
ALL DAY!
Old 10-09-2008, 10:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
V12TT
its does look sick... these guys are bugging out... but not everyone has the same taste.

install them in the left and right bumper sides.... it'll look good
I already did bro... here's a pic... notice the LEDs on the lower bumper sides but I want longer ones like on your car. Looks good.
Old 10-09-2008, 11:39 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Iceman
The internet is a very interesting place. People are free to express their opinions without having to look somebody in the eye...tends to make most people taller, bigger and stronger Even if your opinion is that his car looks terrible, what ever happened to expressing yourself POLITELY?

With that said, I think the exhaust is interesting, as I have been looking for a reasonable alternative to AMG mufflers. There are some other things he has done that do not suit me, but it is his car and if he likes it, more power to him.

Exactly Iceman, in person theyd **** a brick, when its done respectfully theres no hardfeelings.
Old 10-09-2008, 11:41 PM
Banned

benz addict the leds look good bro.

yea the ones i have are longer and there also 10x brighter then standard leds.

i also have a flip switch for them so i can have them on without the regular lights.

Twilight just before dark is the best time for these lights.... take a look at them just before nightfall and post some pics it looks great.
Old 10-10-2008, 01:03 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W220 M113K
benz addict the leds look good bro.

yea the ones i have are longer and there also 10x brighter then standard leds.

i also have a flip switch for them so i can have them on without the regular lights.

Twilight just before dark is the best time for these lights.... take a look at them just before nightfall and post some pics it looks great.
sent u a pm a few days ago
Old 10-10-2008, 01:10 AM
Banned

i never got your pm chris.

anyways i got the bumper so lets figure out a price and you can come scoop it.
Old 10-10-2008, 11:57 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Exactly Iceman, in person theyd **** a brick, when its done respectfully theres no hardfeelings.
In Person, i would tell you the exact same thing

Like I said, its just my opinion, and my opinion means nothing. If you like it, more power to you, just dont think your all high and mighty because you drive an s class that any teenager could buy for the same price as a semi loaded accord

The Superman sticker says it all though
Old 10-11-2008, 12:24 AM

E55
You are right, it is your opinion and you reserve the right to express it. It is not what you said...it is how you said it. I would guarantee you wouldn't be running your mouth like that face-to-face with me or several others on here, so need need to break out your internet muscles. We are supposed to be in this together, all involved in the same sport/hobby. There will be different tastes and opinions, but there is no need for immaturity and getting all brave on the internet by bashing someone you will never see.

Last edited by Iceman; 10-11-2008 at 12:27 AM.
Old 10-11-2008, 01:01 AM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
2002 s500 sport package
You are right, it is your opinion and you reserve the right to express it. It is not what you said...it is how you said it. I would guarantee you wouldn't be running your mouth like that face-to-face with me or several others on here, so need need to break out your internet muscles. We are supposed to be in this together, all involved in the same sport/hobby. There will be different tastes and opinions, but there is no need for immaturity and getting all brave on the internet by bashing someone you will never see.
Very well said!!
Old 10-11-2008, 03:14 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W220 M113K
i never got your pm chris.

anyways i got the bumper so lets figure out a price and you can come scoop it.
do you have any other parts or just the rear bumper? and what do you thing is reasonable considering it is used, (dont know the condition) maybe a few pics if you can, i cant make it later today to the meet i have to work next time tho
Old 10-11-2008, 08:08 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 37 Likes on 32 Posts
96 and 08 911 turbos
It seems like you are trying to be a tough guy in real life.

gonna kick someone's *** for saying your car is ugly?

I thought people grew out of that nonsense when they were about 19.
Old 10-11-2008, 09:45 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
04 S430 (sold),05 X5 4.4i, 02 325i, 87 560SL, 85 Alfa Romeo

Ya'know I been thinking,,,

It's not that the front end it ugly, Audi is using the LED's Stock and I thnk they look Sick!! BUT, I think whats taking away from the look of your ride from the fron is all of that tradition mixed with pimp.. YOu can;t have both. So, I would flat badge it first, then Maybe us a CL style grille.. that woould make all the difference in the world.. And would be an inexpensive test to see if you like it... I'll bet you would. JMO.
Old 10-11-2008, 10:15 AM

E55
Originally Posted by Oliverk
It seems like you are trying to be a tough guy in real life.

gonna kick someone's *** for saying your car is ugly?

