Malaysia Local Assembled 2014 S400 Hybrid not working

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-08-2019, 07:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
W222 S400L Hybrid
Malaysia Local Assembled 2014 S400 Hybrid not working

Hi good day everyone!

I have a question about my car which currently the engine did not synchronise with the Hybrid system. Means the engine is always on and won’t cut off to use hybrid drive.

Alternator seems to be working fine as it does charge my hybrid battery. Hybrid charging system seems to be okay when stationary, driving and braking... when doing some hard acceleration the hybrid drive does help to boost up power.

Have already sent to the dealer for diagnosing. For now the technician told me that the batteries on board (Total 3 batteries) having no issue and they still can’t figure it why the engine won’t cut off.

I am just curious to death and wish to ask did anybody encounter this issue before? There are no any warning lights from the dashboard....
Old 07-03-2024, 07:46 PM

W222 s400h
Please help

Originally Posted by drlimsj
Hi good day everyone!

I have a question about my car which currently the engine did not synchronise with the Hybrid system. Means the engine is always on and won’t cut off to use hybrid drive.

Alternator seems to be working fine as it does charge my hybrid battery. Hybrid charging system seems to be okay when stationary, driving and braking... when doing some hard acceleration the hybrid drive does help to boost up power.

Have already sent to the dealer for diagnosing. For now the technician told me that the batteries on board (Total 3 batteries) having no issue and they still can’t figure it why the engine won’t cut off.

I am just curious to death and wish to ask did anybody encounter this issue before? There are no any warning lights from the dashboard....
hi sorry to disturb. Just wondering what is the main issue for ur car? I am getting the same problem now. Can u please help me
Old 07-03-2024, 10:03 PM

Received 114 Likes on 90 Posts
2016 S550e, 2005 Nissan Xterra 4x4, 1984 300ZX
Is your aux battery having errors? I have a S550e in US and the hybrid system wouldn't work when my aux battery went low.
The following users liked this post:
Pyccce (07-03-2024)
Old 07-03-2024, 10:37 PM

W222 s400h
Originally Posted by badq45t
Is your aux battery having errors? I have a S550e in US and the hybrid system wouldn't work when my aux battery went low.
Thanks will have a look