Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-19-2013, 03:55 AM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts
Porsche Macan S SportDesign / Ex M-B's: 11 & 10 & 06 E350's, 02 S500
Originally Posted by interiormagic
Chinese part or not, the E-class is far superior and elegant than your 5 series. Did you see what that guy did to the M6? a car BMW claimed is better than your 5 series, lol.
Talk about wishful thinking and no facts.

How about the E being an astounding factually 30% less solid than the 5? Oh that's right, "MB Magic Fanboy Control" once again overrides that fact.

Last edited by K-A; 09-19-2013 at 03:57 AM.
Old 09-19-2013, 04:27 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
190E,w124 E320,w210 E320,R129 SL320, w220 S500
9 out of 10 people would take the E-CLASS over your 5 series. One word my little friend *PRESTIGE* You will never have that with your honda look alike, or nor would you ever stop admiring our cars from a distance. You are a hater, that's it. Did you get a chance to pick up u our duct tape kit from BMW yet?
Old 09-19-2013, 04:37 AM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

Originally Posted by interiormagic
9 out of 10 people would take the E-CLASS over your 5 series. One word my little friend *PRESTIGE* You will never have that with your honda look alike, or nor would you ever stop admiring our cars from a distance. You are a hater, that's it. Did you get a chance to pick up u our duct tape kit from BMW yet?
LOLLLLLLLL. Now that's a classic.
Old 09-19-2013, 05:19 AM

Well guess what, you are going to need that duct tape kit soon when your 5 series start to fall apart. Talking about performance and why we love our MB, they are not only built like tanks and save our families, but, they can kick *** too, with a lot of the models breaking that 4 second barrier http://www.zeroto60times.com/ wow AMG,
Old 09-19-2013, 10:35 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 290 Likes on 203 Posts
2013 650i Coupe, 2010 IS250 AWD, 1999 S500
Originally Posted by K-A
Everything I say here is backed with facts or extremely detailed personal verified breakdowns. That's why you guys obsessively loathe hearing it so much. Don't like it? Quit baiting it or else prepare to hear it.
Thing is you're clueless as to what the facts mean and you didn't even know what the facts where until you googled them.

This time last year you believed the E-Class was superior and you now you believe that BMW is the ultimate driving machine when anyone with common sense can see they have been passed in that area.

You're a googling type of clueless poster than liters the internet with drivel about nothing.

M
Old 09-19-2013, 10:53 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 85 Likes on 42 Posts
2023 760i and 2023 EQS580V4
Originally Posted by Germancar1
Thing is you're clueless as to what the facts mean and you didn't even know what the facts where until you googled them.

This time last year you believed the E-Class was superior and you now you believe that BMW is the ultimate driving machine when anyone with common sense can see they have been passed in that area.

You're a googling type of clueless poster than liters the internet with drivel about nothing.

M
I think that someone that is so intent on creating conflict with others may also have some deeper issues.
Old 09-19-2013, 01:19 PM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

M
Yet you grip onto everything I say so intently. Fact is you know I'm right and that frustrates you too much, therefore you obsess over it, then retort with low brow insults. Everything I said here is true, can't say the same about you as you proved much less knowledge and firsthand experience in the subject matter. You seem to be just here to argue for the sake of arguing and to release your negative energy.
Old 09-19-2013, 02:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by K-A
Yet you grip onto everything I say so intently. Fact is you know I'm right and that frustrates you too much, therefore you obsess over it, then retort with low brow insults. Everything I said here is true, can't say the same about you as you proved much less knowledge and firsthand experience in the subject matter. You seem to be just here to argue for the sake of arguing and to release your negative energy.
Nah the fact is that you were a cheerleader for the E-Class just last year, so much so that you created your own thread before you got kicked off the site, GCF. Now the 5-Series is the second coming, all based on what you read. Before you read anything you didn't know squat about the 5 or the E-Class apparently. You're one of those people who reads something and then convinces themselves that it must be true. You can't even use common sense required.

You haven't been right about anything. No one here or anywhere agrees with anything you've stated so who says you're right? You?

I don't need first hand experience to know how gullible you are and how you can't think for yourself. You're google dependent and actually believe anything you read or are told.

