S-Class (W222) 2014-2020

ILS+ INTELLIGENT LIGHT & other codes done, FULLY REMOTE! NO RENTAL hardware, low cost

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-24-2023, 02:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 591 Likes on 388 Posts
Last 5 years: S560, X7, X5, Accord; Sold:15'S550, 20'BMW X7; 19'BMW 530e; 20'Lincoln Navigator,LS460
Smile ILS+ INTELLIGENT LIGHT & other codes done, FULLY REMOTE! NO RENTAL hardware, low cost

Disclaimer: I have no affiliation nor any relationship or connection with this coding company EleBest Pte Ltd or Max who is the owner of this business; I am simply a happy costumer sharing experience for the benefit of the Mbenz community here. Not the first to use him here; he was referred to me by other members here.

Just sharing my experience working with one of the companies who are well known in the hardware retrofitting coding area for German cars based on what I concluded from their previous work and reviews. After I recently learned they are the only one offering W223 coding and successfully helped some members here, I asked few members if they tried him for W222, and answer was positive.

I did extensive review of his previous work in BMW forums and his reputation is high, so I contacted him to learn more about his services for Mbenz and W222. He was easy to work with, responds immediately on WhatsApp, he always does a (connection test) before you pay a single penny, and offer a nice gesture of free AMG theme coding (at least in my case) before booking a formal/final appointment for all you coding needed. Plus, they do not have any minimum coding service amount.

I hired them as they offered me ONE THIRD the cost that other coders are asking for (I did not negotiate, simply accepted, fair enough). They also do coding FULLY REMOYTE without requiring you to buy any equipment that must be shipped to you, and without you needing to pay for renting any equipment (so no shipping delays back and forth, lower cost, etc.). It is all 100% remote, and you only pay reasonable amount for his coding time which was really quick.

Process (finished same day, took 2 hour from first contact to finish):
  1. I contacted them around evening US time "morning time for them" (they have WhatsApp number ). Responded within 15 minutes.
  2. All I needed is a cable from Amazon for W222 (if you have W223, ENET cable "OBD-to-Ethernet" is all you need which you may have already or find anywhere locally or $20 Amazon). For W222, if you don't have it already, he can suggest you a 30 bucks OBD-to-USB cable from ebay (also available on Amazon Prime) which I already had in advance as I used it before for coding on my BMW X7.
  3. Once cable connected to my laptop, via TeamViewer he did my coding in 15-30 min coding (he stores a backup of your initial settings)
    • I did ILS+ (amazing how it works)
    • And I also did (Engine Auto Start/Stop last setting memory) coding.
    • He did some AMG logos and theme coding for me at no charge. I thought about europ-spec's height which he can do, but still not sure if I really want it; might try it later for a few days and reverse it if I don't like it.
  4. After coding was done, he called me on WhatsApp and had his camera/video opened to check on everything and that all was good and am happy with the service. The video chat call made the experience a bit more personalized and makes you feel comfortable that you know who you deal with. He stayed with me during a test drive and also walked me through the menu step by step to make sure I know how to control the new features I got and that they are working.
The business owner name is Max, very very nice guy and highly recommended company. Check them out on YouTube, outstanding reputation in other BMW forums, and did very complex retrofit work on Mbenz and German cars based on what I saw on his YouTube channel.

A few members here on the W222 have already hired him, and that's how I knew him. They are welcome to share their experiences here too.

Photos from my car:

Last edited by S_W222; 03-24-2023 at 03:59 PM.
The following 4 users liked this post by S_W222:
autobahnfan (12-15-2023), CQHall (10-26-2023), Danielsan (06-13-2023), Qflight (10-25-2023)
Old 03-24-2023, 02:46 PM

Received 69 Likes on 37 Posts
997.2TTS
can the coding be done thru a mac, or only pc?
Old 03-24-2023, 02:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Last 5 years: S560, X7, X5, Accord; Sold:15'S550, 20'BMW X7; 19'BMW 530e; 20'Lincoln Navigator,LS460
Originally Posted by tonupbklyn
I don't have a Mac, so I didn't need to ask. He only said that a (Windows virtual machine on Mac, will not work, but didn't say anything about Max). You'll need to ask him, but I know Windows works. If you must have a Windows Laptop, you can get one the same day from any Walmart for 100 bucks (simply cheapest they have, ASUS was on sale for $75 3-months ago ) All you need is a laptop that has a USB port " which they all have". At least, you get to keep the laptop with you for life, and you can call him any day to do more coding or reverse some coding, or diagnose same day (he did reverse one coding that I didn't like at no charge "this was some AMG stuff").

