W211
hey sup....here are some pictures

Old 07-17-2003, 10:07 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
W211

Old 07-17-2003, 10:09 PM

W211

tell me what u think!!!!....does the grill help out the car?!?!
Old 07-17-2003, 10:11 PM

W211
o yea what do you think about my new signature hehehe props to Grant a fellow Europrojektz member for helpn me out on it
Old 07-17-2003, 11:05 PM

Is that a Lorinser CL Grill? It looks like one of the grills you can buy off of ebay. The star isn't touching the outerframe like the real Lorinser grill.

http://www.cecwheels.com/tuners/img_...ilename=38.jpg

That's the Lorinser grill I like a bit more.

You need 20's. If you like the LM5 style, look into the Zauber Gettin in 20.

Black ben'z look evil, especially with the black grill.
Old 07-18-2003, 12:08 AM

W211
Originally posted by jl88
Is that a Lorinser CL Grill? It looks like one of the grills you can buy off of ebay. The star isn't touching the outerframe like the real Lorinser grill.

http://www.cecwheels.com/tuners/img_...ilename=38.jpg

That's the Lorinser grill I like a bit more.

You need 20's. If you like the LM5 style, look into the Zauber Gettin in 20.

Black ben'z look evil, especially with the black grill.
thanks for the black benz comment hehe yea i like the grill too...it sets it apart from the other lorinser s classes.... yea it is a lorinser CL-grill a model for only 2003 s classes....2003 s classes have a facelift....so the grill is a little bit bigger trust me it isnt from ebay because ebay doesnt sell the cheap ones for 2003 models lol heres a pic be4 i painted it
Old 07-18-2003, 12:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i thought it was ebay grille too at first b/c it isnt like a CL grille b/c the star doesnt touch or stay in the middle, but a ebay grille has 4 lines thru the star and the star is smaller. Yo, everyone try this out! Goto erics post on the last page, take picture 5 out of his post, its the eye-level front view of the s-class with its tires turned. Set that as your background and make sure its on "Stretch" mode rather than tile or center. It will look exactly like a 2003 ML. The look is so scary!!! Actually try this with his 2nd picture of his 2nd post, the one where the s-class is front and sideways with tires turned, this is the one that really looks ML

Last edited by apricotscrub; 07-18-2003 at 12:24 AM.
Old 07-18-2003, 12:20 AM

W211
uhhhh thats why people never do stretch....they do CENTER for wallpaper
Old 07-18-2003, 12:25 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS350
That is a bad benz mang.
Old 07-18-2003, 04:29 AM

Mercedes S500 Sport
Would your dad ever let you drive that to your high school? San Jose high school students are pretty affluent in this area so that car would probably be the norm there!
Old 07-18-2003, 10:27 AM

Nice!!!! if you put 20" chrome HRE's its gona be THE *****
Old 07-18-2003, 12:23 PM

i've learned something in my last 2-3 months in high school with an s-class...

not a big deal at all, even if the next best car is 15,000$ and parents bought.

i'd rather drive my saab to school then the benz imo.
Old 07-18-2003, 01:33 PM

W211
well if i brought this car to high-school....no one DARES touchin it.... i mean i can understand if ur a little weak richie boy...ya they wud key the car or sumthing....but when u got respect....they dont do anything
Old 07-18-2003, 01:54 PM

true, true, noone dared touching it at my school either, except for this girl, her face just went numb after seeing the car and she said she "had to touch it" and she touched it. The car was real dirty and never been waxed b4 either...

oh yeah... also, don't give out rides in that car either. No matter how hard some girlies tried, i would never give them a ride. Once you start doing that, people will think you use the car to get girls.
Old 07-18-2003, 02:33 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally posted by apricotscrub
true, true, noone dared touching it at my school either, except for this girl, her face just went numb after seeing the car and she said she "had to touch it" and she touched it. The car was real dirty and never been waxed b4 either...

oh yeah... also, don't give out rides in that car either. No matter how hard some girlies tried, i would never give them a ride. Once you start doing that, people will think you use the car to get girls.
Respect helps in high school. After that, or so i've heard, your on your own I've also learned exactly what aprisotscrub said here, don't give stuff out for free or they'll keep coming back. If you give a mouse a cookie, he'll want some milk.
Old 07-18-2003, 02:43 PM

W211
::cough cough:: guys.... this thread is about opinions of the car....not where i should take the car lol
Old 07-18-2003, 04:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally posted by ericktu
::cough cough:: guys.... this thread is about opinions of the car....not where i should take the car lol

well, the front of the car looks different than the other S class benzs...i cant find what makes it look different!..the hood?

youre car looks clean man...keep it that way
add the pics whenever you put in the sound system.
Old 07-18-2003, 04:26 PM

W211
Originally posted by gup998
well, the front of the car looks different than the other S class benzs...i cant find what makes it look different!..the hood?

youre car looks clean man...keep it that way
add the pics whenever you put in the sound system.

hehe thats because the car is a 2003 model...the 2003 s class has a FACELIFT
Old 07-18-2003, 04:39 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Erick: when you get tired of your car i'd gladly take it
Old 07-19-2003, 03:07 PM

If you want to win car shows, you need CUSTOM work. Stuff that no one else has. The key is to be original. Look at the SL that won the car show. CUSTOM WIDEBODY!! omfg you rarely see ***** like that. You can't expect to win by slapping on generic parts from CEC or Brabus. There are tons of Lorinser/Brabus S classes driven by celebrities.