Keep harping about how I've insulted you when you're a constant aggravation anywhere you post.

You got banned before because you were too stupid to know what you were doing. I wouldn't be surprised if it happened again. A rebel with a cause or common sense is what you are, nothing more.

M

Last edited by Germancar1; 09-19-2013 at 02:20 PM.
Old 09-19-2013, 02:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 38 Likes on 33 Posts
96 and 08 911 turbos
Originally Posted by K-A
False. I started this thread, and the thread got hijacked by the guy who butted his head in here bringing up my BMW when it wasn't about the topic.
Originally Posted by MDMercedesGuy
https://mbworld.org/forums/5652887-post16.html

You'll find you were the first one to bring your BMW into this.
Originally Posted by K-A
Everything I said here is true,.
oh really? Very convenient that you skipped over MDmercedesGuy's post showing that you brought up the f10 first (which you always do, deny it, get called out on it, and then act like you don't see those posts).
Old 09-19-2013, 02:29 PM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

Nah the fact is that you were a cheerleader for the E-Class just last year, so much so that you created your own thread before you got kicked off the site, GCF. Now the 5-Series is the second coming, all based on what you read. Before you read anything you didn't know squat about the 5 or the E-Class apparently. You're one of those people who reads something and then convinces themselves that it must be true. You can't even use common sense required.

You haven't been right about anything. No one here or anywhere agrees with anything you've stated so who says you're right? You?

I don't need first hand experience to know how gullible you are and how you can't think for yourself. You're google dependent and actually believe anything you read or are told.

Keep harping about how I've insulted you when you're a constant aggravation anywhere you post.

You got banned before because you were too stupid to know what you were doing. I wouldn't be surprised if it happened again. A rebel with a cause or common sense is what you are, nothing more.

M
Blah blah. A broken record always. I don't even read your obsessive ramblings anymore. Unlike you, I'm not a fanboy. I go into new avenues with open eyes and learn from them.

Funny how you stated things like the "E is more solid" and "more stable" yet you don't know the E or 5 at all. You don't have any experience on the subject. You've never driven either fast enough to know, you've never maneuvered them at high speeds to understand what hyperbole you let out. You've never experienced how the E Class chassis starts flexing and rattling prematurely, you don't know firsthand that the F10 goes over the same roads that upset the W212 like a tank and without a quiver, more quietly. You're still in denial about the FACT that the F10 is an astounding 30% stiffer than the E Class.

Fact is you've got nothing, and you know it, hence the personal insults of a desperately losing argument based on no knowledge or experience for yourself.
Old 09-19-2013, 02:40 PM

2006 Ferrari 612 2007 S65 RENNtech Stage 2
Here's a piece of advice for many of you:

Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience every time.

I realize this forum is largely empty, but why would you engage a troll?
Old 09-19-2013, 02:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by K-A
Blah blah. A broken record always. I don't even read your obsessive ramblings anymore. Unlike you, I'm not a fanboy. I go into new avenues with open eyes and learn from them.

Funny how you stated things like the "E is more solid" and "more stable" yet you don't know the E or 5 at all. You don't have any experience on the subject. You've never driven either fast enough to know, you've never maneuvered them at high speeds to understand what hyperbole you let out. You've never experienced how the E Class chassis starts flexing and rattling prematurely, you don't know firsthand that the F10 goes over the same roads that upset the W212 like a tank and without a quiver, more quietly. You're still in denial about the FACT that the F10 is an astounding 30% stiffer than the E Class.

Fact is you've got nothing, and you know it, hence the personal insults of a desperately losing argument based on no knowledge or experience for yourself.

How can you tell me what I've done? Obviously I've driven the cars enough to have made the statement DUH. I have driven the E many times and the 5 a few times now so again WRONG. In my experience on the tollway here, the E was flatter and more stable at any speed than the 5-Series or even my own 650i. Mercedes have always been tops in high speed stability. We all know a BMW turns in faster and is more agile, but that isn't what I said if you bothered to read what I said. I said high speed stability, i.e. 120mph on a straight road. A Mercedes has always topped BMW in this regard. The penalty for this is less agile handling. The BMW is the more agile vehicle, but this same agility results in a busier less stable ride at high speeds. C&D just said the same thing about the CLS63 vs the M5 and RS7 in a comparison, that the Mercedes was the most vault like of the three.

