S-Class (W222) 2014-2020

Carsifi, AA Wireless, MA1 Wireless or Ottocast?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-20-2023, 06:21 PM

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
2017 S550
Carsifi, AA Wireless, MA1 Wireless or Ottocast?

So I bought them all and tried them all out. Which ones do you guys use and why? I absolutely hated the Motorola, once it lost the connection I would have to unplug and re-plug it back in for it to work. Same for the Ottocast but not as much. But if I turned my car off to say go into a store for a few moments, then come back to the car, there was a 50% chance it wouldn't connect. Now the AA Wireless I found to be great, with very few disconnects, but every once in a while, it wouldn't reconnect after getting in and out of the car in short periods of time. Carsifi for me has performed 99.9%. It waiting for me by the time I push the start button. I love it. The rest of them are now in my old cellphone box gathering dust.
One thing I'm trying to figure out. All of you who finally have coolwalk activated, what DPI settings are you using? I'm using 143. It gives me 3 panels with 4 buttons on the bottom, 110 gives me 3 buttons on the side and only 2 panels. Waze will work in a panel but only at DPI setting between 139 and 143 for me. Just wondering what you guys who are using Carsifi, what are your dpi settings?