S-Class (W220) 1999-2006: S 320 CDI, S 320, S430, S 500, S 600

SUPER CLEAN S-CLASS BENZ FOR SALE! ONLY $16,500 OBO! 22" ASANTI RIMS, 4 TV'S, NAVI!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-12-2009, 12:35 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
BMW F02 (750Li) F10 (550i)
It's hard to even believe he had the guts to show a picture of that furniture here on the thread
Old 01-12-2009, 01:45 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

04 w211 E55
1st of all "YO BOY"(Sclassbenz) made this thread in attempt to sell his car and no where did he ask for anyone's opinion on wether they like it or not BUT SCLASSBENZ, no1 here cares if your black white or blue and what you have. There are people on these forums with more money then you can ever imagine. I'm only 23 yrs old with plenty of accomplishments of my own that I don't need to brag about so take it easy and stop your bragging.
Old 01-12-2009, 07:00 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2007 S550
Originally Posted by Gondon
Your a total moron, your interpretation of me couldnt be further from the truth. You been here a few days and know nothing. I suggest you shut your monkey mouth and keep quiet.
Funny how "monkey" is what racist white people call blacks. You still can't spell worth a damn. It's you're *******. You are racist just like that one guy posted before yet he gets suspended and you do not. You're probably jealous at any black person doing better than you. You didn't say squat until you found out I was black. You're a racists pig who probably got beat up by blacks growing up.
Old 01-12-2009, 07:03 AM

2007 S550
Originally Posted by E55AMGGG04
1st of all "YO BOY"(Sclassbenz) made this thread in attempt to sell his car and no where did he ask for anyone's opinion on wether they like it or not BUT SCLASSBENZ, no1 here cares if your black white or blue and what you have. There are people on these forums with more money then you can ever imagine. I'm only 23 yrs old with plenty of accomplishments of my own that I don't need to brag about so take it easy and stop your bragging.
I recall stating this same thing to SCLASS when he was ranting about what he has. Like all of us any of our cars could be gone tomorrow some repo'd and some totaled everyone should be grateful and not boast or brag that my this is better than yours it's actually juvenile and immature.
Old 01-12-2009, 07:30 AM

2007 S550
Ok I have to make a point here (not taking up just disturbed by all the ignorance being spread on this thread. First of all if the OP was a young Suburban white kid no one would've bat an eye that he paid ca$h for his car as it's ok. But if a young Black kid says that he paid cash then he sells "bricks" let me educate you on the typical drug dealer they drive old cars that sit higher than school buses not luxury cars. They have rims that costs 15k plus. The bigger you go the more you pay. I can't stand the assumptions of blacks being drug dealers. Actually more white people sell drugs than blacks, oh but prescriptions and acid don't count right? Nor does weed I forgot only crack is drugs. One day the world will actually wake up and see that the only color that matters is green (money) as this is what we need to survive in this world. I have posted only positive things on this board until GONDON decided to think I was the OP. Obviously the mod would've said we had the same IP if we were but I guess thats over his head to realize. As I stated earlier GONDON has big ***** online and thats about it. I'm sure his only friends are who he met online here. As much as people try to change the subject he cant help but try and call me out maybe he thinks I'm that merc dude he had a confilct with on another thread. Tell me why you have this vendetta against me and don't say because you're the same person? Wait let's see you'll come off with some garbage that makes some people laugh, but won't answer the question. How about you just don;t quote me or respond to my reply's on here.
Old 01-12-2009, 07:31 AM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts
Porsche Macan S SportDesign / Ex M-B's: 11 & 10 & 06 E350's, 02 S500
Originally Posted by SCLASSBENZ

LOL I noticed WE HAVE ALOT OF HATERS TODAY!! ONLY A FEW people on this thread have actually had something positive to say about my benz. Instead of talking about my "rims being to big" or insinuating that the car is "ghetto" with too many tvs. LOL. guess what??? A lot of people are into big expensive rims!!!! and some of you(obviously a lot of you) on this thread have something against that or like your cars to look factory with your little 19 inch unoticed rims and factory stock unoticed interior cars!!! People stop and look, take pictures as i pass by, and girls go CRAZY over this car!! so obviously it looks GOoooOD to the eye so STOP HATING and appreciate that people have a difference in taste.

