S-Class (W221) 2007-2013: S 320 CDI, S 350, S 450, S 500, S 550, S 420 CDI, S 600

I'm Back...with Good News...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-11-2006, 04:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2011 BMW 750 Individual, 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Arctic Edition
Originally Posted by coloradosclass
Well, Well, Well I was wrong about you!
After spending time in both cars over three months I decided in the Audi A8L over the S550 and I have never looked back. It's hard to believe that 60 days made your decision. That S8 is going to be unreal. The MB is sweet too, so I say good luck. At least you didn't choose a Toyota or Nissan or worse a BMW. Let the flames begin!!!!!
I still love the S8, and I'm sure it's a amazing car. However, my decision is soley based on business reasons. We recently were appointed as the exclusive Mortgage firm to a major Real Estate outfit here on Long Island, and I spend hours with very high end buyers and clients. And, on the North Shore, you are judged by your car, and the MB sends a different message. I'm not saying I agree with the mentality, but for my line of work, this was the right move. However, I will still admit that the S8 is just flat out awesome. Now, by having the designo/amg, at least this car will be unique.
Old 08-12-2006, 08:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Mercedes-Benz
Ray Catena may be the "largest" but they don't sell the most cars... that is fletcher jones newport beach.