S-Class (W220) 1999-2006: S 320 CDI, S 320, S430, S 500, S 600

What color is my car?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-22-2021 | 11:10 AM

s500
Question What color is my car?

My car, a 2006 S500 is sort of silver. The printout from LastVIN.com shows the color as Cubanite Silver - Metalic (723U) and the interior as Nappa Leather Gravel (845A) while the printout of the MSRP from another website (which did allow editing so maybe it is not as accurate) shows the color as Pewter (723) and interior as Stone Leather (no code). The car does have a sort of gold tint in the sunlight at certain angles, but if anyone has any input, I would appreciate it. I just bought the car and so far have done new tires and getting ready to have a new head unit (maybe Sony XAV AX5000) as the old one is dead. Funny story...I called the dealer for a stock head replacement and was told they don't make them anymore, but there are three left in the US, and one could be mine for only $8,200 (the car cost me $6500) minus a $414 core exchange...what a deal. I also need motor and trans mounts and a new climate control unit (button broken off). Other than all those minor details, the car is in great shape and runs out fine. Thanks for any help.

Last edited by poolmage; 02-22-2021 at 11:11 AM. Reason: I left out the year and model, so I corrected the post.