S-Class (W222) 2014-2020

Roof Rack fitment question (E-Class compatible w/ S-Class?)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-23-2023, 09:22 PM

Received 154 Likes on 109 Posts
S63, GLE580, Monster 1100S
Roof Rack fitment question (E-Class compatible w/ S-Class?)

I've been shopping for a roof rack for use with a storage box for road trips. Trunk space is extremely limited once I throw in a stroller and other baby related stuff. Not in a big rush to get one and i've just been keeping an eye out for second hand units if they pop up locally; whenever they actually do. I thought I read somewhere that E-class (W213?) roof rack would fit but I haven't been able to find that info or confirm fitment. Only options out there are OEM or OMAC/Menabo which I haven't heard or read any info about.

If anyone can post any knowledge on E-class rack fitment on the w222, OMAC reviews/experience, or looking to unload their roof rack. I thank you in advance.
Old 06-24-2023, 09:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 554 Likes on 382 Posts
2019 S63 4Matic+, 2018 E400 Cabrio, wardens car.
I found a new MB W222 set of racks for 150 bucks on ebay a few months ago. I believe they are specific to this model. They are very nice to have and only take a minute or two to install. I wrapped the silver cross bars in CF wrap so they would match the rest of the car trim and purchased a basket for hauling stuff. I have to say I get some looks with my S63 hauling crap around in the basket though.