Lexus redesign already????

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-23-2003, 08:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fiscal Neo Con Express
Lexus redesign already????

hey everyone,

Not long ago there was a battle in this forum about the virtures of the Lexus LS430 versus the virtures of the Mercedes Benz S Class. Well one of the sore points that the Lexus supporters aggressively defended was the LS 430's outter design. They constantly praised the appearance of what most ,if not all people consider extremely dull and boring. Well as it turns out....maybe Toyota Corp. was monitoring our debate because the LS 430 is do for a pretty(no pun intended) major facelift.
not long ago i was at my local dealer(they carry about 12 different brands Lexus and MB included) and my salesman said that if my mother was interested in trading her 99 E430 on a brand new Lexus LS 430 they would take over $7000.00 off of the Lexus sticker. A bell should have went off in my head and told me...hey Toyota is dumping these bland wagons because a new one is in the pipeline. oh well.

one last parting thought that if feel applies to this thread...."you get what you pay for" and "if it sounds to good to be true...it usally is to good to be true".