S-Class (W220) 1999-2006: S 320 CDI, S 320, S430, S 500, S 600

Help with memory seats

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-14-2003 | 05:32 AM

Angry Help with memory seats

Well i have the memorypack in my S and there is a button tahta says E on the dor why cant i store a setting on that and how do i connevt the settings with the key so that the car iis set when i open it. it says in the manual that u can do it but not how any one have a clue......
Old 11-14-2003 | 06:56 AM

W126 1991 350SDL
i don't have an "E" button. i have an "M" button and then "1" "2" and "3" buttons. to store a setting you hold down "M" and then press where you want it to go (1, 2, or 3) and then release both buttons and it should store into whatever numbered button you hit. maybe "E" is "M" in another geography?

as for the keys, my car holds memory to my keyless-go card no problemo. i don't do anything - it "just works" (tm). if i'm in the car and tweak anything, when i get in next time with that key/card it goes to where i left it.

that said, i tend to still store manually my settings to one of the three menu buttons, since on a couple occassions i've had the key card show as "not recognized" - that way i can just hit the button.

hope this is helpful.

doody.
Old 11-14-2003 | 10:00 AM

thnx but---- i have a m button abd 1 2 and e, e is for ergonomi.but i dont get how to connect it to my key....