AVOID California Collision Center in Costa Mesa

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-16-2003, 08:57 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2000 Audi S4
AVOID California Collision Center in Costa Mesa

FYI
My S4 was rear ended last Thursday and I dropped my car off last Friday to get repaired. The other party wanted to avoid the insurance and pay cash/check for this. The reason why I chose this company was by a referral from a fellow Audi neighbor.
The general manager helped me out and said he would take care of this and repair some other parts of my car for a minimal fee. So I left the car there expecting the car to be in brand new condition when I pick it up.
Well to make a long story short, they royally F'ed things up. They did a half *** job on this. Like a last minute job. The paint on the car wasn't even dry, and was spotty with particles in it. The emblem was on the wrong side, the front bumper was not aligned, the headlights were loose and missing some bolts, and the side molding that was pealing is still pealing.
I'm suppose to take it back this Tuesday so they can refix this but I'm skeptical on their ability to fix this properly. I'm debating on pursueing legal action against this company if this isn't resolved.
Just wanted to point this out to anyone thinking about using them.http://www.audizine.com/forum/topic....+A4%2FS4%2FRS4