S-Class (W220) 1999-2006: S 320 CDI, S 320, S430, S 500, S 600

Banned from Club Lexus!!!!

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.80 average.

Old 11-17-2003, 10:27 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 378 Likes on 244 Posts
'22 Alpina B7,'21 G63 Renntech obviously (wife), Wrangler(kids)
A democrat EXPOSED..........
Old 11-17-2003, 12:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2003 CLK320
Originally posted by n_gillis
What a putrid waste of a vagina you are, you humped-back, club-footed, bowlegged, lolli**** lickin' loser. The last time I saw something as fugly as you, I was cleaning up after my dog. I've seen better looking road kill. You're a neo-****, fundamentalist militant Republican-voting mega-******* scumbag. Calling you a pea brain would be an insult to peas, you jellyfish-sucking mental midget. You're so short, you'd have to get a running start to get up on a toilet. You could sit on a piece of toilet paper and dangle your feet. If you were ever kidnapped and eaten by a cannibal tribe, they'd all die of high cholesterol, you fat, flabby, fumbling ****. Do you get a clearer idea of how pathetic you are, you minimum wage earning human equivalent of a bidet? I've seen wounds that were better dressed than you are, you toad-lickin', hound-kickin', snot-flickin', inbred swamp spawn! Do yourself and everyone else a favor: jump into a raging forest fire.
HAHA Ok, first, I don't think any vagina is a waste. Youve never seen me to know if im fugly. Not a ****, nor republican. Ive tasted jellyfish before and they aren't that good. I dont think I would be the first person a cannibal tribe would kidnapp as I am only 160 pounds. Maybe you, with your fat ***. Do you have bugs living in your little towns of cellulite?
Old 11-18-2003, 04:02 AM
Guest0001

Oh man this is one of the funniest threads!

Gillis you are a Jackass.

And that mod at Club Toyota needs to get some ***. Im happy our mods are cool here in Mbworld

Last edited by Guest0001; 11-18-2003 at 04:04 AM.
Old 11-18-2003, 05:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
marta
What a putrid waste of a vagina you are, you humped-back, club-footed, bowlegged, lolli**** lickin' loser. The last time I saw something as fugly as you, I was cleaning up after my dog. I've seen better looking road kill. You're a neo-****, fundamentalist militant Republican-voting mega-******* scumbag. Calling you a pea brain would be an insult to peas, you jellyfish-sucking mental midget. You're so short, you'd have to get a running start to get up on a toilet. You could sit on a piece of toilet paper and dangle your feet. If you were ever kidnapped and eaten by a cannibal tribe, they'd all die of high cholesterol, you fat, flabby, fumbling ****. Do you get a clearer idea of how pathetic you are, you minimum wage earning human equivalent of a bidet? I've seen wounds that were better dressed than you are, you toad-lickin', hound-kickin', snot-flickin', inbred swamp spawn! Do yourself and everyone else a favor: jump into a raging forest fire.
READ- GO AWAY
Old 11-18-2003, 07:40 PM

n_gillis youre not funny at all
Old 11-18-2003, 09:42 PM

2007 S550 Sport
Actually, I wish the mod here would take a note from the mod at Club Lexus.
Old 11-18-2003, 09:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

r171
ngillis. youre pretty creative...... maybe i can pay you to write my papers for me? hehehe
Old 11-19-2003, 01:01 AM
Banned