If you want to win car shows, look into CUSTOM carbon fiber parts. You have a black car, so go for the custom carbon fiber lip, carbon fiber hood, carbon fiber interior accents.

For the performance, mercedes owners are pretty screwed. You can hope to get by by purchasing the Brabus tuning kit or a renntech airbox. But the real way is to supercharge. Kleemann is $15k+. HPS has a supercharger for about $7k, but has to be custom fitted on the S class.

To make any car show worthy, you're looking at spending at least $30k+. For german owners, the bar is probably raised to $50k. Is it even worth it?? That's for each person to decide. Personally, the reason I sold my S class instead of turning it into a show car was because the S class is slated for a model change in less than 2 years. I'd rather be driving the newest car.

My 2 cents.
Old 07-19-2003, 04:38 PM

W220 S500
Originally posted by ericktu

Car needs to be dropped !!! 20's would be nice
Attached Thumbnails 2003 benzo....lorinser-slamed.jpg  
Old 07-19-2003, 07:32 PM

W211
If you want to win car shows, you need CUSTOM work. Stuff that no one else has. The key is to be original. Look at the SL that won the car show. CUSTOM WIDEBODY!! omfg you rarely see ***** like that. You can't expect to win by slapping on generic parts from CEC or Brabus. There are tons of Lorinser/Brabus S classes driven by celebrities.

If you want to win car shows, look into CUSTOM carbon fiber parts. You have a black car, so go for the custom carbon fiber lip, carbon fiber hood, carbon fiber interior accents.

For the performance, mercedes owners are pretty screwed. You can hope to get by by purchasing the Brabus tuning kit or a renntech airbox. But the real way is to supercharge. Kleemann is $15k+. HPS has a supercharger for about $7k, but has to be custom fitted on the S class.

To make any car show worthy, you're looking at spending at least $30k+. For german owners, the bar is probably raised to $50k. Is it even worth it?? That's for each person to decide. Personally, the reason I sold my S class instead of turning it into a show car was because the S class is slated for a model change in less than 2 years. I'd rather be driving the newest car.

My 2 cents.
Yea thankx for the advice yea i dont expect on winning with just a kit LOL:p of course...i was just there to chill and represent with the Europrojektz crew.... yea for the "special" thing.... i want a FULL SOUNDSYSTEM and a REALLY nice FiberGlass trunk install.... im thinkn bout 2 JL 12w7 for the subwoofers, and either 1 JL 1/1000 amp or , 2 JL 1/500 amps... gettn some monitors for inside the car...but what is probably gonna set the car apart from the other s classes....is the TRUNK....hehehe itz gonna a UNIQUE TRUNK INSTALLATION...either im gonna do fiberglass...or carbonfiber for the subwoofer install haha....i really want sidemirror monitors....monitors under the mirrors ive seen once...does anyone know where i cant them?......so ya JL88 do you think i could at least place 3rd with a nice nice nice nice unique setup thats different???
Old 07-19-2003, 08:57 PM

For the small shows, it might win. But if you want to win at the large shows, your car needs to be modified from the engine to the trunk. That means performance parts. For us Mercedes owners, its a big decision to make because it's 1) expensive 2) negates our warranty 3) has possible mechanical side effects.

For a show car, it *might* be worth it. But if your show car is a daily driver which you put 20k miles on it a year, then its not worth it. The last thing you want is a dealer that won't work on your car because of an aftermarket part. There *are* dealerships that are cool with aftermarket performance modifications, but it is not common. For instance, I had an ABC fault when I added 20" wheels to my SL and my car was lowered. Even tho I had a good relationship with my service advisor, they would not work on my car until I removed the suspension modification. Most service advisors don't know anything about aftermarket modifications and will always blame the aftermarket part first.

However, there are solutions to every problem. Most aftermarket shops can recommend to you a dealer which will service your car, regardless of modifications.
Old 07-19-2003, 09:30 PM

W211
For the small shows, it might win. But if you want to win at the large shows, your car needs to be modified from the engine to the trunk. That means performance parts. For us Mercedes owners, its a big decision to make because it's 1) expensive 2) negates our warranty 3) has possible mechanical side effects.

For a show car, it *might* be worth it. But if your show car is a daily driver which you put 20k miles on it a year, then its not worth it. The last thing you want is a dealer that won't work on your car because of an aftermarket part. There *are* dealerships that are cool with aftermarket performance modifications, but it is not common. For instance, I had an ABC fault when I added 20" wheels to my SL and my car was lowered. Even tho I had a good relationship with my service advisor, they would not work on my car until I removed the suspension modification. Most service advisors don't know anything about aftermarket modifications and will always blame the aftermarket part first.

However, there are solutions to every problem. Most aftermarket shops can recommend to you a dealer which will service your car, regardless of modifications.
haha well that SL at the euroshowoff invitational just had exterior and engine but no ICE but he still won first place lol hey post some pics of ur SL does the SL have air suspension? You used to own a S class right? did you lower it? what did you use....? ECU or brackets? how much was the cost to lower ur car and the equipment? thanks
Old 07-20-2003, 07:17 PM

W211
hey my rims are two months old...they are Lorinser LM-5's 19 inches... wrapped in dunlop tires with 70 pecent life left... no scratches no dents and no curb marks

Front: 19"x8.5"
Rear: 19"x9.5"

I originaly bought the rims for $6000 with no tires.... I am selling these rims for $4,000...(negotiable if reasonable) ......my lost is ur gain...

p.s. go to page 1 and 3 of this thread if for pictures of the rims

Last edited by ericktu; 07-20-2003 at 07:28 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: 2003 benzo....lorinser