S-Class (W221) 2007-2013: S 320 CDI, S 350, S 450, S 500, S 550, S 420 CDI, S 600

Bluetooth Problems

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-23-2013, 04:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C300
Bluetooth Problems

Hello all,
I am having some bluetooth problems. I have a 2009 s450 and am trying to transfer my contacts from my iphone to the command. I have read most posts about this subject as well as watched videos and none seems to help. I have the MB pcmcia card adapter. I can pair the phone to the car through the "puck" no problems and make and receive calls. I have exported all my contacts to vcards and saved them on an sd card. I putthe sd card into the pcmcia card and insert it into the command slot. *note the only item on the sd card is the vcards, no other data. When I insert the pcmcia card into the slot it says something to the effect of no music found or incorrect data. If I go to phone and select phone in the lower left corner the address book is constantly greyed out. I then thought I would be able to transfer through my laptop. I paired the laptop to the command through bluetooth but it will not "connect with the laptop. so I can't transfer the vcards over. Any insight would be greatly appreciated as I am becoming increasingly frustrated over this simple task.
Thanks