BestBuy sells Surface GoGo2 for $97 and Lenovo for $98 --> that's what I use to code my BMW staying in my garage, so I just used it again for coding with him. If you can wait a few days, get a used one from ebay for $45 bucks and keep it with you. --> example: LINK

Last edited by S_W222; 03-24-2023 at 03:04 PM.
Old 03-24-2023, 03:21 PM

Received 173 Likes on 114 Posts
2021 S500 (Mojave Silver), MB S400 (wife), BMW 750Li (passed on to kids)
I’ve been communicating with Max to do various W223 coding (especially those related to DLights). I also have a MacBook with Windows 11 installed. He says will work but not with VMware, which I don’t have. I have Parallels. However, I will definitely double check with him.
He says only hardware needed is a BMW eCable which can be ordered from eBay among various sources.
Max seems very knowledgeable and responsive via WhatsApp.
Old 03-24-2023, 04:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2,640 Likes on 1,695 Posts
2020 S560 4Matic
Won't work with a Mac, the software is PC only...thats the case with all of these diagnostic systems for all carmakers
Old 03-24-2023, 06:57 PM

997.2TTS
i just received whatsapp response from them that Mac is ok, just need to install softether...i have no idea what that is.

**CORRECTION: he also said if it doesn't work, just switch to pc. i say i don't have a pc, has he done it before with another client on mac. no. LOL!🤦

Last edited by tonupbklyn; 03-24-2023 at 07:42 PM.
Old 03-24-2023, 08:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

i just received whatsapp response from them that Mac is ok, just need to install softether...i have no idea what that is.

**CORRECTION: he also said if it doesn't work, just switch to pc. i say i don't have a pc, has he done it before with another client on mac. no. LOL!
I think MacBook with virtual Windows may work but need VMware or something else. SoftEther is not anything hard to get, it is a VPN open-source software. You don't need to install it if you can't, he installed it on my machine by himself as I simply have him access through TeamViewer to not worry about anything. Cable with PC is the easiest route anyway; same day in just 1-2 hours since first contact, and all remotely for me. As @SW20S the limitation to PC is mostly on the Mbens software and diagnosis tools compatibility than anything else.

Last edited by S_W222; 03-24-2023 at 08:43 PM.
Old 03-24-2023, 10:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2020 S560 4Matic
Virtual windows would probably work but thats a big PITA...cheaper to just buy a cheap laptop
The following users liked this post:
S_W222 (03-24-2023)
Old 03-25-2023, 12:16 AM

Received 73 Likes on 38 Posts
2022 AMG GT 53, 2020 Sl450. Did drive 2018 S450
Can he do everything BenzNinja does?
Old 03-25-2023, 12:33 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Merserybenze
Can he do everything BenzNinja does?
Yes from what I've seen and even more but most importantly for much lower price and yet less hassle "no equipment renting, no shipping or waiting time and hence less cost too. (I already tried him; they guy did some series hardware retrofitting too for others). He is also the only one now who knows how to code W223 too; whereas to date BenzNinja doesn't know how to code W223. Check out the W223 forum, a few folks have already hired him. His Youtube channel also shows some retrofitting services for the new BMUX beyond just coding. Coding Mbenz needs this competition instead of exclusivity, quite honestly, all for the benefit of the consumer (us). These coding services should not cost hundreds of dollars (when knowledge is spread among more people).

Anyway It's all based on the same architecture and software, so all coders have access to the same stuff basically, it is not magic. By the way, I personally code all my BMWs and do even the toughest codes including anti-glare/dazzle to European spec including laser headlights, and I also did ambient lighting mapping and customization for each door panel or speaker the way I want (getting software for BMWs is easier) . If* I have the software and license for Mbenz, I could have coded my Benz the same way after some learning-curve. With all due respect to everyone offering coding, there is no magic whatsoever in any of these coding services (at least for a software or tech person). In many cases, some services don't need more than switching one line from (nicht_aktiv to aktiv). Translating German to US (Not Active to Active)... lol, am series! Take for instance the Engine *** (auto Start Stop last setting feature): it is one freaking line that takes 2 min to code!!!!!! just like how it works on a BMW. If someone can guide me on how I can get the software/license and/or account (knowing I need Xentry/hardware too), am willing to share knowledge and share all coding paths I find/learn for free with everyone (I already did that on BMW forums)

