S-Class (W220) 1999-2006: S 320 CDI, S 320, S430, S 500, S 600

Anyone w/ w220 taken out their rear seats before?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-30-2009, 03:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
S500
Anyone w/ w220 taken out their rear seats before?

Wondering to those that have had, hoping your car didnt have the ski bags too btw. But I am wondering if by chance you would know if the car has a precut hole right where the ski bags WOULD go? In other words does the car have a pre cut hole parallel to where the rear center armrest is? That would lead to the trunk?

My car does not have this and is just solid. on my 5 series though I didnt have the small access to the trunk for the skis as well, but the car had the area pre-punched so it was easy to remove.

Thanks to all in advance!!
Old 06-05-2009, 05:33 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
SL500
Originally Posted by donjuan45i
Wondering to those that have had, hoping your car didnt have the ski bags too btw. But I am wondering if by chance you would know if the car has a precut hole right where the ski bags WOULD go? In other words does the car have a pre cut hole parallel to where the rear center armrest is? That would lead to the trunk?

My car does not have this and is just solid. on my 5 series though I didnt have the small access to the trunk for the skis as well, but the car had the area pre-punched so it was easy to remove.

Thanks to all in advance!!
If you have a US model W220, there is no hole, its a large plate which is your gas tank