most of yall' benz "enthusuest" worked allllllllll your lifes to get your factory cars IM 19 YEARS OLD PAID CASH FOR MINE AT THE AGE OF 18!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO yes IM FLASHY, yes my name is in the STEERING WHEEL, on the floor mats, with suede everywhere. yes i have 4 tv screen's, yes i have 22 inch staggered asanti rims THAT ARE TOO BIG which by the way it still drives smoooooth! yes its ghetto fabolous and yes the girls love it!! white, black, old & young ! yall benz "enthusuest" take this custom stuff WAYYY 2 SERIOUS. I run through cars like nothing! WHAT 19 YEAR OLD DO U KNOW WITH A BENZ THIS HOOKED UP ? not to mention the H2 HUMMER. and there are A LOT MORE PEOPLE OUT THERE LIKE ME!! and yes I ALREADY HAVE LOADS OF EMAILS OF PEOPLE INTERESTED in buying. this car is underpriced for all the upgrades. neeed i say more?????? ALOT OF YOU DONT APPRECIATE THE UPGRADES. TO A LOT OF YOU ITS A WHOLE NOTHER' WORLD. WE LIKE TO RIDE TO THE CLUB ON A FRIDAY NIGHT TURN THE TVS ON AND SHUT DOWN THE PARKING LOT! you'd be surprised this benz even gets more attention on the streets than my H2 hummer. people in bentleys pull up and give me props!
SO THE MORAL OF THIS STORY IS.........appreciate that people have a difference in taste. and that my car is THE **** lol
Wow. What an unfortunate mentality. What's more unfortunate is there are more like that out there!!

We've all been young, and some of us indeed dumb. But here's a tip, you want those you described to be treated with some respect? How about treating yourself and others around you with the equal respect first. An attitude like yours and those like you, White, Black, Asian, Middle-Eastern, whatever, are literally screaming for anyone with even remote intelligence and true self-worth to treat you/them as low-class citizens, regardless of $$ worth.

I've wasted my time Replying to this I know, there are some good responses here already anyway.

I know an opinion of the car wasn't asked, but since it's been brought up already, here's mine:

Cars depreciate rapidly, a cars worth should be determined by its owner privately, since a car once worth $80K can flee to $10K in well under a decade, that worth shouldn't be in the materialistic sense IMO, and that attitude and respectability toward the car usually reflects on the car and how others perceive the car. Once you start bringing up the "status" of it is when you open it up to getting put down.

Originally Posted by SCLASSBENZ
by the way..did you haters notice that bottle of 1997 cristal champagne in the back seat on my youtube video? LOL and I AINT' EVEN OLD ENOUGH TO DRINK YET. you dont say! holla at yo boy!! I will throw that bottle in to who ever is the lucky buyer. and then i will take a picture of the money and post it on this thread for all yall haters that doubted me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't you remember what Jay-Z told you to do about Cristal?

Last edited by K-A; 01-12-2009 at 07:38 AM.
Old 01-12-2009, 08:46 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E350
Could an Admin just run an IP check on S550 and S-Class so there are no more disputes over this.
Old 01-12-2009, 09:24 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 37 Likes on 32 Posts
96 and 08 911 turbos
Originally Posted by E55AMGGG04
I'm only 23 yrs old with plenty of accomplishments of my own that I don't need to brag about so take it easy and stop your bragging.
uh, weren't you just bragging?
Old 01-12-2009, 09:43 AM

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
2018 S63, lowered
Jesus, someone lock this sad excuse for a thread already..........
Old 01-12-2009, 11:32 AM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
06 E55 Black
Originally Posted by ibeforreal
Good luck with your car sale. Being 19 and being the owner of a Benz and a H2 you should consider yourself very blessed. However, I hope that you are attending some college because one day the education will come in very handy. As the saying goes "a mind is a terrible thing to waste".
...especially on him
Old 01-12-2009, 11:42 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

BMW F02 (750Li) F10 (550i)
Originally Posted by Oliverk
uh, weren't you just bragging?
no shiiiiit!!!!!
Old 01-12-2009, 12:59 PM

Currently Benzless
Originally Posted by Pauly
So his "civil rights attorney" mother bought him the nine year old car?
ROFL,

OP, my advice to you would be to post your car on a hip hop forum if you want to sell it. Most folks here are crazy about stock MBs.
Old 01-12-2009, 01:11 PM

A slow Tahoe!
Originally Posted by S5504U2NV
Funny how "monkey" is what racist white people call blacks. You still can't spell worth a damn. It's you're *******. You are racist just like that one guy posted before yet he gets suspended and you do not. You're probably jealous at any black person doing better than you. You didn't say squat until you found out I was black. You're a racists pig who probably got beat up by blacks growing up.
Why do you get offended when someone puts down your race, when you do a good job of doing it yourself? By your own emission you are implying black people are violent people, but I bet if a white person made that comment they would be a racist.

Think before you speak, you're not helping to get your point across this way. I bet you call your friends the "N" word also, how intelligent is that? You will never get the respect you demand until you learn to respect your own race, and that goes both ways. Just my .02
Old 01-12-2009, 01:27 PM

2007 S550
Actually all races are violent read the news paper and there's usually a reason someone has beef against another race that's the only thing I can think of. Also, I don't condone the "N" word nor do I listen to songs with it in it. It's not cool nor is it funny regardless of the definition that Websters decided to give it. I find it funny that you failed to read that I only see one color as should everyone else. I'm not racists by a long shot it's one thing to be a dumba$$ and another to be racist. And I don't have a problem getting along with anyone I actually like everyone and don't place tags/colors on my friends and Business Associates. This thread needs to be yanked from existence because obviously some of you will "NEVER" understand...
Old 01-12-2009, 03:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
04 S430 (sold),05 X5 4.4i, 02 325i, 87 560SL, 85 Alfa Romeo
This thread needs to be yanked from existence because obviously some of you will "NEVER" understand...
HINT!!!

