S-Class (W221) 2007-2013: S 320 CDI, S 350, S 450, S 500, S 550, S 420 CDI, S 600

lowered my S550- PICS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-23-2006, 10:38 AM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So you live with the parents?
Old 04-23-2006, 12:27 PM

08' S550,,,C63!
Originally Posted by Toog4me
Are the cars YOUR cars or do they belong to the family dealerships?
I would say his or the dealership "it is still his!"

I also have a friend with a dealership and he swaps a different benz and bimmer everyday. Thats the best car life!
Old 04-24-2006, 02:34 AM
Banned

BS
yes, the S and the Cayman are Mine. the cayman is gone, as is the G55. Yes, I am at my folks house, where these pics are taken, until my house is finished.
Old 04-24-2006, 02:36 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
G63, AMG GT S
Originally Posted by esport
I would say his or the dealership "it is still his!"

I also have a friend with a dealership and he swaps a different benz and bimmer everyday. Thats the best car life!
It's not HIS dealership though... it's his family's.

And there's a difference between owning a car and driving a car that is in stock at a dealership.
Old 04-24-2006, 02:37 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

G63, AMG GT S
Originally Posted by RENNTECH36
yes, the S and the Cayman are Mine. the cayman is gone, as is the G55. Yes, I am at my folks house, where these pics are taken, until my house is finished.
So what do you do?
Old 04-24-2006, 11:03 AM

toog4me...why do u care so much? also i read one of your posts on how to improve credit, u said to cash advance ones Credit Card and place into a bank, and then to pay it off. Thereby making ur credit "SOAR" Well, FYI, you get charged a percentage everytime you AT THE TIME YOU ELECT the cash advance.
Old 04-24-2006, 09:01 PM
Banned

BS
toog4me- I guess you have some problem with me, but anyways. As for me, I am 21, and work full time. I own my own company, called fivenine design, which is a part of my families dealership doing customizations and personalization. Also, I run much of the internet services of our dealerships. I am a huge part of my families dealership, I work hard, make my own money, and buy my own things. I have the S550 and the Cayenne, which I have bought. I make a small payment on the S550, and the Cayenne is payed for. I dont owe too much more on the S as I am paying it off ASAP. So sorry if you have a problem with me, but yes, they are my families dealerships, and I am part of that family. I will one day run those dealerships, (I hope), and take it very seriously. So, sorry if you have a problem with me being 21 and having nice cars, but hey, you cant please everyone.
Old 04-24-2006, 09:52 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Who cares what he does.

I'm diggin' the wheels on the W221. Got any more pics, specifically of the rear interior?
Old 04-24-2006, 10:34 PM

08' S550,,,C63!
toog4me- I guess you have some problem with me, but anyways. As for me, I am 21, and work full time. I own my own company, called fivenine design, which is a part of my families dealership doing customizations and personalization. Also, I run much of the internet services of our dealerships. I am a huge part of my families dealership, I work hard, make my own money, and buy my own things. I have the S550 and the Cayenne, which I have bought. I make a small payment on the S550, and the Cayenne is payed for. I dont owe too much more on the S as I am paying it off ASAP. So sorry if you have a problem with me, but yes, they are my families dealerships, and I am part of that family. I will one day run those dealerships, (I hope), and take it very seriously. So, sorry if you have a problem with me being 21 and having nice cars, but hey, you cant please everyone.
Well put Renntech36. It is nice to see another young hard working person buy what ever the F*** they want!
Old 04-24-2006, 11:11 PM
Almost a Member!

M3
Well, I cannot help admitting that I envy you. I am 16 years old and certainly do not have a family that owns several dealerships, but kudos to you since you do.

I just have a question, out of curiosity, for you: If your family didn't own these dealerships in the first place, do you think you would be this successful? Do you attribute all of your success to yourself, or do you concede that some of it has to do with your family? I'm just curious.

Either way, beautiful cars you have there. Where do you keep the rest?
Old 04-24-2006, 11:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

why **** with this guy? he was born where he was and so was everyone else. is it fair? sure it is! everyone could always been born into a lesser life or environment. deal with it!

Originally Posted by ohnoes
Well, I cannot help admitting that I envy you. I am 16 years old and certainly do not have a family that owns several dealerships, but kudos to you since you do.