The BMW community have been more active and collaborative on the coding effort so that now there are shared coding paths that everyone knows how to follow. It is as simple as searching for the module, looking for the coding line, and switching the value from default to the new value to get some feature to work. See example for a list of BMW coding paths I have and did on my X7. I'm willing to invest some time later this summer when I have some off time, and do the same in an effort to share knowledge once I have time to look into software and account needed for MBenz coding.
Attached Files

Last edited by S_W222; 03-25-2023 at 12:48 AM.
Danielsan (06-13-2023), evilsaint (11-13-2023), Robb92914 (03-25-2023), Sonic Boom (03-25-2023)
Old 03-25-2023, 09:42 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by SW20S
Virtual windows would probably work but thats a big PITA...cheaper to just buy a cheap laptop
Do you know if Xentry works on Mac with virtual machine setup?
Old 03-25-2023, 09:52 AM

Received 56 Likes on 36 Posts
S560
I will reach out...I found BenzNinja to be a little pricey for coding. My brother got his X7 coded for really cheap as well. I wonder if its the same guy lol
S_W222 (05-31-2023)
Old 03-25-2023, 10:48 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2020 S560 4Matic
One thing I will say, I say it as a customer who used BenzNinja and talked to him, its not that he doesn't know how to code a W223, he hasn't tested all the codes yet to make sure that they are going to work fine and not cause problems, which is why he doesn't offer it yet. As a customer, I appreciate that. I would want to make sure that this provider uses the same level of care in what he does before I personally would use him just to save money...I'm not interested in turning just anybody loose with a computer hooked up to a $130,000 S Class when a negative result would have no recourse, and certainly wouldn't get covered by MBUSA...there are legions of satisfied customers who have used BenzNinja here, and to me the security of those experiences and his professionalism is worth additional cost to me. Not to say this guy isn't just as good, but he's not as known a provider yet. BenzNinja is a MBWorld paying vendor, somebody virtual like this can just disappear and then hes gone...not apples to apples IMO.

Last edited by SW20S; 03-25-2023 at 10:52 AM.
The following 3 users liked this post by SW20S:
evilsaint (11-13-2023), JohnLane (03-25-2023), phillay (04-06-2023)
Old 03-25-2023, 10:53 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2020 S560 4Matic
Originally Posted by S_W222
Do you know if Xentry works on Mac with virtual machine setup?
I would imagine it would, but you have to buy parallels and buy a copy of Windows...
Old 03-25-2023, 11:07 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Competition benefits the consumer (us), and exclusivity (or lack of competition) drives greediness. As someone who does coding on regular basis on all his vehicles (except Mbenz due to lack of hardware needed “yet”), I know what it takes to code these cars, and I know it should not come with a premium price. When prices spike up to the sky only because there are no options, and when coders start to ask for a MINIMUM of 475 USD coding services plus 150 USD rental (all documented and will share if needed), then it is time to look for options and stop that greediness. When I know that all it takes is 5-15 min to code couple lines, I know something is ripping me if he asks for hundreds of dollars.

Max out of Singapore might not be a vendor who pays the forum, but if we talk about reputation, he has more reputation that most others in the FIELD OF CODING in general, but not in the mbworld forum, and that’s all what matters to me.

I am not here to praise anyone or make favors to anyone, I have received enough messages begging me to remove some of my comments/posts, but I ignored them and I am more interested in helping the community to have options and alternatives that are also convenient. So, let’s keep it that way, focusing on accepting others and promoting options for the benefit of the community. As for W223, it is the same coding platform, changing one value to another, the argument that somebody wants to test it is not going to fly on those who are familiar with coding. If somebody doesn’t offer it, he doesn’t have the tool/license or knowledge yet. Nothing unique between W222 and W223 other than ZenZefi certificate that is required and hard to get without connection.

Finally, those who know how to do code their vehicles, they very well know there is nothing unique about it. If you have the license in hand, all it takes is switching one line from one value to another. @DoctorDash for instance has done a ton of coding on some of his cars, and he knows it takes zero effort. Coders are mostly charging stupid high dollars for exclusive knowledge, which once there is enough healthy competition, they start to realize that greediness don’t work anymore. I don’t see any argument behind paying anyone premium of my hard earned money for a job that others do in shorter time, less hassle and lower cost yet using the same approach. In all cases, each person is free with routes he take.

