My s600 has big proplem "Help me "

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-24-2009, 08:14 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My s600 has big proplem "Help me "

Hello every body ..

I have big proplem and I vist 20 workshop they can't solve the proplem

I bought s600L model 2002 and when I recived the car I check it in big work shop in my countery they inform me the left ignition module does not working
you have to change it ..

then I bought the new left ignition module for 1750$$ and when they install it the coils doest not working again and the inform me computer for the two coils does not working and I bought used computer and the two pack coills worked and after I drove my car for 1000 Km the car was very good I drove it for 250 Km And I after two days the proplem come back And i bought another computer and the back to work and When I uesd It for two days the proplem come back

Now proplem some times my car work with 12V and some times work with 6v

We inspect it by computer the computer show the 1.3.5.etc not working

Look at pictures I attached I change it with 24 spark plugs
Attached Thumbnails My s600 has big proplem "Help me "-.jpg   My s600 has big proplem "Help me "-.jpg  
Old 04-24-2009, 05:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
W220 S65 AMG
I'm trying really hard here to figure out what you're talking about but it's not easy.

Basically you replaced the coil pack and voltage converter and it worked for a short time and then again it did not? What about the voltage now? 12V and 6V? What are you talking about? Or do you mean 12 cylinders and 6 cylinders?

There might be a wiring problem or something of the sort that's screwing up the voltage converter and then further down the line the ignition module.

You said you inspected the computer? Do you mean that you read the codes? And it says cylinders 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 are not working? What was the code, what was the issue that it was complaining about?
Old 04-24-2009, 06:02 PM

Basically you replaced the coil pack and voltage converter and it worked for a short time and then again it did not? What about the voltage now? 12V and 6V? What are you talking about? Or do you mean 12 cylinders and 6 cylinders?
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Yes I mean mean 12 cylinders and 6 cylinders ...

And The computer give me cylinders 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 not working ..

And I change the coil for the passnger side with ECU and the car was working for one days and After one days the car some times wrok with six cylinders and some times with 12 cylinders ...

I check the all wires and the wires very good do you think there's anthoer proplem ..
Old 05-16-2009, 07:35 PM

up