1993 Mercedes Benz 600SEL, 2003 MB E320
READ- GO AWAY
You cross-dressing, gender-confused waste of genitalia. Celibate, eh? You mean in the closet, right? Or maybe you're a homosexual midget: in which case, you're in the cupboard! The last time I saw something as fugly as you, I was cleaning up after my dog. I've seen better looking road kill. You're a politically vacillating phony liberal ****; too damn broadminded to take your own side in a debate. Calling you a pea brain would be an insult to peas, you jellyfish-sucking mental midget. You're so short, you'd have to get a running start to get up on a toilet. You could sit on a piece of toilet paper and dangle your feet. If you were ever kidnapped and eaten by a cannibal tribe, they'd all die of high cholesterol, you fat, flabby, fumbling ****. Do you get a clearer idea of how pathetic you are, you minimum wage earning human equivalent of a bidet?
Old 11-19-2003, 03:00 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2014 E350S4
You cross-dressing, gender-confused waste of genitalia. Celibate, eh? You mean in the closet, right? Or maybe you're a homosexual midget: in which case, you're in the cupboard! The last time I saw something as fugly as you, I was cleaning up after my dog. I've seen better looking road kill. You're a politically vacillating phony liberal ****; too damn broadminded to take your own side in a debate. Calling you a pea brain would be an insult to peas, you jellyfish-sucking mental midget. You're so short, you'd have to get a running start to get up on a toilet. You could sit on a piece of toilet paper and dangle your feet. If you were ever kidnapped and eaten by a cannibal tribe, they'd all die of high cholesterol, you fat, flabby, fumbling ****. Do you get a clearer idea of how pathetic you are, you minimum wage earning human equivalent of a bidet?
n_gillis, I hate to say it, but you re-used some insults from your last post. And why do you keep quoting Thomas Brackett Reed?

Last edited by Incendiary; 11-19-2003 at 03:03 AM.
Old 11-19-2003, 03:10 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2014 E350S4
Not to stereotype (and you know that whenever someone says that, they're going to do it...), but although I haven't read anything at Club Lexus, I was reading through a Lexus forums site when I was considering getting an IS 300. Most of the posts on that site were just people talking about street racing and criticizing other cars, then flaming each other about various remarks. It was a little off-putting. I know not all Lexus owners are like that, but it sure seemed like all IS owners were...

And since I've started down this path of generalizing car owners, I might as well see it through. On the BMW sites I read, everyone talks about the Ultimate Driving Machine and how great the performance is, what mods they can make, when they can go to the track next. Meanwhile, the Mercedes owners just talk about their cars breaking down. Seriously, though, I really wanted a C32 until I read about all the problems people were experiencing.

Anywho, just thought I'd throw that out there.
Old 11-19-2003, 07:19 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

marta
I'm not wasting my time reading your worthless crap.

Pull that stick out of your *** and go get laid or something...
Old 11-19-2003, 11:14 AM

Fiscal Neo Con Express
hey guys,

i posted two threads "banned at Lexus".
one in the "General Forum"and one in here in the "S class forums". so far combined they have over 1800 views. WOW!

in the General Forum there is a thread that has link to a Reuters news article about MB. interesting reading. mainly about MB's position in the market place..good and bad. it is 2 pages long. if you read it make sure you read the last line of the second page. it's classic!
now if i had posted this over at Club Lexus i could see being banned!!! check it out.
Old 11-19-2003, 12:50 PM
moomeh

Originally posted by S55inPA
hey guys,

i posted two threads "banned at Lexus".
one in the "General Forum"and one in here in the "S class forums". so far combined they have over 1800 views. WOW!

in the General Forum there is a thread that has link to a Reuters news article about MB. interesting reading. mainly about MB's position in the market place..good and bad. it is 2 pages long. if you read it make sure you read the last line of the second page. it's classic!
now if i had posted this over at Club Lexus i could see being banned!!! check it out.
http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.j...toryID=3836369
Old 11-19-2003, 05:58 PM

Lexus GS 450h
Not to stereotype (and you know that whenever someone says that, they're going to do it...), but although I haven't read anything at Club Lexus, I was reading through a Lexus forums site when I was considering getting an IS 300. Most of the posts on that site were just people talking about street racing and criticizing other cars, then flaming each other about various remarks. It was a little off-putting. I know not all Lexus owners are like that, but it sure seemed like all IS owners were...
Don't confuse IS.net with Clublexus.
Old 11-20-2003, 12:57 AM

Mercedes S430 '00
"Compare it with the pretender, Lexus, which was developed by Toyota to compete directly with Mercedes -- it has never lived up to its promise because Lexus does not have the heritage," said Futurebrand's Louden.

http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.j...9&pageNumber=1

LOL.