Last edited by S_W222; 03-25-2023 at 11:13 AM.
bimmerm3 (10-29-2023), phillay (04-06-2023), Robb92914 (03-26-2023), Sonic Boom (03-25-2023)
Old 03-25-2023, 11:15 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2020 S560 4Matic
Competition benefits the consumer (us), and exclusivity (or lack of competition) drives greediness. As someone who does coding on regular basis on all his vehicles (except Mbenz due to lack of hardware needed “yet”), I know what it takes to code these cars, and I know it should not come with a premium price. When prices spike up to the sky only because there are no options, and when coders start to ask for a MINIMUM of 475 USD coding services plus 150 USD rental (all documented and will share if needed), then it is time to look for options and stop that greediness. When I know that all it takes is 5-15 min to code couple lines, I know something is ripping me if he asks for hundreds of dollars.
Do you really know though? Isn't this the first time you have coded an MB? Be careful what you think you know and advertising that assurance to others. I will be the first to tell everyone, I know nothing about this. An MB is not a BMW and is not a Lexus, just because you have experience coding a BMW doesnt mean you do a Mercedes.

I'm not sure what you do for a living, but I am a professional who charges a premium for my time because of my massive experience and expertise. Something takes me 5-15 minutes takes that short a time because of that experience and expertise...I don't charge for time spent, I charge for the many years of experience that go into the time I spend. So, I understand where BenzNinja is coming from, he has a ton of experience and a long long list of satisfied customers here at MBWorld and a track record of nothing going awry. He is not wrong to charge for that experience vs someone only a few people have used and who has no track record or commitment to the community.

People get offended by what I charge sometimes too, and I'm not the professional for them if they want the cheapest person. I'm not somebody who automatically wants the cheapest person.

Max out of Singapore might not be a vendor who pays the forum, but if we talk about reputation, he has more reputation that most others in the FIELD OF CODING in general, but not in the mbworld forum, and that’s all what matters for me.
I think we would all benefit then by having that reputation and background in coding shared with us here. One red flag for me is he told a member it would work on a Mac, and when asked he had never actually tried. I have a hard time imagining BenzNinja would say that having talked to him and had him work on my car. Professionals don't tell customers things they don't know to be true.

I'm not saying that Max is not a good solution for coding, I'm just saying that looking at it myself BenzNinja is clearly a safe solution for coding, and for me I will pay $700 for that vs $200 (plus having to buy a PC laptop and cable, so $350) for something I don't really know every day of the week. If I was that worried about $350 I wouldn't drive this car. You can also buy the equipment BN needs, and there is a group share computer here on the forum thats an option as well. I think we need more infortmation about who Max is and what hes done before I would be comfortable choosing him.

Last edited by SW20S; 03-25-2023 at 11:27 AM.
Old 03-25-2023, 11:48 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Do you really know though?
I know now only because I have seen how that work is being done in front of me now, and it's not different from how it worked from BMW. You realize this is all available on YouTube already, right? All you need is the license which I don't have (yet) but I'll investigate that this summer when I took a few weeks off. Not sure why were are debating this anyway.

Something takes me 5-15 minutes takes that short a time because of that experience and expertise...I don't charge for time spent,
Exactly; I 100% agree. That's what I do for living too. However, if what I do takes me 5-min and is only based on the other side not knowing how to do it, especially for delivering physical projects. Software projects are different though, there is only one way of enabling a certain feature on a Benz and it's all done the same way following 4-5 clicks in the presence of the license, and as a consumer I am not interested in paying someone 100X more if some other business can do the same 5 clicks for 1/10 of the price (All am paying for is someone who has the license) for doing the same work.

I think we would all benefit then by having that reputation and background in coding shared with us here.
Glad to here. I agree too. That's how it started on all BMW forums. I have been a BMW owner and forum member since 2001 when coding was not that known. Some businesses later were charging crazy money with internet becoming more accessible for simply 3-4 clicks. The BMW community responded quicker to that (as most users like coding unlike Mbenz users) and knowledge was shared so quickly for free. Nowadays anyone can get the license and follow a half-page well written instructions for a bunch of coding. I myself have participated in helping 100s of users to code their BMW and participated in writing a number of documents. It takes majority of BMW users only 5 minutes now to code any feature without even any PC experience. After seeing how Mbenz is coded, and confirming it on YouTube, I can tell you it works same exact way. Having a license is not something I investigated. But once I do, I have no problem in sharing knowledge with everyone. Things like these should cost nothing just like it is on any other German brand.