I thought people grew out of that nonsense when they were about 19.
Never said or even suggested that anyone would get their *** kicked Oliver, so maybe you should think before you start chanting "Fight, Fight!". Just saying that all of you internet big mouths (you included) wouldn't have the ***** to open your yappers in a face-to-face environment. Re-read my post in its entirety to see if it is thuggish in nature or intelligent...you may not have the capacity so I will forgive you in advance. Now, do you have anything worth saying, or are you just going to troll posts and continue to blabber about how nobody should ever personalize an S-Class because it is perfect from the factory??? Go back over to the Corral with your toy-racer Cobra (good year, btw) and have fun with the pre-teens.

Last edited by Iceman; 10-11-2008 at 10:18 AM.
Old 10-11-2008, 10:25 AM
Banned

02 S500 Sport
I personally think the CL grill is disgusting on the S-Class.
Old 10-11-2008, 11:39 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

96 and 08 911 turbos
Never said or even suggested that anyone would get their *** kicked Oliver, so maybe you should think before you start chanting "Fight, Fight!". Just saying that all of you internet big mouths (you included) wouldn't have the ***** to open your yappers in a face-to-face environment. Re-read my post in its entirety to see if it is thuggish in nature or intelligent. Go back over to the Corral with your toy-racer Cobra (good year, btw) and have fun with the pre-teens.
ah, lets do some deductive reasoning. If I wasn't worried about the threat of physical violence, then why would I not tell you your car is ugly? In fact, Id probably laugh about it right with you standing there. You calling me a *** or whatever is not about to make me hold back. getting shot might.

toy racer cobra? Could you expand on that? Its a 700rwhp car that does everything I ask of it. Good year? yeah, I think so. Like I care that it was short 20bhp when it came out or that the IRS rear was garbage. The engine is completely done up and it has a solid rear in it.

Pre-teens? where did this come from. I don't drive any car to pick up chicks, and Im currently dating a 33 year old. So, well, that was pretty random.

When someone shows me an S class that looks better than the stock sports package, I'll be all for personalization. Until then, I stand by my position.
Old 10-11-2008, 12:11 PM
Banned

Oliver your a Bittch plain and simple

just shut up and back off the thread before you continue to get Owned like the Fairy you are.

I bet you dont even own an MB, and if you did i wouldnt even post pics with that DIarrhea brown interior you got
Old 10-11-2008, 03:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

96 and 08 911 turbos
Oliver your a Bittch plain and simple

just shut up and back off the thread before you continue to get Owned like the Fairy you are.

I bet you dont even own an MB, and if you did i wouldnt even post pics with that DIarrhea brown interior you got
its you're and "*****".

I haven't found any ownage in this thread at all actually.

Yep, you're right, I don't have a mercedes. I just like to post about making s classes quieter because its fun. I swear, its amazing you even have the cognitive ability to even turn on a computer.
Old 10-11-2008, 10:50 PM

E55
Originally Posted by Oliverk
ah, lets do some deductive reasoning. If I wasn't worried about the threat of physical violence, then why would I not tell you your car is ugly? In fact, Id probably laugh about it right with you standing there. You calling me a *** or whatever is not about to make me hold back. getting shot might.

toy racer cobra? Could you expand on that? Its a 700rwhp car that does everything I ask of it. Good year? yeah, I think so. Like I care that it was short 20bhp when it came out or that the IRS rear was garbage. The engine is completely done up and it has a solid rear in it.

Pre-teens? where did this come from. I don't drive any car to pick up chicks, and Im currently dating a 33 year old. So, well, that was pretty random.

When someone shows me an S class that looks better than the stock sports package, I'll be all for personalization. Until then, I stand by my position.
Do you go up to every person that has a car that does not meet your approval and tell them that you do not like it? Or do you only go up to the physically unassuming to insult them with your opinion? How about if somebody is ugly...do you feel the need to voice your opinion then also? There is a little something called TACT and MANNERS, thankfully my mother and father taught me this well. Unfortunately you must not have ever learned this or choose to look the other way due to ignorance.

Congrats on the 700 rwhp convertible Mustang, we are all very jealous. That is a rarity in the Mustang world

Keep on posting with your little chip on your shoulder because not everyone has the same taste as you. It is really setting you apart and you are looked at as a vast source of hot air

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: S5LorinserF1 and Gondon PhotoShoot/Videos