Unlike you I knew things about BMW and Mercedes without having to google it.

What am I supposed to have? I don't have an agenda here like you do. There is nothing for me to put over on anyone here, again like you.

You've had the actual chassis rattle on an E-Class? Or a rattle in the interior? Big difference, again something you probably don't know the difference between.

Keep harping about insults, that is all you have left to say because the rest is all bull****.

You got banned because everyone else had a problem right? I like how you gloss over your own trash postings.

"Blah blah. A broken record always"

APPLIES TO EVERYTHING YOU POST WHICH IS WHY YOU WERE BANNED.

"You're still in denial about the FACT that the F10 is an astounding 30% stiffer than the E Class. "

How am I in denial? I said that the E-Class FELT MORE SOLID to me, I didn't say that the stats for the 5 aren't true. Think for a min. You hear a number thrown out, but it doesn't jive with your own experience. Happens all the time with many things, doesn't mean that the measurement isn't true. You see a number and boom you think that is the end all. Same type of thinking I guess behind you believing everything the MB marketing team put out. You gotta learn how to evaluate things on your own. You fall for anything it seems.

You completely gloss over the earlier example I gave you about GM saying the same thing. AGAIN: They're talking about the bare chassis, not the full assembled car. I know you can't get this, but there are many other things interior wise that could make the E feel more solid when the chassis isn't. I know you're capable of understand this.

M

Last edited by Germancar1; 09-19-2013 at 02:52 PM.
Old 09-19-2013, 02:41 PM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

Originally Posted by Quadcammer
oh really? Very convenient that you skipped over MDmercedesGuy's post showing that you brought up the f10 first (which you always do, deny it, get called out on it, and then act like you don't see those posts).
Wrong, guy who had to change his name from OliverK. BMW was brought into the conversation and I used it as an example, not a topic. The conversation didn't go into "my car" until the thread was resurrected by some forum stalker who went off the deep end insulting "me" when it had nothing to do with where the thread was.

Like I said, it's almost always others who bait the conversation, because they hate hearing what I have to say about Mercedes. Then when I engage in their baiting, they get all flustered and upset that I've done so. It's hilarious.

If I get baited personal attacks flung at me, don't expect me to sugarcoat how much I think Mercedes sucks these days, and certainly don't think when sometime brings "my car" up as a subject I will have the responsibility of avoiding engaging in it.

If people here act respectful and intelligent then yes I'd sugarcoat my feelings more. The second I got a BMW members here "ganged up on" me and hurled constant insults. Actually I wasn't even posting here when it happened and some members were so butthurt about me leaving the E Class I became the topic of conversion in a thread that dragged me back.
Old 09-19-2013, 02:46 PM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

How can you tell me what I've done? Obviously I've driven the cars enough to have made the statement DUH. I have driven the E many times and the 5 a few times now so again WRONG.

Unlike you I knew things about BMW and Mercedes without having to google it.

What am I supposed to have? I don't have an agenda here like you do. There is nothing for me to put over on anyone here, again like you.

You've had the actual chassis rattle on an E-Class? Or a rattle in the interior? Big difference, again something you probably don't know the difference between.

Keep harping about insults, that is all you have left to say because the rest is all bull****.

You got banned because everyone else had a problem right? I like how you gloss over your own trash postings.

"Blah blah. A broken record always"

APPLIES TO EVERYTHING YOU POST WHICH IS WHY YOU WERE BANNED.

M
What are you constantly harping about? LOL. You're going delusional now! This is scary!

You have shown NO experience with these cars as I've PROVEN you wrong and you've got nothing but broken record insults to fling back. You lost, take it like a man.

Yes the CHASSIS of BOTH of my E's started flexing and creaking early. The suspension is so horrid on that car it didn't absorb road impacts properly. Do a search on W212 forum thread titles started by me using the keywords "rattle" and "suspension".
Old 09-19-2013, 02:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 90 Likes on 62 Posts
2024 GLS450
Originally Posted by K-A
Wrong, guy who had to change his name from OliverK. BMW was brought into the conversation and I used it as an example, not a topic. The conversation didn't go into "my car" until the thread was resurrected by some forum stalker who went off the deep end insulting "me" when it had nothing to do with where the thread was.