I'm not saying that Max is not a good solution for coding,
I know you are not saying this. My point is that things look different when you know how coding is done versus not knowing how it's done (so I understand the peace of mind approach). Simply what I am saying 99% of these coding services are done by switching one line from Aktiv ot Nicht Aktiv value, seriously. Since am only paying for someone with a license to do that, I am not interested in paying someone 700 USD for a few codes and wait a week or more to get rental equipment, if I can get that coding done in just same day for a 100 bucks. When things that others charge over 100-150 USD for (like AMG theme, *** memory, or euro height specs) are offered as a (courtesy) on the fly in 1 min along the way of coding the main service (i.e.: ILS), then that what makes someone earn my respect and business.

I guess for now enough talk about personal preferences. Let the community have options, again, healthy competition promotes alternatives and benefits everyone while also preventing greediness.

Last edited by S_W222; 03-25-2023 at 12:01 PM.
The following 2 users liked this post by S_W222:
bimmerm3 (10-29-2023), Robb92914 (03-26-2023)
Old 03-25-2023, 11:58 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2020 S560 4Matic
I know now only because I have seen how that work is being done in front of me now, and it's not different from how it worked from BMW. You realize this is all available on YouTube already, right? All you need is the license which I don't have (yet) but I'll investigate that this summer when I took a few weeks off. Not sure why were are debating this anyway.
I've watched it done in front of me too. I want somebody to do it who knows how to do it in a secure way. That doesn't mean Max can't do that, but I KNOW BenzNinja can do that, and you're going to pay more for that confidence, thats business.

Exactly; I 100% agree. That's what I do for living too. However, if what I do takes me 5-min and is only based on the other side not knowing how to do it, especially for delivering physical projects. Software projects are different though, there is only one way of enabling a certain feature on a Benz and it's all done the same way following 4-5 clicks in the presence of the license, and as a consumer I am not interested in paying someone 100X more if some other business can do the same 5 clicks for 1/10 of the price (All am paying for is someone who has the license) for doing the same work.
But what things can and can't be done safely given different vehicle configurations? What are the ramifications of making different coding changes? What can go wrong? Is it secure? The physical act of doing the coding isn't what you are paying for, its the experience in what coding is offered, what is safe, is the connection secure? Etc.

Like in the W223 forum hes telling people he can code 10 degree steering when hes never done it before and MB says the wheels will hit. Thats reckless, IMO...and BenzNinja would never suggest that unless he knew it would work, as in he has seen it work and tested it.

I know you are not saying this. My point is that things look different when you know how coding is done versus not knowing how it's done (so I understand the specie of mind approach). Simply what I am saying 99% of these coding services are done by switching one line from Aktiv ot Nicht Aktiv value, seriously. Since am only paying for someone with a license to do that, I am not interested in paying someone 700 USD for a few codes and wait a week or more to get rental equipment, if I can get that coding done in just same day for a 100 or 200 bucks. When things that others charge 100 bucks for (like AMG theme or euro height specs) are offered as a (courtesy) on the fly in 1 min along the way of coding the main service (i.e.: ILS) are what makes someone earn my respect and business.
I don't know...you just seem personally insulted by BenzNinja for some reason and for me it clouds this whole thing with this other guy, This feels personal and punitive to me like the goal is to hurt him more than it is to bring an alternative to the group. Not trying to offend you, just being honest.

The community having options is important, but I'd like to hear more information and experiences from others.

Last edited by SW20S; 03-25-2023 at 12:10 PM.
Old 03-25-2023, 12:00 PM

997.2TTS
I guess for now enough talk about personal preferences. Let the community have options, again, healthy competition promotes alternatives and benefits everyone while also preventing greediness.
personal experiences and (understandable) biases aside, i think this statement here is objectively fair and absent of any favoritism.... and, ultimately, we can all agree to that and move on.
The following 3 users liked this post by tonupbklyn:
bimmerm3 (10-29-2023), carlosinseattle (03-28-2023), Robb92914 (03-26-2023)
Old 03-25-2023, 12:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

