S-Class (W221) 2007-2013: S 320 CDI, S 350, S 450, S 500, S 550, S 420 CDI, S 600

New 2007 S-Class Leather Steering Wheel... for sale NOT SPAM!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-05-2007, 08:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up New 2007 S-Class Leather Steering Wheel... for sale NOT SPAM!

Good Evening, (I hope I posted in the correct section)

Part # A2214600103

My name is Dave from Arlington, VA.

Hey guys I have a NEW 2007 S-class steering wheel I am trying to sell. Got it to put on my brothers S-Class 2007 MB For X-Mas but stupid me forgot about warranties .

Here is the deal..

I am selling for $600! obo

It is brand new never installed and has the paddles on the back for shifting. It is just the wheel not the air bag or the front emblem. Take a look at the pictures. I took those on Feb 4th 2007 SUPER BOWL SUNDAY!

When I bought for my brother for x-mas he had already taken it to the dealership and got his replaced. I could not return it because I opened up the box to take a look at it (I know I know I am dumb)

I am a MB owner and a Volvo owner (Volvo is my project car)

MB - 2001 C230 Kom Sport Black on Black with 18" E55 wheels.
Volvo - 1998 S70 NA White on Tan with 17" C70 Comet wheels.

Please e-mail me or post if you have questions. It is in perfect working order.

Sorry for it being weird me joining on the same day I post this.. but I will be back her a lot more!

sstudvii@gmail.com

and if we start talking about a sale I will give you my phone number so that you safely can buy with ease. Thanks!

~Dave B.

PICTURES! If you want more pictures I have no problem e-mailing them to you.

Old 02-06-2007, 07:32 AM

Obo

$600 is what I am asking but I am open to "Or Best Offer"

Thanks!

any questions please ask
Old 02-06-2007, 09:56 AM

Standard leather S class 2007 steering wheel with paddels for shifting on the back. He was having a problem with his steering wheel and so I bought it for him for x-mas. He hasd already taken it to the MB dealer. I live near Washington, DC and he lives in Austin Texas now so communication was not that easy. So I am selling it. I just need to get some money for it because I need the money and I am tired of having it sit around in my house.

So thats why I am asking for OBO... if not I will put it up on eBay but I thought of you guys first. If all else fails CraigsList (ew) But some has to need a S-Class wheel... or a back up.
Old 02-06-2007, 12:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
2011 E350 Cabriolet..White and Almond Mocha
Originally Posted by 7 VII 7
Standard leather S class 2007 steering wheel with paddels for shifting on the back. He was having a problem with his steering wheel and so I bought it for him for x-mas. He hasd already taken it to the MB dealer. I live near Washington, DC and he lives in Austin Texas now so communication was not that easy. So I am selling it. I just need to get some money for it because I need the money and I am tired of having it sit around in my house.

So thats why I am asking for OBO... if not I will put it up on eBay but I thought of you guys first. If all else fails CraigsList (ew) But some has to need a S-Class wheel... or a back up.
If it was the wood/leather wheel then I can see an interest from some who did not get that option, but who with a new S550 would need a new leather steering wheel? You may have a new item to hang on your garage wall..:-)

If it is a OEM MB wheel and you bought it from a MB dealer, why would they not refund your money? The box being open shouldn't make any difference.

Good luck...BTW, there is a classified forum which might help you sell it.