S-Class (W222) 2014-2020

The buying experience......am I alone?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-21-2013, 08:46 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2014 Mercedes S550
Originally Posted by majorgunhoe
If I can be of assistance let me know. Our dealership is in NC and I see the owner on a daily basis. Additionally we have a new GM who is working hard to meet customer expectations. I also am attending a class this coming Tuesday on the new S class.

Also, sometimes when ordering a car you can negotiate the price because we don't have to sit on the car in the lot. It comes in and is already sold. We sell a large number of our cars through direct orders instead of off our lot. Just some food for thought.
Thanks a lot. It can't hurt to try right...? When my car comes in, I'm gonna try to talk them down some.....
Old 08-21-2013, 10:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ford Pickup
Originally Posted by hyperion667
where in NC?
what class? Are you a dealer?
Yes I work for the dealership here; Mercedes-Benz of Fayetteville. It's a factory class on the CLA/new S-Class.
Old 08-21-2013, 03:37 PM

Received 70 Likes on 51 Posts
'19 G63 Ed 1,'18 M5, '16 G63,'12 458 , '11 E63, Brabus SL55-K8, '10 S63, '94 E500 "Wolf", '91 560SEC
Originally Posted by Kratos-TM
1. No....I've bought Mercedes cars from our dealer here in Mississippi, but I don't look it as a relationship I trust to give them loyalty. Been asking around with dealers all over the southeast U.S. trying to find one that seems trustworthy. To be honest, there's only one way to find a good one, and that's with a referral from someone. Because right now I have no clue who is a descent dealer.

2. Yes I have the order guide, and know what I want. I just wish the exclusive nappa had a price now...

3. I want the car by Thanksgiving. Looks like a long shot because a dealer in Houston told me the 1st wave of preorder is closed. And there's people waiting to get on the second wave. If you get on the second wave, you'll get a Nov/Dec delivery. If you don't get on the second wave, you won't get a car this year........according to her. Take it for what it's worth....

So all in all, I think I need to get this thing ordered and worry about the price later (and just hope it works out to be in my range). The main thing is I need to find a dealer people say is good, honest, and trustworthy.
If you are referring to the dealer in Jackson, they are dumb as bricks. I am looking for a dealer to place an S63 order. Hopefully somebody out there wants to take my money.
Old 08-21-2013, 04:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ford Pickup
Well if you aren't afraid of distance I'm the new internet sales go-to-guy over here and would gladly work with you! But you are ~700 miles from us haha :P
Old 08-21-2013, 06:10 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2014 Mercedes S550
Originally Posted by abhatti55
If you are referring to the dealer in Jackson, they are dumb as bricks. I am looking for a dealer to place an S63 order. Hopefully somebody out there wants to take my money.
Yes I'm referring to Jackson MS dealer. I bought S classes from them before, but I never got that "comfortable" feeling you want with a dealer. I thought it was just me....