Like I said, it's almost always others who bait the conversation, because they hate hearing what I have to say about Mercedes. Then when I engage in their baiting, they get all flustered and upset that I've done so. It's hilarious.

If I get baited personal attacks flung at me, don't expect me to sugarcoat how much I think Mercedes sucks these days, and certainly don't think when sometime brings "my car" up as a subject I will have the responsibility of avoiding engaging in it.

If people here act respectful and intelligent then yes I'd sugarcoat my feelings more. The second I got a BMW members here "ganged up on" me and hurled constant insults. Actually I wasn't even posting here when it happened and some members were so butthurt about me leaving the E Class I became the topic of conversion in a thread that dragged me back.
*Snicker*

You're a piece of work.
Old 09-19-2013, 02:50 PM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

Thanks.
Old 09-19-2013, 03:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 38 Likes on 33 Posts
96 and 08 911 turbos
Originally Posted by K-A
absolutely false. The first mention of any BMW in this thread was by you in post 16. The BMW mentioned was the F10, which you currently drive.

hence, YOU brought BMW into this, like you always do, since you feel the need to compare the F10 with any other car ever made, despite nobody else bringing it up.
Old 09-19-2013, 03:21 PM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

Originally Posted by Quadcammer
absolutely false. The first mention of any BMW in this thread was by you in post 16. The BMW mentioned was the F10, which you currently drive.

hence, YOU brought BMW into this, like you always do, since you feel the need to compare the F10 with any other car ever made, despite nobody else bringing it up.
Outstandingly false, bravo. It didn't divert the conversation at all and was a simple example. This current show you're all enjoying came about when some guy with 2 posts resurrected it with the topic of my car. And outside of this thread, any BMW subjects are usually brought on by others trying to throw digs.
Old 09-19-2013, 05:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by K-A
What are you constantly harping about? LOL. You're going delusional now! This is scary!

You have shown NO experience with these cars as I've PROVEN you wrong and you've got nothing but broken record insults to fling back. You lost, take it like a man.

Yes the CHASSIS of BOTH of my E's started flexing and creaking early. The suspension is so horrid on that car it didn't absorb road impacts properly. Do a search on W212 forum thread titles started by me using the keywords "rattle" and "suspension".

I just gave you my experience. Again I'm seriously asking are you limited or do you just choose not to read what is before?

Lost what? There was nothing to lose since you don't know what you're talking about to begin with.

You can't address the previous post because it goes over your head, either that or you understand it and don't want to admit what I said could be true.

Now the E-Class is horrid yet none of what you're talking about has ever been mentioned in a review. You're the delusional one here and pretty limited at that. Purely delusional as you got banned because everyone else has the problem right?

M

Last edited by Germancar1; 09-19-2013 at 05:38 PM.
Old 09-19-2013, 06:25 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
BMW 5er
nice, another K-A thread. top of the newsfeed.

it's of little use man. a lot of these guys are lost. there's a bunch of "knowledgeable car guys" that are ordering green car e250's with full body sport kits, F1 inspired flat-bottom steering wheels, and larger performance wheels.

oh, and then add 4matic for a speed demon time of 8.2 secs to 60mph. i can't even begin to process the stupidity... i almost envy the joy/satisfaction of the civic si owner once these a$$clowns parade themselves out on the roads.

"The all-new redesigned E-Class. Gotta look the part."

Last edited by E Classy; 09-20-2013 at 02:38 AM.
Old 09-19-2013, 10:41 PM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

I just gave you my experience. Again I'm seriously asking are you limited or do you just choose not to read what is before?
Whoa whoaa there guy. Look who's "backpedalling" now. You were speaking in an absolute way, then when I laughed off how wrong you were then further proved you wrong with both statistical evidence and far more personal experience in the subject matter then you have, you went to "I mean 'to me'". You were speaking on what you wanted to believe, nostalgia, and trying to pass it off as fact.

