S-Class (W221) 2007-2013: S 320 CDI, S 350, S 450, S 500, S 550, S 420 CDI, S 600

yes the new S-Class has BLUETOOTH

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-26-2005, 04:39 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yes the new S-Class has BLUETOOTH

i was looking at the manuel OTTO posted and by the 'comand telefon' section it has the word bluetooth on the right colom of the first page. and by 'comand systemeinstellungen' it talks about bluetooth on page 1 a small section about it on page 5 (and some stuff about a laptop PDA and headset) and more about bluetooth on page 7. i dont know german, but it looks to me that you have to press that * like button and sync the phone PDA of laptop with the car similar to the phones in the current MB cars . now if anyone here knows germen please explain in more detail.

here is the direct link and just click on the topics to ur right.

click here
Old 06-26-2005, 05:50 AM

The paragraph on the first page is just telling you that your headset must be turned on to work properly with bluetooth (duh). Right under the itallics, it says that the instructions assume you put your phone in the docking station... It looks suspiciously like you may have to purchase their handset, but possibly you can sync your address book via bluetooth.

They also talk about unlock codes and SIM cards, so I'm assuming that at least their unit will be GSM and maybe you can use your own SIM card.
Old 06-26-2005, 09:25 AM

It will work as all the rest

The brochure is already out for public on the German Mercedes Page with pricing, options, etc...

The phone options are just like the rest of mercedes fleet with the UHI options and the different phone cradles. If bluethooth is available, probably is but the traditional format is there too.

You can translate with google until you view the pdf version of the brochures.

J