New to the Message Board. Hi! I'm Jason

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-19-2004, 12:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E63
Originally Posted by thericker55
But out! this little punk has it coming and it's none of your concern what I do...
I happen to think this is real stupid and pointless. This topic has been mentioned before and it doesn’t need to be repeated. Its not cool to be a poser, but why the ***** do you care so much. You have now hijacked this dude’s thread and have made this into a big argument. Very unnecessary!
As far as people butting out....it was not a private conversation. PUBLIC FORUM.

Something to think about:
Mabye other people will stop being concerned with what u do when u stop worring about everyone elses *****.
Old 10-19-2004, 12:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63
Originally Posted by wildting
Is there a way to private message people in this message board?
yea, check out your options at the top of all the pages. i think u can also hit up the members list to find people to pm.
Old 10-19-2004, 04:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

09' 335i coupe
But out! this little punk has it coming and it's none of your concern what I do...
hey, we're all enthusiasts here. No need to be jealous or something of someone's car. So what if it is his parents cars? It isn't affecting you in any way possible. If you're going to keep this up, you're buying yourself a one way ticket to be banned.
Old 10-19-2004, 04:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2 SL with every Brabus mods available & Class A competition sound system
The difference between what I post about my car is I don't lie about it! Your reading comprehension is obviously on par with your pathetic writing skills or you wouldn't get what I say in my post's so screwed up. don't try and jump on the band wagon and put your retarded comments in.
I've put plenty of pic's of my car up, but you say you own this special SLBrabus modified car what year is it again 1990 something big deal! let's see some more pic's, you just have some random shot from a car meet that you probably pirated..
OK Mr. English Teacher thericker55.... .....This is a car froums not a english class froums... .... ..I bet you it take you the whole day just to wirte this post... ... As from what I read this thread nobody like you Mr. English Teacher thericker55.... ......I don't need to proof you anything Mr. English Teacher thericker55... ....People at the MB world meeting know that my car.. ....I don't even have to take a picture of the car ... ....A lot of people at the MB World meeting take a picture of my car.... :p ....Just to show I don't need to proof some sorry a$$ loser like you...... ...Again stop giving people a hard time just because they have a nice ride..... .... And stop being so sour.........
Old 10-19-2004, 05:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by ano0oj
hey, we're all enthusiasts here. No need to be jealous or something of someone's car. So what if it is his parents cars? It isn't affecting you in any way possible. If you're going to keep this up, you're buying yourself a one way ticket to be banned.
Don't ban The English Teacher thericker55 yet.... ....He a funny English Teacher that take the whole day just to write a post.. ......I learn so much from him... .....He the 1 and only English Teacher in the MB World forum... .....We all can learn something from him..... ....
Old 10-19-2004, 05:17 PM

2000 Mercedes S500
Old 10-20-2004, 10:05 PM

02 S500 Blk/Blk loaded,04 Tails,coming soon:
Hello

Hello everyone. I'm a newbie here too.
Just wanna say:
Jason: Great job. beautifully done! Very classy! well done.
Eric: Your ride is HOT
Armani: Are there any MBworld club meets in New York.
I would love to check out your car & get some more ideas.

Paul
Old 10-20-2004, 10:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by PAULGS430
Hello everyone. I'm a newbie here too.
Just wanna say:
Jason: Great job. beautifully done! Very classy! well done.
Eric: Your ride is HOT
Armani: Are there any MBworld club meets in New York.
I would love to check out your car & get some more ideas.

Paul
Welcome Paul......... I saw the wald body kits......for the S class it tight... ...Are you getting the wide body wald kits....??
Old 10-20-2004, 10:44 PM

02 S500 Blk/Blk loaded,04 Tails,coming soon:
hello

Hello SL Brabus.
No. I haven't completely made up my mind yet.
Things I have considered are:
1) full Lorinser kit, frnt,side,rear,& trunk spoiler. Not sure but, Are there any pronlems with mounting the parktronic holes things on to the after market bumpers???
Just the regular WALD full kit. I beleive that it is just lip kit. Can some one help me out on this 1.

Paul
Old 10-21-2004, 01:27 AM

Originally Posted by PAULGS430
Just the regular WALD full kit. I beleive that it is just lip kit. Can some one help me out on this 1.

Yes the Wald Kit is just a lip kit (or at least the V2 Wald Kit is).