S-Class (W220) 1999-2006: S 320 CDI, S 320, S430, S 500, S 600

SUPER CLEAN S-CLASS BENZ FOR SALE! ONLY $16,500 OBO! 22" ASANTI RIMS, 4 TV'S, NAVI!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-13-2009, 02:21 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
06 S500
Originally Posted by S5504U2NV
Ok I have to make a point here (not taking up just disturbed by all the ignorance being spread on this thread. First of all if the OP was a young Suburban white kid no one would've bat an eye that he paid ca$h for his car as it's ok. But if a young Black kid says that he paid cash then he sells "bricks" let me educate you on the typical drug dealer they drive old cars that sit higher than school buses not luxury cars. They have rims that costs 15k plus. The bigger you go the more you pay. I can't stand the assumptions of blacks being drug dealers. Actually more white people sell drugs than blacks, oh but prescriptions and acid don't count right? Nor does weed I forgot only crack is drugs. One day the world will actually wake up and see that the only color that matters is green (money) as this is what we need to survive in this world. I have posted only positive things on this board until GONDON decided to think I was the OP. Obviously the mod would've said we had the same IP if we were but I guess thats over his head to realize. As I stated earlier GONDON has big ***** online and thats about it. I'm sure his only friends are who he met online here. As much as people try to change the subject he cant help but try and call me out maybe he thinks I'm that merc dude he had a confilct with on another thread. Tell me why you have this vendetta against me and don't say because you're the same person? Wait let's see you'll come off with some garbage that makes some people laugh, but won't answer the question. How about you just don;t quote me or respond to my reply's on here.
Dude, come on. He is the one that brought up race. People would have made fun of this kid no matter what when he brags the way he does. It isn't a race issue at all. It's an immaturity issue. The people that call others "monkey's" have their own issues.

On another note, this thread needs to die, now. If the OP wants to repost it he should, but this needs to go away.
Old 01-13-2009, 03:24 AM
Banned

2003 Mercedes S500 Lorinser
AND the final ? before the thread dies out.

WHAT IS LONG BLACK AND SMELLS LIKE SHAT??
Old 01-13-2009, 07:32 AM

2007 S550
Ok I wasn't going to repost but this is just pure foolishness. White folks rob, steal, murder etc but its ok, huh. I can turn on my TV in FL and see more whites on TV doing crime than blacks. But hey it's ok because they were misguided or influenced by Hip Hop. Statistic 1: More whites listen to Hip Hop than blacks because you guys think its cool to listen to "our" music. 90% of blacks listen to R&B and Jazz some of us like Pop too. Ans as far as people who had friends shot and robbed I'm sorry but that obviously doesn't mean all blacks are the same. Actually the people you describe are very similar to trailer trash but wait they don't commit crimes or anything. And Gondon I bet your boss is "Black" You're all racist a$$hole$ who hide behind computer screens. Wake up people!!!
Old 01-13-2009, 09:39 AM

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
15' W222
All I can say is WOW! We go from someone trying to sell their gaudy car to stereotypical race-baiting!
I can't say I'm surprised however because I have been on online forums for the past decade and have witnessed the power of anonymity, and the true underlying presentiment it releases. I would have however figured that owners of such fine automobiles would be much like myself, educated, respectful, tactful, and have some dignity and class, but a select few of you have obviously fooled us.
We've all seen and read the remarks directed to those who have chosen to customize their cars in ways out of the norm, "the ghetto rims", the "drug dealer look" comments have been floated on more than just this thread, and while I agree that it may not be my taste either, I refrain from making such uneducated assumptions and remarks about others for whom I know nothing about.
Arrogant ignorance IMO is worse than uneducated ignorance because at least the uneducated don't know any better!
I have enjoyed the endless amount of helpful resources found on this site, but the blatant philistinism has me taken aback, and very mindful from whom I pay attention to.
The OP is obviously a young braggadocio, and I would expect that a lot of you older individuals would refrain from getting in a pissing contest with teenager!
Old 01-13-2009, 09:50 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
04 S430 (sold),05 X5 4.4i, 02 325i, 87 560SL, 85 Alfa Romeo
Originally Posted by trudawg
All I can say is WOW! We go from someone trying to sell their gaudy car to stereotypical race-baiting!
I can't say I'm surprised however because I have been on online forums for the past decade and have witnessed the power of anonymity, and the true underlying presentiment it releases. I would have however figured that owners of such fine automobiles would be much like myself, educated, respectful, tactful, and have some dignity and class, but a select few of you have obviously fooled us.
We've all seen and read the remarks directed to those who have chosen to customize their cars in ways out of the norm, "the ghetto rims", the "drug dealer look" comments have been floated on more than just this thread, and while I agree that it may not be my taste either, I refrain from making such uneducated assumptions and remarks about others for whom I know nothing about.
Arrogant ignorance IMO is worse than uneducated ignorance because at least the uneducated don't know any better!
I have enjoyed the endless amount of helpful resources found on this site, but the blatant philistinism has me taken aback, and very mindful from whom I pay attention to.
The OP is obviously a young braggadocio, and I would expect that a lot of you older individuals would refrain from getting in a pissing contest with teenager!
Very well said trudawg.. i respect and agree with you whole heartedly...

Too bad that due to the mindstate of the general population in which we mingle, this will go on and on because no one can seem to just Shut up and move on.
Old 01-13-2009, 11:56 AM

Currently Benzless
Originally Posted by S5504U2NV
Ok I wasn't going to repost but this is just pure foolishness. White folks rob, steal, murder etc but its ok, huh. I can turn on my TV in FL and see more whites on TV doing crime than blacks. But hey it's ok because they were misguided or influenced by Hip Hop. Statistic 1: More whites listen to Hip Hop than blacks because you guys think its cool to listen to "our" music. 90% of blacks listen to R&B and Jazz some of us like Pop too. Ans as far as people who had friends shot and robbed I'm sorry but that obviously doesn't mean all blacks are the same. Actually the people you describe are very similar to trailer trash but wait they don't commit crimes or anything. And Gondon I bet your boss is "Black" You're all racist a$$hole$ who hide behind computer screens. Wake up people!!!

You've clearly never seen the cable show "The first 48."
Old 01-13-2009, 12:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
04 S430 (sold),05 X5 4.4i, 02 325i, 87 560SL, 85 Alfa Romeo
Originally Posted by CLK Operator
You've clearly never seen the cable show "The first 48."
Did you read the posts about letting this thing die? or was that comment so important.

Dammit!! now there I go contributing.. Sorry Everyone...LOL
Old 01-13-2009, 12:42 PM
Administrator

Received 796 Likes on 495 Posts
2020 Audi R8 V10, 2016 AMG GTS, 2018 E63S Edition 1, 2018 Porsche GTS Cab, 2012 C63 BS
Time to close this ... nothing good will come of any future posts. Lets all get to posting about W220's.