S-Class (W220) 1999-2006: S 320 CDI, S 320, S430, S 500, S 600

Banned from Club Lexus!!!!

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.80 average.

Old 11-13-2003, 08:51 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fiscal Neo Con Express
Banned from Club Lexus!!!!

hey guys,

check out my post in the "general discussion forum".

thanks
Old 11-13-2003, 11:07 AM

there are about 9 sub-forums under general???
Old 11-13-2003, 11:20 AM

k found it, i dont get why youre comparing sales numbers. and acura doesnt offer anything to compete with the gs, ls, lx, gx, sc. so why compare? why go hop on a lexus forum and flaunt sales numbers. would you want a lexus fan boy to come onto this forum and boast about the far superior reliablity of Lexus compared to MB. and to call lexus a rebadged toyota is to miss the point. dont forget that in the rest of the world MB is just a really big car company. they offer everything from cheap econo-box cars to commercial trucks to high-end luxury cars. same as toyota. if you check out this months Car and Driver youll find that the LS430 placed 1st in a comparo while the S430 placed last at #7. just food for thought.
Old 11-13-2003, 03:35 PM

Fiscal Neo Con Express
it wasn't about flaunting sales numbers.
it was about the difference in depth and variety.
Lexus is absolutely a quality automobile manufacturer but
when you look a little deeper you can see that they are not a
brand with a wide variety of unique cars and they lack the depth that MB has in each of their model lines.

in my opinion if Acura produced a V8 they would be right next
to Lexus. they have quality in their line up from top to bottom. the only thing they lack is a V8 for their TL and a V8 RL.

plus ....i was really surprised that they only sold 36000 cars(is,gs,ls) that are brand specific to Lexus. that's not that many.

i saw the car and driver. they're entitled to their opinion which i agree with on most occasions. this time i think they are way off the mark and so do most buyers in the class.....because the S class still outsells all of the competition(at a higher cost). plus...why didn't they test the S500??? it would have made it a balanced test.

also..it doesn't bother me when another car enthusiast touts the
car they like. just be willing to discuss it.
Old 11-13-2003, 04:17 PM
Banned

1993 Mercedes Benz 600SEL, 2003 MB E320
Fool

I refer to your latest discharge of plebeian verbiage; in which, you have proven, once again, that there is no such thing as unutterable nonsense. Your post is an orgy of stultifying cacophonous verbal depravity; an exercise in literary impotence, and an offense to all of good taste and decency.

You get even more ridiculous with every word that comes tumbling out your over-used mouth. Why is it that the people with the smallest minds always have the biggest mouths? Reading your post makes blindness a wonderful thing to look forward to. To quote Thomas Brackett Reed: "They never open their mouths without subtracting from the sum of human knowledge."

You are about as entertaining as watching grass grow in a windowbox. What do you do for a living? You are living, aren't you? I bet you thought it was just coincidence that your parents had the same surnames before they married? Maybe you wouldn't read like such a pathetic loser if you weren't intellectually slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through a vat of chunky peanut butter; if your weren't so fat that the Brooklyn Bridge would collapse if you ever tried to go Bungee Jumping off of it, or if you didn't have a face so ugly that your mom had to get well-and-truly drunk before she could breast feed you. Who am I kidding? You would.

Please try to have some small idea of what in the hell you're talking about before you try to post again.
Old 11-13-2003, 05:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

marta
Re: Fool

Originally posted by n_gillis

You are about as entertaining as watching grass grow in a windowbox. What do you do for a living? You are living, aren't you? I bet you thought it was just coincidence that your parents had the same surnames before they married? Maybe you wouldn't read like such a pathetic loser if you weren't intellectually slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through a vat of chunky peanut butter; if your weren't so fat that the Brooklyn Bridge would collapse if you ever tried to go Bungee Jumping off of it, or if you didn't have a face so ugly that your mom had to get well-and-truly drunk before she could breast feed you. Who am I kidding? You would.

Funny that whole paragraph consists of just numerous 6th grade cut-downs.
Old 11-13-2003, 06:22 PM

Fiscal Neo Con Express
see....just my point....i didn't get personal in any of my posts....nor will i let such an obivious immature attack bother me.
Old 11-13-2003, 06:49 PM
Banned

You are a woefully repulsive sycophant and a repugnant, gossip-mongering boil

Is there a gibberish translator in the house? I can't make head nor nail of that uber-babble you flung onto the screen during your latest spasmodic seizure. Clearly, you spend way too much time in darkened rooms in front of your seven-year-old computer turning a whiter shade of pale. Go outside once in a while and breathe, before your brain starts to rot from all that festering stagnation and cognitive dysfunction.

I suppose I should have some sympathy for your handicap. You are obviously paralyzed from the neck up. You could type every thing you know on the subject on back of a microscopic postage stamp and still have room leftover for a shopping list. Oh well, at least you only charge what your free advice is worth. To quote Thomas Brackett Reed: "They never open their mouths without subtracting from the sum of human knowledge."

