S-Class (W220) 1999-2006: S 320 CDI, S 320, S430, S 500, S 600

S class body work

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-11-2002, 08:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
well I think it's pretty PHAT that adam and amgboy can be buying these toys... as a 23 yr old just out of college... someday i would like to be comfortable as well...

having said that...anyone wanna start anything in sunny Sri Lanka... don't hesitate to drop me a line...

good luck wiht the plane adam.. please post pics of the rest of your rides... they sound nice...

my dream was to have a luxury sedan, a classic sports car and an SUV.... what do i have in reality... a C class, 71 Datsun and a 88 dodge minivan hehehehe.... close but no cigar
Old 03-11-2002, 09:38 PM

Hey Fuzzo,

Yeah it is nice to be able to buy nice things especially at my age. I think one of the reasons I have nice cars is because of my obsession with them. Anyway keep saving and who knows you will probably get lucky! The only thing is not to go crazy with your cars i.e. I know some guys at work who are 22 straight out of college and work for our company who went from driving honda's to Ferrari's, Escalades, AMG Benzes!! It's crazy I mean these guys are making 6 figure incomes (150,000 or more) Not to be anybodys parent or anything but dont go crazy. Dont get me wrong because everyone of the cars I but has gotta kick A**. Anyway thanks for replying and I hope Adam posts picks of his rides there sweet.

P.S. Traded in both CL and Rover to dealership and I think I will be getting an Escalade soon and mods to both AMG Benz and truck.

Cheers
Old 03-11-2002, 09:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

well amgboy.. i guess i should applying for a job in your company... interested in hiring a broke comp eng. graduate...hmmmmmmm :p
Old 03-11-2002, 11:13 PM

Hey Fuzzo,

Yeah I did get in on a very good company actually thanks to Adam (Super S) Anyway I was very lucky when I first started in this company I came in making more than some of the guys straight out of college are making now (read my last post to see actual amount) and every year I have had huge pay raises. But dont get me wrong you work for your money its not some 9 to 5 job! I work atleast 11 hour days sometimes 14 to 15 hours. Also I think I might have some pics of Adams Ferrari but not sure. I dont know how many of you have riden in a 360 or been as lucky as me to drive one but they are sweet!

Cheers
Old 03-11-2002, 11:56 PM

Lorinser S600
Yes if you are looking for a big paaying kob there are two places to go, Seattle and SF. What i reccomend is to go down to San Francisco and rent a small studio work about a year. If you consider that a street sweeper makes 125k a year just times that by 5 or 6 (if you have a good backround) and apply for a big buisness. Then after the year is over you'll have a good income. THen paack your bags hop on a plane up to seattle and pick up a job. It should be easy if you have expieriance in a big biz co. in SF. Buy a house if you like and and live it up. Fuzzo I can list about 20 places up here that wouls love to have a new computer
engineer. 3/4's of seattle is computer companys same with Sf.
Old 03-11-2002, 11:58 PM

Lorinser S600
Sorry bout the s#itty typing.
Old 03-12-2002, 05:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

adam you are making me seriously think... would you mind emailing me at farzann@hotmail.com those companies you were talking about

the reason that I want to move back to sri lanka is because I am hardly making anything in my job... i live day to day.. and sometimes still have to get money from my parents in SL. ..and iwork atleast 9 hour days... but i'm barely making over 45K... which i think is ****ty for what i do.. so i've been looking to get a better job... hell i started at 37K almost 2 years ago... aparently loyalty doesn't count for $#it.

i would love to move out to california....
Old 03-15-2002, 10:06 PM

Lorinser S600
Well to name a few there is macintosh, hewlet packard, and bank of america. those are a few big bbuisnesses in SF that i could suggest you try. But be sure before you move you do your resaerch. Sf is very expensive and i would reccomend you look into it. Seattle is also swarming with buisnesses im sure you would like but as i said do some research.