S-Class (W220) 1999-2006: S 320 CDI, S 320, S430, S 500, S 600

Just Detailed Our S5

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-22-2002, 11:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just Detailed Our S5

I was home just sitting around doing nothing like usual, and my dad got in and said, "Habib ..." Let's go clean the beast. That's his 1997 Lincoln Continental with 130,000 miles on it. We bought it with 11 brand new. He has a long commute each day from hospital to hospital so he uses that car as his beater car. It runs amazingly well too, for 130,000 miles, but they are all mostly high way miles...So anyways the last time my dad washed the beast must of been like 6 months ago. And with his driven, it gets dirty. We scrubbed it down and what not and then my dad was like, "Habib ... Let's go clean my baby." That's his 2000 S500. We cleaned it. Shinned the wheels. Waxed it. Rain-X-ed it (He loves RAIN X! Hahah he's funny) and we vaccumed and interior detailed it. And I just wanted to say ... dayyyyyyyyyyyymn is that car a beauty or what! I mean we dont' have any mods to it, but my dad does want to get those AMG wheels' but in chrome, cuz he's always loved chrome I think, but right now we have the stock 16inch wheels. The only thing done to it is tinted windows. But still I mean it is a magnificant car. Like form the lines in the body ... to the way the lights look on the hood to the side ... i mean everything. to even that cheap looken black chicken wire grille on the bottom of the front bumper! WHAT A CAR! i love it. i dunno ... just take a quick peak at your MERC (my dad calls it MERC ... says BENZ is over used! ) and just admire it ... what a great car! congrats to every1 who has 1 or working towards one or in that matter congrats for haven whatever you love!
best of luck!
peace!
Habib
Old 05-23-2002, 10:04 AM
Out Of Control!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
So habibnazir after cleaning it and all that got any pics??

Thanks!
Old 05-23-2002, 12:23 PM

yeah i konw you are pic crazy. i think my older brother and his wife are comming home this wknd. ill try to snap some shots. itll still be clean by then cuz its always garage kept. he doesn't let anyone drive. i think he should let me whip it around especially since i busted my *** cleanen it! oh well! ill get 'em to ya!
later
Habib
Old 05-24-2002, 10:28 AM
Out Of Control!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thanks habib!
Old 05-26-2002, 02:49 AM

sorry it was dark here are pics. the black s500 is designo package.
silver is regular s500.
http://photos.yahoo.com/habibnazir
enjoy
habib