S-Class (W220) 1999-2006: S 320 CDI, S 320, S430, S 500, S 600

S Class-Less Bling

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-15-2009, 08:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
04 S430 (sold),05 X5 4.4i, 02 325i, 87 560SL, 85 Alfa Romeo
I think it's very tasteless to violate a private citizens right to privacy by posting their license plate all over the web so everybody can see it.

Who give's a f&^K about how he "decorated" his car. It's his. And i didn;t have to see or even give a **** about it untill some hater decided to put it up here.

Why didn;t you post your name, pohine number and home address on here as well?? maybe the guy with the "ugly" car could send you a letter from his attorney explaining to you what slander means.
Old 07-16-2009, 03:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 AMG E55
I apologize for offending everyone. Moderator, please remove this thread.
Old 07-16-2009, 09:57 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
Originally Posted by my06clk
I think it's very tasteless to violate a private citizens right to privacy by posting their license plate all over the web so everybody can see it.

Who give's a f&^K about how he "decorated" his car. It's his. And i didn;t have to see or even give a **** about it untill some hater decided to put it up here.

Why didn;t you post your name, pohine number and home address on here as well?? maybe the guy with the "ugly" car could send you a letter from his attorney explaining to you what slander means.

That's a interesting point and true.
Old 07-16-2009, 05:33 PM

2000 Mercedes Benz S500 Designo
man...... way to take it too far. The OP was yeah pointing out a W220 that, well looked like it had a little too much bling on it, and no was it necessarily right for all the ghetto comments? No. But regardless its as much his right to decorate his car in such horrendous fashion as it is ours to discuss and point out what we dont like. I HARDLY see the need for attorney involvement... really? Grow up. If you dont like something said then dont read it. Move to the next thread. The internets full of bull **** but that doesnt mean you have to sit and gourge over how someone is being politcally incorrect on each thing. Jesus an attorney. My God he said the car looked ghetto. He didnt threaten the owner or his car in any way form or fashion. Really and attorney? Grow up.
Old 07-16-2009, 06:36 PM

S430
Originally Posted by cameraman123
man...... way to take it too far. The OP was yeah pointing out a W220 that, well looked like it had a little too much bling on it, and no was it necessarily right for all the ghetto comments? No. But regardless its as much his right to decorate his car in such horrendous fashion as it is ours to discuss and point out what we dont like. I HARDLY see the need for attorney involvement... really? Grow up. If you dont like something said then dont read it. Move to the next thread. The internets full of bull **** but that doesnt mean you have to sit and gourge over how someone is being politcally incorrect on each thing. Jesus an attorney. My God he said the car looked ghetto. He didnt threaten the owner or his car in any way form or fashion. Really and attorney? Grow up.
I see were your trying to get at but the fact is that some clowns on here post there opinion in a offensive way. Everyone is different and has a right to express there unique ways. For someone to take pics(on different days) of someones car they must have to much time in there hands.
Old 07-16-2009, 07:06 PM

s-class
Originally Posted by kadafone
I see were your trying to get at but the fact is that some clowns on here post there opinion in a offensive way. Everyone is different and has a right to express there unique ways. For someone to take pics(on different days) of someones car they must have to much time in there hands.
yes very unique
Old 07-16-2009, 07:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
  • Too much time on his hands? Yes
  • The ghetto term being used too much and a "negative" connotation on it? Yes
  • The comment on taking pictures of the car with tag shown? Well, I wouldn't like my tag on the web either.
  • Lawyers and the like? No, that part was overboard.
People do what they want to cars, and everyone has an opinion on it. For some it's cool, for others they don't like it. It's just preference.

IMO.
Old 07-16-2009, 07:12 PM

Yes!
I know that taste is subjective, but that is a hideous attempt at trying to be different. That's what happens when you have depreciation. That car is screaming for attention.
Old 07-16-2009, 07:17 PM

S430
Originally Posted by MR.J
yes very unique
LOL.....I gotta admit, I'll trade him my trash can lid rims for his.
Old 07-16-2009, 07:19 PM

S430
Originally Posted by CoupeLeicht600
I know that taste is subjective, but that is a hideous attempt at trying to be different. That's what happens when you have depreciation. That car is screaming for attention.
If he takes off all that chrome trimming, grill and wings it would look nice. I dont think the staggered 20's look bad and his kit is AMG.
Old 07-16-2009, 07:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

lmao...
Old 07-16-2009, 09:28 PM

s-class

lol

If he takes off all that chrome trimming, grill and wings it would look nice. I dont think the staggered 20's look bad and his kit is AMG.
eh .. the car just has to much chrome trimming ..

dude likes eh w.e i wasnt my money that he used..
Old 07-17-2009, 04:22 PM

S430
MR.J;362580

eh .. the car just has to much chrome trimming ..

dude likes eh w.e i wasnt my money that he used..
If I where the C.E.O. of MB I'll sue the company that sells that crap.
Old 07-18-2009, 05:08 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2000 CL500 1992 300SE

+1 ...Pearls unto swine bro.....but, thanks for speaking up!