I just have a question, out of curiosity, for you: If your family didn't own these dealerships in the first place, do you think you would be this successful? Do you attribute all of your success to yourself, or do you concede that some of it has to do with your family? I'm just curious.

Either way, beautiful cars you have there. Where do you keep the rest?
Old 04-24-2006, 11:22 PM
Almost a Member!

M3
Originally Posted by blume
why **** with this guy? he was born where he was and so was everyone else. is it fair? sure it is! everyone could always been born into a lesser life or environment. deal with it!
It was just a question. I'm genuinely interested in the responses I get to these kinds of questions, because the answers vary so wildly. Some attribute it mostly to their privileged upbringing, whereas others attribute it to their persistent and hard-working demeanor. I'm not really sure what the "truth" is, but I am sure that a) this guy is somewhat lucky, and b) I am more than somewhat envious.
Old 04-25-2006, 04:16 AM
Banned

BS
fair question. I would have to say that being in the family that I am has definetely presented me opportunities, that, at me age, I would not have had. I have a good work ethic, and an extreme passion for cars, so I would guess it is fair for me to say that I know I would have gotten there someday, but yes, I attribute a lot of my opportunities and "success" or lack thereof to being raised in the family that I was raised in, and having such a huge passion for cars and the business. Next to females, its my life!!!!!! But, hey, I cant help that this is my life story, nor do I take it for granted, so to all that have nice things to say, and understand, thanks!!!

ps- I will try to post pics up of both 040 S Classes tomorrow, if I can get mine cleaned up. Pop's S600 is so nice, makes me can't wait for a couple years when they become more affordable!!!

H
Old 04-25-2006, 12:28 PM

'07 S550, '03 FXDWG
Originally Posted by ohnoes
Some attribute it mostly to their privileged upbringing, whereas others attribute it to their persistent and hard-working demeanor.
I like to think that, along with the trappings of success comes the atmosphere of drive, determination, and business savvy that brought on the trappings of success!

Now... someone like Paris Hilton is another story!
Old 04-25-2006, 04:56 PM
Almost a Member!

M3
fair question. I would have to say that being in the family that I am has definetely presented me opportunities, that, at me age, I would not have had. I have a good work ethic, and an extreme passion for cars, so I would guess it is fair for me to say that I know I would have gotten there someday, but yes, I attribute a lot of my opportunities and "success" or lack thereof to being raised in the family that I was raised in, and having such a huge passion for cars and the business. Next to females, its my life!!!!!! But, hey, I cant help that this is my life story, nor do I take it for granted, so to all that have nice things to say, and understand, thanks!!!

ps- I will try to post pics up of both 040 S Classes tomorrow, if I can get mine cleaned up. Pop's S600 is so nice, makes me can't wait for a couple years when they become more affordable!!!

H
Quite a reasonable response.

Originally Posted by JAdmiral
I like to think that, along with the trappings of success comes the atmosphere of drive, determination, and business savvy that brought on the trappings of success!

Now... someone like Paris Hilton is another story!
I certainly agree. It's sort of an extension of the nature versus nurture debate that manifests itself in all sorts of ways these days.

So, do you admire more a person like Bill Gates who has amassed an incredible fortune, but who grew up in a successful, nurturing family less or more than you do someone like Martha Stewart, Oprah, or Larry Ellison, who all rose up above their lower-middle-to-middle-class upbringings to become billionaires (with the exception of Stewart, who is currently not a billionaire due to her insider training scandal).
Old 04-26-2006, 12:11 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

G63, AMG GT S
Originally Posted by nicebenz411
toog4me...why do u care so much? also i read one of your posts on how to improve credit, u said to cash advance ones Credit Card and place into a bank, and then to pay it off. Thereby making ur credit "SOAR" Well, FYI, you get charged a percentage everytime you AT THE TIME YOU ELECT the cash advance.
If you have a question about something I posted, you can PM me. This has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with this subject and is . But, there are credit cards that do not have a cash advance fee if it's paid by the end of the month. That was my refferance.
Old 04-26-2006, 12:13 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

G63, AMG GT S
I don't have a problem with you. In fact, I'm a little younger than you and find myself in your position at times. I'm just intrigued and like to know details.