If you want this thread to die, Stop trying to have the last word!

That goes for EVERYONE!!! Good LORD!!!
Old 01-12-2009, 03:49 PM

Currently Benzless
Actually all races are violent read the news paper and there's usually a reason someone has beef against another race that's the only thing I can think of. Also, I don't condone the "N" word nor do I listen to songs with it in it. It's not cool nor is it funny regardless of the definition that Websters decided to give it. I find it funny that you failed to read that I only see one color as should everyone else. I'm not racists by a long shot it's one thing to be a dumba$$ and another to be racist. And I don't have a problem getting along with anyone I actually like everyone and don't place tags/colors on my friends and Business Associates. This thread needs to be yanked from existence because obviously some of you will "NEVER" understand...

Yes, that is true there are criminals from all races but statistically a Black male is 50 times more likely to commit a crime against a White than the other way around. Just some food for thought.

Last edited by CLK Operator; 01-12-2009 at 03:51 PM.
Old 01-12-2009, 04:41 PM
Banned

02 S500 Sport
WRONG!!

It's your.

People say "SHUT YOUR MOUTH".

You're= YOU ARE. Its not "SHUT YOU ARE MOUTH".

Where did you learn your grammar? I dont give a damn if your purple fool.
Old 01-12-2009, 04:51 PM

S430
Sheesh. Group Hug!
Old 01-12-2009, 04:54 PM
Banned

02 S500 Sport
The OP said he was in ATL, yet his IP was in Maryland.

Its not hard to use a proxy lol.
Old 01-12-2009, 05:26 PM

2011 BMW X5 SAV
Originally Posted by my06clk

NEVER EVER use one of the most intelligent, successful, articulate, globally accepted and revered black men the world has ever know as a model in comparision to your negative , pathetic excuse for a man mentality.
Hold up, I thought Obama was half white, why is everybody calling him black now?
Old 01-12-2009, 05:36 PM

A slow Tahoe!
What I said wasn't about what's in the news, it's about your own words. You are putting down your own race. I know the stats on black on white and black on black crime, the point I'm trying to make is....some people like yourself can find a way to degrade there own race while trying to defend it. Don't focus so much on what people say, focus on what you say in return. Freedom of speech is marvelous thing, use is wisely.
Old 01-12-2009, 05:46 PM
Banned

02 S500 Sport

Yea, I def got beat up by these things.

When they heard me blasting weezy and my glock pointed, the hardest men on the corner started actin like a woman.
Old 01-12-2009, 07:44 PM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

Originally Posted by Gondon

Yea, I def got beat up by these things.

When they heard me blasting weezy and my glock pointed, the hardest men on the corner started actin like a woman.
Wow.

I think Hip-Hop is to blame. Unfortunately people live by the words of these morons so much to the point of pointing a gun at random people on the streets. We all know only the *real* tough guys make people turn to "women" by pointing a freakin' glock at them.
Old 01-12-2009, 07:49 PM

Currently Benzless
Originally Posted by K-A
Wow.

I think Hip-Hop is to blame. Unfortunately people live by the words of these morons so much to the point of pointing a gun at random people on the streets. We all know only the *real* tough guys make people turn to "women" by pointing a freakin' glock at them.
Actually, aware people like Gondon are the ones who DON'T turn into a statistic. My aunt was robbed at gunpoint by one of these urban homeboys. A friend of someone I know was shot after he fought back with them after they tried robbing him, his life ended there.

A homeless black thug tried luring me into an alley once for who knows what purpose when I was 14. My experience with blacks has not been good at all.
Old 01-12-2009, 08:28 PM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

Originally Posted by CLK Operator
Actually, aware people like Gondon are the ones who DON'T turn into a statistic. My aunt was robbed at gunpoint by one of these urban homeboys. A friend of someone I know was shot after he fought back with them after they tried robbing him, his life ended there.

A homeless black thug tried luring me into an alley once for who knows what purpose when I was 14. My experience with blacks has not been good at all.
What he described sounded like he was the perpetrator, aka meaning he was acting closer to the people you just described than the unfortunate people you listed as victims.

That's awful that stuff happens though, it depresses me constantly that people do things like that.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: SUPER CLEAN S-CLASS BENZ FOR SALE! ONLY $16,500 OBO! 22" ASANTI RIMS, 4 TV'S, NAVI!!!