Reading your post is less interesting than watching paint dry. If wit was spit, your mouth would be drier than a shallow well in an African heat wave. Any friend of yours is a lousy judge of character. Seriously, I've come across decomposing dog carcases that are less offensive to the senses than you are. Maybe you wouldn't be such a Jerk-In-The-Box if your brain cells weren't on the Endangered Species list; if your weren't so fat that you look like The Michelin Man man on steroids, or if your face wasn't the strongest form of natural contraception available. No, come to think of it, you would.

In closing, I offer these heartfelt words: Go suck on a frozen pineapple, *******.
Old 11-13-2003, 09:36 PM

Fiscal Neo Con Express
n gillis,

i have to admit that i find your immature insults funny and amusing. i really do.

but, this may surprise you. i remember your original posts from a couple of months ago. you
were angry at people who drive Mercedes Benz's. you were enbittered that people who drive MB's were "new" trashy rich people that didn't deserve to drive such a nice automobile and that MB's in general had become common place and cheap new status symbols.

hey ...your entitled to your opinion but, what does any thing you've posted in this current thread have to do with what this thread is about?

you seem to be angry ...in general. that's ok....but just in case you didn't know .... they do make pill's for that. my advice would be...double the dose.
Old 11-13-2003, 10:13 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2000 S500 Brilliant Silver, 1990 BMW 735iL, 1971 Pontiac Trans Am 455 HO, 1976 Pontiac Formula 400
gillis, you're a real comedian. You're way off base. Go away.
Old 11-13-2003, 10:30 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
S55inPA, don't worry about it. **** happens, and it happens a lot!
Old 11-13-2003, 11:03 PM

Originally posted by S55inPA
why didn't they test the S500??? it would have made it a balanced test.
the S430 was already the most expensive by about 8 grand. besides it was balanced that way seeing as all the engines in the test ranged between 4.2 and 4.4 litres. the test results are still subjective and ive read many articles in which the S was the favorite. i have no doubt that when the new S arrives in a couple years it will completely out-do its newly redesigned competition.

the relatively low sales figures may seem that way because if im not mistaken lexus isnt sold worldwide (yet)?? any way they are both great carmakers and hopefuly they both influence eachother in positive ways. i just see no need to put down lexus. kind of reinforces that old stereo-type about snooty MB owners.
Old 11-14-2003, 01:49 AM
Banned

You remember me??

Oh I still remember that thread of messages I posted, sheesh that caused some trouble. Yes you are right about my opinion and I will kindly ignore your last comment seeing you remembered me.
Old 11-14-2003, 01:51 AM
Banned

Stop singing like a witless Eunuch while rubbing Rogaine on your swollen manboobs in the hope of growing some chest hair and come away from that window you are wiggling your *** out thinking some passing stranger will grope it for the first sexual experience of your worthless life, and get over here so I can force-feed you a generous helping of Shut The **** Up.
You're way off base. Go away.
Old 11-14-2003, 03:06 AM

Fiscal Neo Con Express
thanks for the support VRAA!
i've been feeling like i'm alone on a island lately!!!

...wannabeamg, i wouldn't have any trouble putting a new LS430 in my garage. great car. and i see what you mean about the stereo-type...it may seem that all i was doing was bashing Lexus.....well maybe a tiny bit just to stir up a vigorous dialogue!!! i really feel the sales numbers tell a pretty interesting story about both manufacturers.
Old 11-14-2003, 06:45 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

marta
n_gillis, get a life.
Old 11-14-2003, 08:25 AM

Can't we all just get along?

Bottom line: Buy a car because you want to own it and like how it looks and drives. Sure there are going to be long term reliability issues depending on the car you have.

For example my long term review on the cars I currently own:

Acura 3.2 TL - Okay drive, great beater car.
Problems: Ignition recall, replaced entire faulty transmission. -covered under honda warranty. Honda make a great manual transmission but still can not perfect the automatic transmission.

Mercedes S430-Great high speed "touring" driving, kind of sluggish and heavy for city driving.
Problems: Electrical system gives sporadic problems

Lexus GS400- Very fast, stock suspension is too floaty. The engine is too much for this chassis. Needs major suspension aftermarket upgrades to truly get the desired effect.
Problems: None

Infinity FX- No long term data yet. Just picked it up 2 weeks ago.
Handles very very well for SUV. No body roll, quick and agile. Probably due to the factory 20inch wheels. Outhandles all my cars except for my GS which has all aftermarket suspension upgrades.