I would disagree with that statement. Many folks have flocked to Lexus from Mercedes and BMW because of quality issues. BMW has since cleaned up their act (at least according to the Reuters article) but MB is still stuck in the quagmire called Chrysler.

Most of you know my problems w/ my airmatic pump (4th one so far) so I won't go into details on that. I'll be the first to admit that just a month ago I was test driving the LS 430 w/ ultra luxury package. My main beef w/ the LS is the way it drives. If they have a REAL sport mode, then even more Benz owners will flock to their cars. The electronics in that car is beyond comparison.

What's pathetic is seeing the Benz dealer service lots full while the Lexus lot on a busy day is not even 60% full. My parents own a 99 S320 and a 2001 RX300. Guess which car gives them less problems, cheaper maintenance costs, and almost no trips to the dealer to fix a minor or major problem? The Lexus.

Am I going to defect? I dunno yet I'm installing my OEM xenons tomorrow and just bought extended warranty to 100k so it wouldn't be a good fiscal move to sell it now. However, if that airmatic pump still keeps failing, I'm not going to have a choice but to get rid of the car, take my losses and go check out a Lexus or GASP! the new Acura TL

Dizzy
Old 11-20-2003, 07:58 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

A friend of mine is in auto rebuilding business,took me to a few insurance auctions .
Guess what,I would never ,ever drive a Lexus nor let my Family ride in one.
After any significant crash ,they look like they were made from cardboard not steel.
They may be reliable ,but totally unsafe in my book.
Of course there may be a possibility ,all these crashed Lexuses were driven way over 100 mph.(most Lexus owners are known for really fast driving )
Old 11-20-2003, 10:40 AM

Mercedes S430 '00
Originally posted by absent
A friend of mine is in auto rebuilding business,took me to a few insurance auctions .
Guess what,I would never ,ever drive a Lexus nor let my Family ride in one.
After any significant crash ,they look like they were made from cardboard not steel.
They may be reliable ,but totally unsafe in my book.
Of course there may be a possibility ,all these crashed Lexuses were driven way over 100 mph.(most Lexus owners are known for really fast driving )

Any car when driven fast enough will be crushed. Question, which Lexus were crashed? Just curious....IS300's?

Anyways, that leads to my other point. The LS430 felt very light when driving....I just didn't get that solid feel from it. I used to drive a Honda accord and even that didn't feel like so light. I'm not sure if its because of the weight of the LS430 or that the steering wheel is simply overpowered.

From Edmunds.com
-------------------------
2004 LS 430 : Curb Weight: 3955 lbs. Gross Weight: 5140 lbs.

2004 S430 : Curb Weight: 4160 lbs.

The 205 lbs difference in curb weight wouldn't make a huge difference in driving, so it must be the way that the car is tuned. I personally prefer the way my 2000 S430 is tuned...when its not in the shop.

Dizzy
Old 11-20-2003, 10:55 AM

Fiscal Neo Con Express
hey dizzy...sorry to hear about your service issues.
it seems the 00 S's had more than their fair share of issues.

as for the safety aspect.....i don't think a LS430 can compare to
an S class. i'm not sure if the thread can be found since the database went down on MBworld...but...there were photos of
an S class being crash tested. all i can say is WOW. they slam the card with a wedged shaped battering ram. very impressive.
i've always had the feeling that Toyota engineers their cars to pass the crash tests with flying colors and that's great. but i've always been suspicious of their real world performance.
Old 11-20-2003, 11:34 AM

Mercedes S430 '00
Oh, I agree. I would rather be in my S-class when involved in an accident than in any other car. I just hope I don't have any more problems w/ the airmatic pump And by tomorrow, I can finally enjoy my new xenon lamps

