S-Class (W221) 2007-2013: S 320 CDI, S 350, S 450, S 500, S 550, S 420 CDI, S 600

Problems with my S 350 -2006

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-22-2015, 08:01 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes S350 2006
Problems with my S 350 -2006

Hi guys

Well.. the happiness lasted for two days. Found a few problems.
Hope you guys can tell me how bad they are lol
Im a tool when it comes to cars.

Have a 2006 S350.

1. The passenger seats massagefunction is wierd!
When you start the car.. the massage works fine. You start it and it works. But you cant turn it off. When you set it to Pulse = 0 it still massaging. Not hard.. very slowly.. but anoying as hell!!

2. The drivers seats Memory function dosnt work. You cant store seat positions.

3. Right headlight is flimmering.. pulsing fast or what you should call it.
Old 09-22-2015, 10:00 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 477 Likes on 364 Posts
2015 S550
1. It will turn off automatically after about 10 minutes. I suggest not even turning it in if it bothers you.

2. The seat memory likely works fine. You either haven't set it correctly or you're not holding the programmed memory button down until everything has moved to the pre-programmed position. While most cars memory systems require just a quick push of the button to move the seats and mirrors to the programmed positions, MB requires that the button be held down.

3. That sounds like a loose wire or a light ballast that is almost worn out. Likely the latter.
Old 09-22-2015, 11:07 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes S350 2006
Hi! And thank you for the reply!

1. Its wierd that its only the passenger seat that behaves like this. On the driver seat you can use the massage (and its great) and turn it off. Not on the passenger seat =/

2. Memory dosnt work.. it works just fine on passenger side. On the rear seats. But on driver seat it dosnt work. Dont memorise at all.

3. Sounds expensive? Anyone got a clue?

Originally Posted by DaveW68
1. It will turn off automatically after about 10 minutes. I suggest not even turning it in if it bothers you.

2. The seat memory likely works fine. You either haven't set it correctly or you're not holding the programmed memory button down until everything has moved to the pre-programmed position. While most cars memory systems require just a quick push of the button to move the seats and mirrors to the programmed positions, MB requires that the button be held down.

3. That sounds like a loose wire or a light ballast that is almost worn out. Likely the latter.