S-Class (W220) 1999-2006: S 320 CDI, S 320, S430, S 500, S 600

Thank goodness for favour!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-24-2012 | 12:16 PM

S500 4 matic
Thank goodness for favour!!!

Hey guys! Just took my car to my mechanic and got rear brakes done. There was just a sliver of meat on them. And while it was up on lift he took off the cover underneath the engine and i put the windshield washer tube together that popped off last week? Wow im feeling great at this moment. So when asked how much he said give 50 i was ellated by this point so i took my ride to a carwash down the block.

After the wash it was looking nice people looking in envy at my shiney benz then i jumped on highway cruising with a smirk for the good feeling i felt the orange monster appeared.the irange batte light not charging came on instr panel and a guy in other lane pointing at bottom of car at the same time i smell something funny. Power steering gone but able to get off next exit wow the same exit my mechanic is at. I must have blew 4 traffic lights getting there. I did not want the car to cut off and be stuck and wont start.

Made it to my mechanic and poped hood. Saw belt hanging down and the ring from the pully on top almost off and looked athe the ac compressor iz seized. I was upset because it broke but that only lasted a minute. You see i live two hours from mechanic and was on way home when this happened. I still have a smirk on my face cause it could have been worse.