Dizzy
Old 11-22-2003, 11:34 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2007 M5, 2004 X3 3.0i
Originally posted by 1SICKLEX
Don't confuse IS.net with Clublexus.
Im sorry, but having been an active member of clblexus long long ago, I can say that more and more of theimmature, mindless type are on clublexus now.
So much so, I went to bmwm5.com and here in search of intelligent discussion. Ive tried to lurk and come back a couple of times, only to find more and more of what I dont like.
But its ok...order for E55 is going in soon, so I wont have a reason to go there since Lexus wont even put out another performance product.
Old 11-22-2003, 04:41 PM

Fiscal Neo Con Express
hi themisn,

i agree with everything you said. when i see the tolerance at MBworld it makes me wonder why i strayed

just last night i was at my local dealer. they carry about 14 brands, MB and Lexus included. i asked the Lexus GM about the upcoming GS. he told me it will be released one year this january . talk about being behind the curve. he also mentioned that he had seen the car at a Lexus dealer meeting in Seattle. he claimed the car looked great and it will have AWD available. we talked a bit
about Lexus's brand position and the cars that they offer. after a while i thought to myself....this guy is like a programmed commercial. the more he spoke the more i realized that an honest conversation about cars was not going to happen. he finally admitted that the ES and RX vehicles are what keep Lexus sales going. he also tried to say that MB at my dealership has twice as many mechanics. i responded with..."their product line is twice as large!". he also tried to say that GS430 sales are down because Lexus is keeping production down to keep prices up. what BS!!! now there's a strategy...don't make cars so you...don't sell them!!!! i let him know that GS sales figures are horrific and what he was saying was completely silly. needless to say it was a conversation in futility.
ohhh....one more thing....he said the ES330 was the nicest car design he had ever seen!!!:p
you know something guys....i like MB's but they are far from perfect. why is it that people who really like Lexus's think their cars are without fault??
Old 11-22-2003, 09:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Dizzy
[B]Any car when driven fast enough will be crushed. Question, which Lexus were crashed? Just curious....IS300's?

To be honest,I did not see any crashed IS's,mostly GS and LS400's.
The only Lexus that is virtually indestructible ,is the LX470.
Old 11-23-2003, 01:01 AM

Mercedes S430 '00
Originally posted by S55inPA
you know something guys....i like MB's but they are far from perfect. why is it that people who really like Lexus's think their cars are without fault??
Because most folks don't have to bring in their Lexus back to the shop to do minor repairs a few times a year and in some extreme cases, every other month!

Just for the record, I test drove the ES extensively during my previous car search and personally, I would save 10k by just buying an optioned out Camry. Just my .02 on the ES. I got the same sales pitch about the differences between the ES and Camry, blah, blah, blah, and still remain unconvinced. Which points back to Lexus's big selling point. Quality luxury cars for those who don't want to spend a lot of money on maintenance. That's what's driving Lexus sales in the DC Metro area. Many folks are simply fed up w/ MB quality. Even the latest J.D. Power figures show that as a trend.

S55inPA: That conversation you had is hilarious! Sounds like Lexus needs a new GM at that dealership....LOL.

Dizzy
Old 11-23-2003, 04:40 AM

Fiscal Neo Con Express
dizzy,

that conversation was hilarious......and frustrating! my local dealership is just like a shopping mall. all of the different dealerships are connected and you can walk easily between the different brands. thank god Lexus is on the complete opposite end of the mall that my salesmens office is at!!!!
if anyone is curious the email address is motorworld.com.
Old 07-04-2012, 01:12 PM

Received 19 Likes on 12 Posts
13's550/2000's430/13'gl63/'13's550/10's63
you are correct my friend i have both, and mercedes will break the wallet, my lexus cost oil change thats all and they come get the car and leave one, keep the benz ang save money by parking it for looks and drive a lexus youll save a lot of money.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.80 average.

Quick Reply: Banned from Club Lexus!!!!