personal experiences and (understandable) biases aside, i think this statement here is objectively fair and absent of any favoritism.... and, ultimately, we can all agree to that and move on.
Agreed. Some can be on a mission to promote certain people when sharing experiences; I am on a mission of sharing alternatives regardless of personal connections. Alternatives are great, in all cases, we the consumer should maintain certain education threshold on these topics and learn from each other.
bimmerm3 (10-29-2023), Robb92914 (03-26-2023)
Old 03-25-2023, 12:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2020 S560 4Matic
Agreed. Some can be on a mission to promote certain people when sharing experiences; I am on a mission of sharing alternatives regardless of personal connections. Alternatives are great, in all cases, we the consumer should maintain certain education threshold on these topics and learn from each other.
I'm not sure if this is a dig at me or not, but I think it is and it offends me. I am not trying to promote anybody...I'm just offering a different point of view for consideration before people go off and try something that may not be successful or secure vs what is a known quantity. I have no personal connection to BenzNinja other than he did coding for me. I don't even remember his name...

You've basically made yourself a spokesperson for this person, answering objections etc...thats promotion. Don't accuse me of promoting someone when that is literally what you are doing.

Last edited by SW20S; 03-25-2023 at 12:19 PM.
Old 03-25-2023, 12:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I'm not sure if this is a dig at me or not, but I think it is and it offends me. I am not trying to promote anybody...I'm just offering a different point of view for consideration before people go off and try something that may not be successful or secure vs what is a known quantity. I have no personal connection to BenzNinja other than he did coding for me. I don't even remember his name...

You've basically made yourself a spokesperson for this person, answering objections etc...thats promotion. Don't accuse me of promoting someone when that is literally what you are doing.
Not really. I don't care about either of them. They are both a coders that I can decide to pay for their services. I am talking about my personal experience that same way you are talking about your personal experience working with one of them. We can wrap it here, not need even to think too deeply about what I said. If I have something to say I would have tagged you. I am personally not a promotion task because I was directly asked by Ninja to remove some of comments/posts and I refused. Sharing knowledge is my only and ultimate goal. Like I said, do not personalize it and don't feel like u even need to respond to this message. Nothing up there was meant towards u if you were not tagged. Thanks for sharing what you know with others.
Robb92914 (03-26-2023)
Old 03-25-2023, 01:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2020 S560 4Matic
Nothing up there was meant towards u if you were not tagged.
Based on what you said in the other thread, I don't think thats true.

@SW20S you seem to be on a mission to promote Ninja and at same time demote other new alternatives.
To be clear, that is not the case. I just want to make sure people realize that there is a difference between these two options and that difference is we have lots and lots of prior users of BenzNinja and their experiences to go off of when we make a decision who to use. Its not an apples to apples comparison, and you shouldn't hold it up as such. People can make the decision to go with a less known quantity and pay less...I personally wouldn't.
Old 03-25-2023, 01:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Robb92914
I will reach out...I found BenzNinja to be a little pricey for coding. My brother got his X7 coded for really cheap as well. I wonder if its the same guy lol
Well, for BMWs really it has become mainly shared knowledge in public. If he ever needs free help, am happy to assist. I have the software and instructions for coding all for free; or at least I can guide him to the right threads to also ask questions. My BMW that I coded is the X7 and it's heavily coded by the way, love the car.
Old 03-25-2023, 02:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Thanks for chiming in @BenzNinja . You had asked me and 3 users in private messages to cease and move away (from another thread that I user posted about his experience with you) and asked us to move to a separate thread if we want to share experiences with other coders. You sent me and other users several private messages. We moved from your thread and wrote and shared experiences in separate thread as a courtesy , and now you are coming here to hijack this post? Well, seems like you have double standards then. Let people share their experience. If you are worried about the competition, that is a typical problem in business. Would you like us to go back and post on the same thread you have again? I guess not, so let people share and talk about their experiences with other businesses. I'll be happy to go and post all this under that one thread to keep it all in one place, should I?

Nothing personal, wish you all the best, but man let others share their experiences without you getting concerned. As a consumer I could care less about who gets more buyers, we are sharing our experiences during and having a good weekend talking about cars on forums here and there. Somebody offered better prices and 10 times less waiting time than you for the same exact service, and I chose him (I have the rights to do so and to share my feedback too).

Last edited by S_W222; 03-25-2023 at 02:57 PM.
Diesel Benz (03-27-2023), Robb92914 (03-26-2023)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ILS+ INTELLIGENT LIGHT & other codes done, FULLY REMOTE! NO RENTAL hardware, low cost