Don't be a hater, or discriminate. the more cars you can experience the more appreciation you have for various car manufacturers. Sure you will have your favorites for different reasons.
Looks wise I choose the Benz and FX.
Driving wise, I choose the FX and GS
Everyday use, I choose the TL

For very aggressive driving I choose (M5, E55, 911 turbo) - If I only had and could afford these cars.
Old 11-14-2003, 10:43 AM

Fiscal Neo Con Express
good post drewsclass.
i agree with everything you said.
i would love to have a stable of cars...one for
every month of the year!!!
Old 11-14-2003, 04:10 PM

Lexus GS 450h
the relatively low sales figures may seem that way because if im not mistaken lexus isnt sold worldwide (yet)??
Lexus is sold worldwide, and begining in 2005 will be badged Lexus in Japan.
Old 11-14-2003, 06:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 378 Likes on 244 Posts
'22 Alpina B7,'21 G63 Renntech obviously (wife), Wrangler(kids)
n-gillis does not deserve a rotten Yugo ,much less the right to pollute the space on this Forum.
Can the Moderators do something about psychopaths spilling their hate and destroying the credibility of Mbworld ?

n-gillis :please crawl back into the hole you got out from and stop polluting the air (forgot to brush your teeth again,naughty boy?)
Old 11-14-2003, 10:11 PM

Fiscal Neo Con Express
hey mike,

toyota is on the cover of Business Week..this week. i skimmed through the article and they praise toyota's business model among many other things. on the topic of Lexus they have a side bar. basically talks about how Lexus has struggled in Europe but how they are staying course. if i'm not mistaken Lexus has only sold approx. 20000 vehicles per year. don't quote me though. if i can find a link on line to the article i will post it......here is the link........http://www.businessweek.com/magazine...8001_mz001.htm

Last edited by S55inPA; 11-14-2003 at 10:37 PM.
Old 11-15-2003, 01:53 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2003 CLK320
hey ngillis. Shutup. Don't use your fancy words on us. We know how to use a thesaurus also, your not the only one that has enough money to buy a book. Some of the things you say are funny, but I don't even know the point of your posts. Your like watching grass grow, woopde freakin doo. No one cares about your 2 grade comments. Why would you put rogain on your manboobs to have hair, wouldn't it be the chest? I think your the only one that wants hairy n!pples. What you should do is grow a really long strand of hair on your t!ts and connect it to the hair on you head, now that would be cool. But for you, you might need rogaine for women. I'm sick of these people coming in and ranting on everyone, it's my turn now. You and that Dr. ATOK guy need to hang out together. Maybe he can get out the ky and you can have mad gay butt sex together, who knows, if bubba can do it, you can to.
Old 11-15-2003, 12:00 PM

Originally posted by 1SICKLEX
Lexus is sold worldwide, and begining in 2005 will be badged Lexus in Japan.
then not nearly as wide a share of the world as MB, thats for sure. but growing.
Old 11-16-2003, 11:58 PM

Lexus GS 450h
WannaBeAMg, you are correct. Lexus was to be a US brand only but it was recieved so well, they changed that to be sold worldwide.

Used Lexus vehicles are a very hot commodity in Europe. I have a friend auto dealer who says they can't keep a Lexus on the lot. The whole reliability thing.
Old 11-17-2003, 12:49 AM
Banned

hey ngillis. Shutup. Don't use your fancy words on us. We know how to use a thesaurus also, your not the only one that has enough money to buy a book. Some of the things you say are funny, but I don't even know the point of your posts. Your like watching grass grow, woopde freakin doo. No one cares about your 2 grade comments. Why would you put rogain on your manboobs to have hair, wouldn't it be the chest? I think your the only one that wants hairy n!pples. What you should do is grow a really long strand of hair on your t!ts and connect it to the hair on you head, now that would be cool. But for you, you might need rogaine for women. I'm sick of these people coming in and ranting on everyone, it's my turn now. You and that Dr. ATOK guy need to hang out together. Maybe he can get out the ky and you can have mad gay butt sex together, who knows, if bubba can do it, you can to.
What a putrid waste of a vagina you are, you humped-back, club-footed, bowlegged, lolli**** lickin' loser. The last time I saw something as fugly as you, I was cleaning up after my dog. I've seen better looking road kill. You're a neo-****, fundamentalist militant Republican-voting mega-******* scumbag. Calling you a pea brain would be an insult to peas, you jellyfish-sucking mental midget. You're so short, you'd have to get a running start to get up on a toilet. You could sit on a piece of toilet paper and dangle your feet. If you were ever kidnapped and eaten by a cannibal tribe, they'd all die of high cholesterol, you fat, flabby, fumbling ****. Do you get a clearer idea of how pathetic you are, you minimum wage earning human equivalent of a bidet? I've seen wounds that were better dressed than you are, you toad-lickin', hound-kickin', snot-flickin', inbred swamp spawn! Do yourself and everyone else a favor: jump into a raging forest fire.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.80 average.

Quick Reply: Banned from Club Lexus!!!!