These ***** have neither class nor taste. Check out how they want to flame you for speaking strongly on matters of right and wrong......those b*tch made mufuggas with their gay boy personas and azzwipe blacked out grills.....on a Benz!......these are the purveyors of good taste??? LOL.....these punks don't know a G from a B!
Old 07-18-2009, 05:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Ifari
+1 ...Pearls unto swine bro.....but, thanks for speaking up!

These ***** have neither class nor taste. Check out how they want to flame you for speaking strongly on matters of right and wrong......those b*tch made mufuggas with their gay boy personas and azzwipe blacked out grills.....on a Benz!......these are the purveyors of good taste??? LOL.....these punks don't know a G from a B!
Lmao, speaking my mind toward some here. Harsh, but true for some.

Good taste, is just in one's mind. I hate the fact that some want to push their thoughts, ideas, and their perceived "good taste" on all. Who died and made anyone the "don of good taste"?

On another part, who the hell decides on what is bling or not? I think Black grilles are too blingy, but like always, I say to each his own.
Old 07-19-2009, 09:38 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2003 S500, 03 C240, 03 E320, 03 tahoe
it will take a bentley flying spur

Originally Posted by Gondon
What is this forum coming to?
the economy/market has made our MB'S affordable to anyone who can sign a purchase contract.i have been seriously looking at the bentley flying spur.im pretty sure these sh*t ***** fuka bling bling youngster posers will be few and far between in the bentley forums.
Old 07-19-2009, 02:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by AH1W-COBRA
the economy/market has made our MB'S affordable to anyone who can sign a purchase contract.i have been seriously looking at the bentley flying spur.im pretty sure these sh*t ***** fuka bling bling youngster posers will be few and far between in the bentley forums.
That won't save you. Plenty of flying spurs have "bling" on them as well, and flying spurs have dropped in price as well. For that matter, just about all cars.

It boils down to the person. It's not even about money. Class and taste cannot be bought or sold, it is instilled into the person and cultivated from a young age. Even then, it is subjective to a degree.
Old 07-19-2009, 05:11 PM

S430
Originally Posted by AH1W-COBRA
Wow.....You scooping down to there level with this stupid comment.
BTW I see more Bentleys with bling then with out.....so your a little to late for that one. Try getting a Bugatti I havent seen one with bling yet, you better hurry before a youngster blings one out....
Old 07-19-2009, 05:20 PM

2000 S430

you are retarded, when you see a traffic newscast or other tv airing or cars in public spaces do they blur out the plates? no. you have no right to privacy in public and your freakin license plate is not at all the same as names and phone numbers, it's on display for all the world to see every day when you drive why the hell would you care if its on the internet, the connection of the numbers to you is not public record
Old 07-19-2009, 06:46 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2006 SL500/2006 Porsche Cayenne S Titanium
This thread has unfortunately gone in a direction that I am sure was not intended. First off, we see vehicles every day that are tasteless and need to be recalled. What one person thinks is attractive another thinks looks like s%$#. With that being said, remember, your wife or girlfriend. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. You may consider her beautiful but someone else might want to gag.

Again, don't be a hater, tolerance is the key.
Old 07-19-2009, 07:17 PM

s-class
Wow.....You scooping down to there level with this stupid comment.
BTW I see more Bentleys with bling then with out.....so your a little to late for that one. Try getting a Bugatti I havent seen one with bling yet, you better hurry before a youngster blings one out....

i have

seen a full chrome bugatti, and a pink bugatti on 22's

but i guess sheiks and other people that try to have something different dont have class.

all i see in this thread...

Last edited by MR.J; 07-19-2009 at 07:21 PM.
Old 07-19-2009, 08:55 PM

S430
i have

but i guess sheiks and other people that try to have something different dont have class.

DAMN!!!! Pics please. I thought I was giving him useful advice. Well he can go for the Nano, I know for a FACT that there isnt any with bling on it.
Old 07-19-2009, 09:03 PM

s-class
DAMN!!!! Pics please. I thought I was giving him useful advice. Well he can go for the Nano, I know for a FACT that there isnt any with bling on it.

i would post pic but .. you know how it gets in here lol
Old 07-19-2009, 09:09 PM

S430
i would post pic but .. you know how it gets in here lol
Just blur out the tags......lol
Old 07-19-2009, 09:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

i have

That's not class, it's taste. Taste is subjective, and to each his own. Yes, that is right, Bugatti's and the like I have seen all types of bling, crazy styles, and mod's.

Remember, taste and class are not the same thing though.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: S Class-Less Bling