Originally Posted by E Classy
nice, another K-A thread. top of the newsfeed.

it's of little use man. a lot of these guys are lost. there's a bunch of "knowledgeable car guys" (including MDMercedesGuy above) that are ordering green car e250's with full body sport kits, F1 inspired flat-bottom steering wheels, and larger performance wheels.

oh, and then add 4matic for a speed demon time of 8.2 secs to 60mph. i can't even begin to process the stupidity... i almost envy the joy/satisfaction of the civic si owner once these a$$clowns parade themselves out on the roads.

"The all-new redesigned E-Class. Gotta look the part."
I'm pretty sure this is sarcasm, but this post is amazing and genuinely cracked me up. Well done.
Old 09-19-2013, 10:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Whoa whoaa there guy. Look who's "backpedalling" now. You were speaking in an absolute way, then when I laughed off how wrong you were then further proved you wrong with both statistical evidence and far more personal experience in the subject matter then you have, you went to "I mean 'to me'". You were speaking on what you wanted to believe, nostalgia, and trying to pass it off as fact.
You haven't proved anything, and repeating that doesn't mean it so. This post vividly displays your problem you can't separate stats on a sheet of paper from reality.

AGAIN WHAT DID YOU PROVE ME WRONG ABOUT?

You haven't proven anything. No repeat it again, without an answer to the question.

You don't have a clue. The last part of your post doesn't even mean sense. Man have a seat.

You don't have to own a car to form a driving impression of what I was talking about. A few test drives will fix that, which I've done.

Now continue to repeat the same dumb bull**** over and over.

M
Old 09-19-2013, 10:53 PM

K-A, I work on both cars, including 911s, you can't get me to buy any bmw cars, I wanted to get a 645 and glad my wife steered me the other way, I wanted to buy a 8 series back in the 90s and heard of all the electrical nightmares and passed on that as well, both of those cars are far superior to your F10. I'm telling you what you have there is not special and is no way equal to the quality of a E-class, I don't care about test or speed, we have AMG for that, we built quality and reliable cars, you ranked 15th in the world why would you bring your f10 to this forum, it doesn't compare to anything we have. You sounds like those bmw commercials, attacking Mercedes Benz, that's why you get cars like the W222 and every other Benz being shoved in your face.

Last edited by interiormagic; 09-19-2013 at 10:56 PM.
Old 09-19-2013, 10:56 PM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

You haven't proved anything, and repeating that doesn't mean it so. This post vividly displays your problem you can't separate stats on a sheet of paper from reality.

AGAIN WHAT DID YOU PROVE ME WRONG ABOUT?

You haven't proven anything. No repeat it again, without an answer to the question.

You don't have a clue. The last part of your post doesn't even mean sense. Man have a seat.

You don't have to own a car to form a driving impression of what I was talking about. A few test drives will fix that, which I've done.

Now continue to repeat the same dumb bull**** over and over.

M
Lol, I proved you wrong on everything, you have nothing when it comes to this topic. Yeah, a "few test drives" can tell you which car is more solid, and going 40 MPH around a residential area can tell you about "high speed stability". Wrong, just more fanboy rants and argumentative attacking methods.

I HAVE done what you assume on this topic. I HAVE tested both cars through over 40K miles between them now on many long distance trips, through many potholes, I have made high speeds maneuvers, some emergency ones, I know both of these cars like the BACK OF MY HAND! You have nothing here, period. Everything you said about the E "being better" is false, and I proved that, statistically AND with far more experience with you.

If I told you how a 6 Series compares to a CLK430 because I've technically driven both, and was off the mark, you'd actually for once have reason to laugh me off as I have far less experience with those two cars as you do. Reverse that now into how I perceive your "contributions" into a subject of two cars I know extremely well, and you frankly don't.
Old 09-19-2013, 11:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
E55, SL63, ML550
Again BMW will keep playing catchup to MB.
Perfect latest example the 222.

Why didn't u buy a M5 if the f10 is so great? Cause it will get smoked by AMG. Or other reasons since your so stuck on numbers etc.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: W222 a "heavily facelifted" W221? Rides on same core chassis/architecture